casting choices "if" the tim zhan trilogy was ever made into movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lex
my picks would be 1. luke skywalker( antony micheal hall) 2. han solo (dennis quaid) 3. princess leia(jennifer connelly) 4.lando (larry fishbourne) 4. mara jade(jennifer garner) 5. jorrus caboath(jon voight) 6.talon karrade(kurt russell or russell crowe) 7. capt. pealleon( robbie coltrain) 8. mon mothma(glenn close) 9. garm lbis (sean connery) 10.ghent (seth green) 11.thrawn ( tim roth or ralf fiennes)

JediHDM
while i loved the series, i think that, if they were to make them into movies, they wouldn't do them justice, so i say, no movies...

Julie
somehow I disagree with your choice for Mon Mothma

JediHDM
yeah, i agree, Glenn close would not be a good Mon Mothma...and i don't think that russel crowe would be good talon kard, either...

mephistodesigns
i disagree with a WHOLE lot of that casting...that Mara would suck. Dennis Quaid? look i know SW is known for poor acting but lets not take it that low. That list come off the newest "Who's hot list" from Entertainment Weekly? laughing out loud wink

mephistodesigns
I do agree with you on Ralph Finnes as Thrawn, although he's not very commanding, and Kurt Russell as Karrade.

Admiral Halsey
I'd keep Harrison ford as Han Solo... No-one could ever do a better job,
And I think I could do a rather good Pelleaon, if someone would let me near the set...

Halsey

Darth Jello
the original cast should be forced to return, aside from that-
Grand Admiral thrawn:christopher walken
Paleon:Gary Oldman
Joruus C'boath:Ian Mckellen
Talon Karrde:Jason Lee
Mara Jade:Rebecca Romjin-stamos
and just cause I can:Luuke-hayden christiansen

JediOasis
Luke Skywalker-Mark Hamil
Princess Leia-Carrie Fisher
Han Solo-Harrison Ford
Lando-Billy Dee Williams

Rogue Jedi
anakin as luke? please.

DrBalls
I'm going to have to go w/ Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, and Billy Dee Williams as well. I'd give Thrawn to Hugo Weaving, he'd be damn good at that. As for the others, I dunno.

kaslo
i thought the idea of christopher walken for thrawn might be interesting dont think it would fly to well, and yes harrison ford is the only han solo, though if ever offered id give it a try...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.