lord of the rings wishes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Three lord of the rings wishes? what would they be?

mine:

1= go back in time to live in lord of the rings.

2=marry legolas

3= save all middle earth animals

billyboyd4ever
to live in middle earth in the time of lotr
to be diamond of long cleeve so i could marry pippin + have their kid hehehehehehheh love
keep the elves in middle earth instead of having htem leave sad

Izz
1. Keep the elves in Middle-earth
2. Become an elf in Middle-earth myself
3. Find someone like Aragorn but don't turn mortal

Dejio
Hmmm..lemme see..

1) Become an all powerful wizard in Middle Earth.
2) Forge several magical jewelries.
3) Give them to Kings and Rulers to rule all of Middle Earth!! Bwahahaha!!!!

aniron
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Shadowskill
1. Go back to live in Middle-earth
2. Kill Lothiriel so she can't marry Eomer
3. Marry Eomer and have 3 kids wit' him

drunk_nazgul
I would wish to be able to remember my wishes.

1) To go back to Middle earth before the power in my Time-Travel ring runs out.
2) To have the coolest sword on the planet of Ea.
3) To never have the Elves leave my side.

shadowy_blue
1. To be an elf
2. To go to Valinor with the other Elves
3. To still have 3 wishes more

big grin

orlisgirl69
mi wishes wuld b

1)2 b an elf so i can b really kool
2) marry legolas
3) 2 b an elf with majic so i can grant mi own wishes wen i wanted

Kitoky
Wish #1 - Marry the Witch King
Wish #2 - Dominate all of Arda
Wish #3 - Build Sauron a huge spa center using Minas Tirith

LegolasIsMyMan
* just to let you all know, i don't have to wish to marry legolas, i am already his wife, as anyone, like Kit.
1. For the Elfs to be able to stay in middle earth.
2. For Frodo's wounds to heal so he can stay in middle earth
3. To have to the power to kill off all evil...

Kitoky
What do you mean 'like Kit'?

Elenelda
1. Become an elf
2. Become fluent in all languages spoken in Middle Earth
3. Marry Legolas love

PippinTook
Of course haha. I should have known you would have said something like that Kit stick out tongue

I would wish:

1)To live in the time of LOTR
2)To marry Pippin of course! Well, actually I am already married to him...he just doesn't know it...so I would wish that he KNEW we were married....ahhh! And we shall have MANY kids together! laughing out loud Mmmmm...Pippin.....
3)To live all my long life with Pippin at my side and Sam and Rose feeding us grapes and massaging our hairy little hobbit feet. Of course, Merry wouldn't be feeding us...he's family!...He would be getting fed also. But by Gandalf haha.....Again, mmmmmmm....Pippin....*is now off in own little world dreaming of Pippin....Pippin....Pippin....Pippin...Pippin....ahh Pippin wink

kalantiaw
dude, i just want murazor's costume...

Kitoky
I stick with me wish.

Suzuka
1. To go back and meet Tolkien, the master behind it all...
2. (actually LOTR wish smile) to live in middle earth and be an elf (who, as an elf, would speak elvish, duh)
3. I'm not sure...I want Frodo to leave, because he's happy and everything, kindof...I guess my third wish would not have to do with LOTR but the movies, and that's to meet all the people and get their autograph smile

Venom31096
My wishes are:
1. To go back and live in middle earth.
2. To be the witch king.
3. To have the power to talk anyone into joining me and my master sauron. We shall see how the power of mankind goes against sauron and his loyal elve minions.

Exa
1) live in Gondolin
2) Witchy also lives in Gondolin
3) Mothy is my pet

Aurora
1: That Middle Earth was a real place.
2: That I could go back in time and buy stock in LOTR before the movie came out. What was I thinking.
3: That I marry Merry and live happily ever after with him in his little hobbit hole. I mean why do we ever really have to leave it?wink

Camellia
1.) To taste Lembas
2.) To thank Frodo and Sam face-to-face
3.) Give Merry some more Pipeweed to make up for the stuff he gave to Saruman and never got back!

And 4, because I'm specialsmile Meet Peregrin as a little lad of around 7 summers and give him a kiss goodnight as I tuck him into bedsmile (And no, I mean that in no perverted manner at all, I just like the idea of babysitting for himbig grin)

sauron
exa you cant take mothy from me...i already surrendered witchy sad i am pet-less, who now will accompany me in my dark tower...and on my days out at my very own spa from kit smile

1. to remember NOT to reach out at isildur with my RING hand
2. dominate all life
3. conquer valinor...and take over manwes position

Chapel
mine are a bit more real world

1 - have the ROTK EE DVD be at least 5 hours long (not including credits) and hopefully include some form of scouring of the shire.

2 - ROTK to clean up at the oscars

3 - Peter Jackson & all needed cast members & production/design staff to return for The Hobbit.

sauron
seeing as i dominate all life as per my wish, i get one more wish

to have peter jackson knowck on my door, and say "we are making the hobbit"

me: great but why tell me, im just a lowly fan, there are many thers above me

pj: well i just thought youd like to know, thorin

big grin OMG big grin

Aurora
lmao

sauron
hey it could (never) happen,

sauron
wait a minute who put that never in there, PPPPP. JJJJJJJJJJJJJ!

Ariadne
1) Go back to sometime in the 3rd age

2) Forget that I ever lived in whatever age it is now (6th or 7th?)

3) Live in Rohan, Gondor, or the Shire

PippinTook
I have the recipe for Lembas bread! Well, it's not the exact kind the Elves make, but I think it's pretty close! Send me a private message and I'll give you the recipe. It's like buscuits but SOOO much better! It's delicious!

Ariadne
Where'd you get the recipe?

PippinTook
Mmmm somewhere on theonering.net I forgot where though...I think it was under the Fans section...But there's a lot of different recipies for it...Some are stupid and don't come out right....Email or private message me for the recipe...anyone who wants it can...cuz I dont feel like typing it on here haha

Kitoky
*works on Sauron's spa bath*

Lord_Andres
I would love too be one of the Gondorian Rangers, or be the leder of the Gondorian army like Boromir, or just live in Minas Tirith

Aurora
ohh me to I wanta add a wish

** I wanna live in Minas Tirith

Kitoky
Sorry you can't, I've already built a spa center outta it. Though that stubborn tree in the court yard is giving us some trouble here....

GABRIEL05
1. Go back to middle earth with an MP-5, and the encyclopedia of Arda
2. Forge really cool unbeatable sword
3. Grievously injure anyone who said they would "go back in time" to marry anyone from LOTR.

LegolasIsMyMan
sorry kit, i meant ASK, not as kit, lol, now that makes more since doesn't it!

sauron
wy hurt people who would go back in time, you CAN its just about...ooohhh 10, 000 years ago, elrond will be getting his pension book out right about......NOW!, there we go a genuine link to M: E

SilverFighter
1. Establish a treaty between the dwarfs and elves (hey is only a wish)
2. Team up with Bilbo in one of his adventures
3. ask Eowyn for a date (she will turn me down I'm sure of it wink )

sauron
oh and my other wishes

grab bombadil by the neck and ask him what he is, if he tells me then thats ok, if he doesnt il stalk him till i see him change into a certain other member of the great big mordor family

Exa

sauron
hehehe well there is still some resistance, i need myself some dark partners in crime stick out tongue

Exa
stick out tongue big grin stick out tongue well, perfect then wink

sauron
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin Happy Dance

alegiances rule stick out tongue

Exa
Oh yes... they do... errr arent we offtop? Or is this still LoTR wishes?? stick out tongue

<marquee behavior="alternate" scrolldelay="50">edit: hey whats that html doesnt work here???</marquee>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.