Texas Chainsaw Masacre (new one)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Hey guys i looked on a site and i found a preview of the new TCM here:

From producer Michael Bay comes this re-telling of the grisly events of 1973 (the year of the original film The Texas Chainsaw Massacre). Five teenagers find themselves stranded at an isolated Texas slaughterhouse, where soon, one by one, they're hunted down and slaughtered themselves by a crazed maniac who wields a chainsaw to his victims, and wears their skins as a mask. He's known by the masses who'll find out later about his ghoulish, dehumanizing murders as simply Leatherface.

im gonna see it friday probally then ill post on this topic if it was good or not seems good to me smile

Dario Argento
I am going to see it November 21st, but I doubt that it is as good as the original.

xblanex
Im downloading it right now on kazaa, cause I have to work the day it comes out. Ill let you know if it works.

BackFire349
I'll see it when i get a chance.

Michael Myers 1
o man ur lucky if u can dl it but id rather see it in the theatre cuz the sounds way cooler like for the preview when it goes thump thump it felt realy neet and when things pop out u can screem all u want =] big grin

o and heres another story

On August 20th 1973, police were dispatched to the remote farmhouse of Thomas Hewitt, a former head-skinner at a local slaughterhouse in Travis County, Texas. What they found within the confines of his cryptic residence was the butchered remains of 33 victims, a chilling discovery that shocked and horrified a nation in what many still call the most gruesome mass murder case of all time. Brandishing a chainsaw and wearing the grotesque flesh masks of his victims, the killer became forever known as "Leatherface" when sensational headlines were splashed across newspapers throughout the state of Texas: "House of Horrors Stuns Nation - Massacre in Texas." Police and FBI eventually gunned down a man wearing a leathery mask and declared they had their killer and abruptly closed the case. However, in the years that followed, many close to the grisly murder case would come forward to level accusations that police had botched the investigation and knowingly killed the wrong man. Now, for the first time, the only known survivor of the killing spree has broken the silence and come forward to tell the real story of what happened on that deserted rural Texas highway when a group of five young kids inadvertently found themselves besieged by a chainsaw wielding madman who would leave a trail of blood and terror that would forever be known as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

xblanex
Ya that was on the comercial I believe

lil bitchiness
I think i was the last person on this planet to have seen the trailer for it, cos it takes time for these things to get to England...and from what i saw, it loks really good.....DISTURBING! Anyway...no one ever re-made classic and made it better...who knows, might happen blink

KidRock
is the TCM a true story?

xblanex
NO its based on a true story. Roughly.

Michael Myers 1
yea its true the guy realy dies and comes back alive and eats ppl for dinner......nah man im joking it was based on a true story on a guy named Ed Gein a phsycho dude

silver_tears
he may still be out there shifty
anyways i think the story is really freaky messed

BackFire349
Ed Gein died in the 50's

And no, a remake cannot be better then the original.

clavis9495
do you mean a remake or a makeover cause a makeover sure would do you well according to all ur pictures

xblanex
leatherface is pretty.

Michael Myers 1
i havnt seen any of the TCM movies but i have seen clips and i must say that TCM looks like a very classical and good horror movie.

Lord_Andres
I'l have to wait til 31octobersad

clavis9495
you sicko you think leatherface is pretty from where I live there is a story that is real and sick and is just horrible and has to do with leatherfaces and all so don't kid around bout it!

Michael Myers 1
ah man i gotta wait till next week to seeTCM well anyways clavis did u call me a sicko or some1 else?

xblanex
Kid, its not a real story.

BackFire349
Well where I live people use periods and/or commas in order to build readable sentances that others can read without trying to figure out where one statement ends and the next begins.

LeatherFace was not real, any stories you've heard dealing with him being real are fabricated, unless they are reffering to Ed Gein.

slayer
yup it happened but not that way, Ed Gein killed like 3 people there not 33, and it didn't happen anyway like oit did in the movie. I can't wait 2 c it looks good! But a doubt it will be better then the original.

xblanex
lmao that was funny backfire. laughing out loud

Dryden
Yes, but his sentence is a run-on.

xblanex
lol this is now the official grammer thread.

i mean

"Haha, this thread has become the official grammer thread."

Michael Myers 1
or a good fight big grin but im with backfire cuz horror movies dont suck

xblanex
I dont recall seeing anyone saying horror movies suck

Michael Myers 1
look at the bottom of Dryden's name mad

BackFire349
Who cares if he doesn't like horror movies. That just says he hasn't seen many and has no credibility in the topic.

Espantada20
Ed Gein didn't die in the 50's.He didn't die until the 80's,1985 I believe.And where the hell did 33 victims come from?The guy only killed a couple and used the parts to furnish his house.I'd rather see the original TCM than this lame ass remake.You think Ed Gein was an inbred?

xblanex
I heard its a different story, not exactly a remake, know what i mean.

Michael Myers 1
hey xblanex i like that poem

There once was a man named Ed
Who wouldn't take a woman to bed.
When he wanted to diddle,
He cut out the middle,
And hung the rest in a shed.

badkittykitty
man after seeing some of your posts I am having weird thought about you and what leather face could do if he meet you....

BackFire349
Man, if her english teacher read that atrocious sentance, he would cry.

BackFire349
Ebert gave is ZERO stars, one of the only movies he's ever done that with. HAHA

J-Sin.VS.Fred-D
haha

Michael Myers 1
hey when i get a new sig will it take a while to make it new and show me my old one still untilmy new ones done?

LeAtHerRFace
Is this movie really inspired by a true story... I really doubt that.

BackFire349
Not really. Parts of it was inspired by the killer Ed Gein.

LeAtHerRFace
Ok thanks.

slayer
he barely killed any1 though.

iheartxmen
You're ALL retarded. If any of you're saying Ed Gein ONLY killed 3 people you need to read up. The people he killed, he fuc.king SLAUGHTERED. He didn't just furnish his house with them. He did MUCH MUCH more. More than any horror film will ever depict. You need to read a damn book about it, see the movie Gein just for reference. He fuc.ked dead bodies, he used skulls as bowls, he used them as plates, and his garage was DISGUSTING. If you love horror films and think TCM was really great, et al, then read up on your true horror stories. TCM was VERY loosely based on Ed Gein. Not true at all, people. Do you think that your parents wouldn't remember that shit? 33 bodies cut up and '2 federal agents killed.' That's some major news. And, do you think that the surviving bit.ch in the movie would let someone make a film about that? That's seriously tramatizing. Not to beat a dead thread here. But really people.

By the way, I wish Jessica Biel DID die in that movie. She's an annoying whore.

stinkfist462
i seen tcm already.. the new one.... i didnt see the original... but it was REALLY REALLY good.. not as scary as you would expect and yes jessica biel shoulda been hung on that hook.. not that dude... lol the dude with the glasses is funny.

OldManMarley
why is the killer always a guy? women r just as slaughter happy as the men evil face

HockeyFace
Were either Letaherface or Ed gein cannibals?

BackFire
Yes, both of them.

OldManMarley
Happy Dance Its never too late to rehabilitate. People who have killed in the past may not do it anymore. They need our help. We all make mistakes and deserve a second chance. Its hard to forget but we can certainly forgive.

BackFire
?

Tired Hiker
Who cares how many people Ed killed. All I know is that if you haven't seen the original then you need to go rent it right now or barrow it from your satanic friend.

swordmaster
Ed Gein was caught by police in 1957. He killed two or three people which included the 50 year old mother of the police deputy. Everything else he got from grave-robbing. The movie Ed Gein is not a documentary, but a movie based on Ed as well. The only reason why ed killed the two people is because he was terrified of his mother when he was a child, and they were similar to them. As for him dying, he died in 1984 i think at the age of 78 in an insane asylum.

Punker69
iLL see it on video i think its gonna be as good as everybody is saying it is

ivyem
you know what's wierd and freaky, is that the guy could still be alive. it was like 30 yrs ago and he could possibly be like 70! still...........

Phillywilly
Isn't it jasons mother whos the killer in the first jason movie?!?
There are evil bitches everywhere but the guys get the credit!!

Phillywilly
And heres some good reading about eddie gein, what a sick bastard!

Phillywilly
ops forgot the link=)
Here: w w w . c r i m e l i b r a r y . c o m / g e i n/ g e i n m a i n . h t m

Sorry about the spaces but, I'm not alowed to post a link yet!

Phillywilly
Just saw that there is a ed gein the movie, anyone seen it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.