Spiderman Vs. Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Predator 89
Who would win spider man or Iron?

Hegemon875
ironman would blast spidey away

hard choice, i'd say spidey just cause he's more agile and is probably equivelant in speed and strength to tony stark(that's with the suit)

LeAtHerRFace
no doubt about it. ironman will squish the lil` spider.

Zephonim
I'd give it to Spidey. He's too quick to get blasted.

Hegemon875
Tony Stark could design a new spidey killing suit like he did for Hulk

Laruuk
You guys must be smoking crack.

Spidey would spank the Shellhead.

It would be a good battle, but Spidey has the speed and agility and he is JUST AS INTELLIGENT and experienced as Tony Stark.

Zephonim
Plus, if it's a spur of the moment thing Stark wouldn't have time to make a new device to fight Spidey. Would be a great fight, but Spider-Man is far, far too fast.

ragesRemorse
ol web head would kick ironmans ass. No doubt. Iron man is just a suit. Take the man out of the suit and you have a man. Spiderman has fought machines coated in an indestructable steel. Spidey has fought foes that make iron man look like a saturday morning cartoon LOL smile. If ironman did by some chance invent some new gandget to battle spiderman. Spiderman would turn to oscorp. Oscorp has the most intelligent scientist in all of the world.Not to mention the the most advanced technology. He also has a bag full of scientist friends that would help him cook somthin up to combat any creation iron man has,or even help him find a way around the suit. Spidey would find a way to get stark out of the suit, possibly an electronic surge. Eigther way spidey wins. If not by intellect, BRUTE strength and agility. In the end iron man is nothing more than a dinted tin can. little debbie would demand a greater challenge laughing Happy Dance

gambit88
oh my word spiderman would crush ironman then throw that piece of scrap metal in the junk yard where it belongs!!!

ragesRemorse
i love when voice of reason speaks.

Guyver
to be honest spiderman is far too smart to get caught up in any of iron mans crap blaster shots, he really is far quicker an agile. an if he was gonna get hit by iron man hes spidey sense would kick in an he'd be out of harms way. hes jus too dam cool.

hotsauce6548
spidey would win cuz i have a comic where tony starks son goes bak in time and spidey thinks hes trying to hurt dis lil kid so they start fightin and spidey practically kills him

batmanrules
i dont really like ironman that much, i really dont get whats the deal with him, im more of a spidey fan but i think that a fight like this might end up as a tie (maybe spidey would win)

ragesRemorse
the only way iron man would win, is if he had the war machine by his side, but then spidey would just call in the fantastic four. So damn i guess iron doesnt have a chance at all

gambit88
i thought iron man and war machine were teed off at each other

nightcrawler2
ok poeple i have heard ironman would make a new suit to kill spider-man just like he did for the hulk but there is one think you are forgetting the hulk is as thick as a brick and spider-man is smarter than ironman so building a new suit won't work.If we go with the top trumps you know the cards if i remember right and if there is someone out there with them. Spider-man is smarter,fast,stronger more agilie but ironman has more fighting skills and is taller but i think we can all agree that highet has nothing to do with it so acording to the cards spider-man would win ever time with that 5% chance ironman would have to be luck to win.

SO MY MONEY ON SPIDER-MAN TO WIN

hotsauce6548
the only way spidey would lose is if he was high

moral: dont no drugs... they'll make u lose fites

Zephonim
High or dead.

Vagelis
if they fought heres how it would be.First of all iron man sees spiderman and probly this would be a time where evryone thinks hes a criminal now cause of j jonah jameson so ironman gos to take spiderman in prison.He tells spiderman to serrender and hell take him in prison whithout harm but of course spiderman says not a hance chuckkles.So ironman gets pissed and starts shooting repusive rays at spiderman but whith amzing agility and reflexes and spiderscence spiderman dodges it as if they were nothing.But suddenly iron man does hes gay buldoser punch which brought spiderman to the wall but then spiderman shot a peice of webbing in ironmans eyes then spiderman punches him away and ironman goes flying.Later spiderman keeps spinning him in webs till hes a giant web cacoon and then spiderman whith great agility went up to the cacoon ironman and punched him in the metal stomach and ripped out all the wires and shit thus ironman fails while spidey wins.

tkitna
I realize that this is a Spiderman board, but are you people insane? First, how are we coming to the conclusion that Parker is smarter than Stark? Stark is a technological genius. Peter is intelligent for sure, but he's not in Starks league. I'm curious as to what Spiderman could do that would even harm Ironman. Yes, Spiderman is fast and Ironman would be at a disadvantage in a closed space fight, but what could Spiderman do that would cause Ironman to go down. Yes, Spiderman is strong, but Ironman (I believe without looking it up) is a class 100 hero with the armor. I dont like ironman, but i'm sorry, he is one of the big boys. Spiderman is very outclassed in this battle.

kal-el
I agree, Iron Man is extremely clever and very resourceful in a batman kind of way and he has a suit that gives him powers. Spidey wouldn't be able to break the Iron armour would he?

tkitna
We're talking about the same armor that has taken countless punches from the likes of the Hulk, Thing, Thor, etc,,. I doubt Spiderman could do anything to it.

MrReilly
You're also talking about a spidey whos taken down fire lord (the herald of galactus), who's matched all four of the fantastic four, who's out manoeuvred the X-men. He doesn't need brute strength to win. Iron-man could win, if he played it smart and pinned spidey in a small space and took him down quick, but Spidey is too experienced and resourceful in my opinion... I mean he's been fighting guys bigger and badder than Iron-man since he was a kid...

Now silver surfer vs Thor... thats a fight

who?-kid
Pfff, I don't know... Iron Man has too many weapons and gadgets in his armor... some of them will be useless, but others will give Spider-man a very hard time ! And the fact that Iron Man can fly and that his armor is ****ing hard will make it even more difficult for Spidey.

But, then again, he has fought tougher and stronger villains, and I honestly believe that his spidersense would work perfectly against Iron Man. Iron Man is fast, but not fast enough to actually hurt or hit Spider-Man. As a matter of a fact, didn't they fight once in an old comic ? Mind you, it was another Iron Man, one from another timeline, but he got thrashed by Spider-man.

I like Spidey better, but it is possible that this fight is out of his league. But I still believe he has a good chance against Iron Man. But maybe I'm just being biased ;-)

Pff, like I said, tough one. And I still don't know who should win...

whatshisface
all spidey needs to do is startle tony and induce a heart attack. battle over.

VENOMfan
Damn skippy. Spiderman is top notch. he can hang with any of the big guys in marvel and has done it again and again.

except thor that would just be stupid on Peter's part

Red Superfly
Spiderman isn't supposed to fight the big God-like heroes.

Theres a good reason for this, and that's because God-like superheroes SUCK.

Iron Man? He's definitely a contender for Spidey, but I reckon Spidey would win.

bigbran
yes since iron man, is a a little below lightspeed, class 100 or a lttle higher. got dem damn repulser beams, he would crush spidey, like the bug he is.

MrHeavySilence
What if: during the Civil War, Spidey is handing Iron Man his ass, and then comes the part where Iron Man whips out his safety plan.

Iron Man "This fight was over before it began"

And then when Iron Man tries to activate the contigency plan, Spiderman repudiates:

"Oh, that thing. I took it off when you gave me the suit."

And proceeds to give Tony a beatdown.

DBZ MAN
Iron man would of probably put something in the suit that he gave to spidey which would eat him from the inside http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/blow.gif

H. S. 6
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
What if: during the Civil War, Spidey is handing Iron Man his ass, and then comes the part where Iron Man whips out his safety plan.

Iron Man "This fight was over before it began"

And then when Iron Man tries to activate the contigency plan, Spiderman repudiates:

"Oh, that thing. I took it off when you gave me the suit."

And proceeds to give Tony a beatdown.

That would be frikkin awesome.

I mean, think about it: Tony has been trying to develop Peter's scientific smarts side, wouldn't it be awesome if that came and bit Tony in the ass?

doctorstrongbad
I'm a big Iron Man fan, and I think he is a great hero. The problem here is that Spider-man is too hard to beat. With his speed and agility and spider-sense, and that was before his latest upgrades. Iron man does not want to fight the new spider-man.

magneto1992
I think sould be a draw Spiderman cannot harm Iron man do to his armor (c/mon that armor has been able to resist punches from the hulk) but Ironman will never hit him is a draw period unless Ironman take the suit out r spiderman become stupid.

DigiMark007
Wrong forum. Also done recently in the vs. forum.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.