Best zombie movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento
I love zombie movies, especially Romero's trilogy and Fulci's zombie movies are great too? Which are your favorites?

BackFire349
Bascally the one's you said.

Also Return of the Living Dead, 28 Days Later, and Dead Alive are amonge my favorites.

Dario Argento
Year! I like them too

Cowboyography
Dawn is my favorite for sure,
Dead Alive is pretty cool
I just Rented Versus, i havent watched yet but I heard it rocks!!!

movie_freak
28 Days Later is my Fav

wicker_man
My all time fav zombie movie is Dawn of the Dead also on the list is 28 Days Later.

slayer
28 days later, night of the living dead (remake), Dawn of the dead, Day of the dead,Return of the Living Dead and Resident Evil.

xblanex
28 days later is ****ing awesome.

mechmoggy
28 days for me I think.

Espantada20
There was this one really stupid one I saw and I dont think it was Return of the Living Dead,but it was supposed to be like a sequel to the very first Night of the Living Dead.It was made in the 80's and it was so f*#$ing lame.They were like 2 guys that worked in a morgue or something and they went down to the basement or something and the older man was telling the other that there was this disease in a tank or something so they're messing with the tank and it falls and cracks and this green gas comes out all around them.They leave and go call the owner I think and they start to get sick.Well the green gas got out into the ait and it's starts raining in the cemetary and all the dead people come back to life.There's this gruop of like punk rockers in the cemetary and they have to get to the morgue or whatever.Some die on the way there.The zombies move like super fast.So then all this crap happens blah blah blah.There's this one freaky part where there locked in this room with this bloody gory creature.That part was kinda cool.But anyways,the end is kinda gay cause the "good" characters survive and then the government blowes the whole place up so they all die.I'm not sure what movie it is but if anyone knows,please post it up.

BackFire349
Yeah it's Return of the Living Dead you are reffering too, and for the record it is one of the most entertaining and hilarious horror spoofs ever made, it is a great one.

slayer
yeah now that was funny!

Espantada20
I thought it was kinda gay but it was funny as f@#%.There's that one part where after someone runs back up to the house this tiny dwarf looking zombie starts running then it slipd.That for some reason is the funniest scene to me.My homegirl gets on her knees and imitates it and its hella funny.That movie was funny man.I give it props for being so funny even though it wasn't scary.That creature was funny too. "Brains.................."hee hee hee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.