New Matrix Pics--35 stills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
new pics at comingsoon.net
some i have seen before and some are new....
they are all awsome though!!!

Dryden
gall dang smartfilter at work...argg...have to wait till i get home...crap...ill be watching reloaded. hehe

Nickydirtrider
haha there is a pic of the oracle giving neo something to eat again...haha that is funny.

clavis9495
He is always eating.. bananas or cookies... can't get enough of them

dave123
since neo became the One he dont eat, as i said b4, MACHINE!

dave123
http://www.comingsoon.net/gallery/Science_Fiction/The_Matrix_Revolutions/mr15.jpg

those letters on the fridge... anagram of something?

grrrr....
http://www.comingsoon.net/gallery/Science_Fiction/The_Matrix_Revolutions/mr15.jpg

cheap website dont let u steal links!!!!

The Omega
It's the red piece of candy from Reloaded.

Dave> What are you talking about??? If Neo was a machine, don't you think an EMP would've short-circuited him long ago?

As for the letters on the fridge. OF COURSE the mean something... But what? smile

The Omega
Testing!

The Omega
is it me, or does it look as if the SPEAK-machiens face is made up of Sentinels??

SimplePriest
hmmm... Well it's no longer just you. But I'm not sure

The Omega
Simple> Look at it! (Well, as if you aren't big grin) Around the empty spot of it's forehead and to the left, where some of the "part" seem to have glowing "eyes".
It's the biggest version of the picture I could find this far...

JediHDM
is it just me, or does the candy seem to glow?

The Omega
I thiiiiink it's just really RED! As in red RED!

Can anyone make out the letters and numbers on the fridge??

SimplePriest
Yeah I agree with you.... But wouldn't they have to be really far back to appear that small?

Oh wait, Omega look. If you look at Neo's legs you can see some of "them" passing behind him. They look pretty small in comparison. Maybe they are little micro bots. Or baby squiddies big grin Now I'm not sure again

Crash_Overload
HUMMM... i dunno but that pic with NEo and the Oracle doesn't look right.... Neo seems a bit well.... FAKE. Like if it is a montage or something..... I dunno just my thoughts. I will do a bit of tests and see something. I am not saying anything.... but I am just saying Neo looks a bit quesy fake.

SimplePriest
Ahh, it's jedi, and Omega.... good good good. The high council is assembled.

Umm yes the candy does look pretty bright. But if it's supposed to be glowing they better explain that. And as for the letters, I don't know if we'll have much chance at figuring that out. It looks like Neo is halfway blocking our view of one of them. How could we tell what that one was or if there were any more being blocked erm

JediHDM
i cant figure out the letters, it doesn't seem to have a pattern...and they seem like squiddys but much much smaller...

SimplePriest
Crash> good point about Neo. After looking at it again, I can see what you mean. But then I noticed that the sun is shining in the window right towards Neo. You can even see some of the shadows it's casting on the fridge. So maybe that's what makes him look odd since it's a still.

The Omega

SimplePriest
Omega> I think we do see that in the trailer. But not the theatrical trailer. I forgot which TV spot it was but one of them shows the face turning into a hand and reaching out for Neo (at least that's what it appears like). Of course at the time none of us caught it becasue we never knew that it was even a face to begin with. And the hand thing happens so quick it's hard to spot. Well, this pic seems to be a still from that segment.

As for Neo's outfit, are you sure it's not the Mero suit? It kinda looks like the tie is there and the collar are the same. I guess I have to watch the trailer again... Oh shucks smile

The Omega
But isn't the coat too long? When you look at the shot of Neo on Mobil Ave the coat is shorter.
Ah, yes. Watch the trailer again??? EXcellent idea...

The Omega
Okay, what a GREAT trailer that is big grin
Simple, right again! It IS the Mero-suit, the coat IS that long.

JediHDM
um...the window is to the Oracle's left, but there are shadows of the Oracle on the side of the window, unless there have been some renovations since the last time we saw the Oracles room...hmmm...

realworlddreams
i think the oracle pic is a fake, maybe superimposition of characters, but the fridge does have one combination of letters that could mean something.

realworlddreams
6F

JediHDM
thats the corresponding Hex code to the binary code that allows you to access the hex code on the Matrix site...

Nickydirtrider
we still do not no who the mother really is but in that picture the oracle really looks like a mother...cooking food, giving food, wearing the apron...any thoughts

dragonpisces272
really, she is the "mother", haha... laughing out loud

DARKVIRUS
Wait what do you mean we dont know who the mother is....I thought the architect said she was the mother. If i recall correctly when neo said "the oracle" the architect responded with a "please". Now some might take this and say he more or less said "no, she is not the one im talking about" but, I saw it as this "please, dont insult me she is who im talking about but she is no oracle".

In other words the architect was trying to put doubt in neo's mind about the prophecy and that the person who he got it from is just a program and is not to be looked at as more than that.

dave123
i agree, the oracle is a motherly figure, and other female characters like perspherone aint

JediHDM
i don't think the Oracle is the mother, but we will find out in Nov for sure...

Crash_Overload
After running a few tests, it look as thought only PART of Neo<s head is faked. MAybe it is just for the effect studios and all. But only PART of his head.

SpikeSpiegel
Smith isn't an agent right? Then can some one please explain why http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/rv_cmp/photos_rev_oct_11.html

SpikeSpiegel
O the pics r on the matrix website now too (sorry if this has already been said, i'm tired and have just been flicking through the posts)

SpikeSpiegel
one of them Trin, Morph, Seraph they're walking down that corridor from the trailer where the lights all go off Road to Hel maybe?

JediHDM
that is the Hall leading from the Oracle's room, seemingly towards the stairs...if i remember correctly...

oh, and Smith is still "TECHNICALLY" an agent, seeing as how he is coded like an agent, except for the code from Neo, but still, an agent, to some degree...

burlyman
eek! new pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

the oracles kitchen looks very bright
link looks upset

and do we still think the corridor to the oracle may be like another programmers corridor?

Alex-Neo
I think that one of smith with his hand out in a stabing posision is when he takes over Neo but when they do it he must be computerised mabye?

SpikeSpiegel
I thought thats what it looked like too

JediHDM
i dont think so, although it does appear that way...Because while possible, i'm not seeing it that way...its not necessary to have a special key to get in, so it shouldn't be special to get into it...

clavis9495
well you know what guys.. I think the oracle must be the granny now cause my granny acts like that aswell! (jk)

realworlddreams
jus an idea, for the kitchen pic, i see 6F, n in another place i sed, that might mean "Six Firsts" or also "6 Ones" so prophesizing the six "ONES" from the matrix needed to bring it down? i ono, also, instead of candy, what if that is one of the red pills like morpheus gave NEO? he could be getting it to give to sumone else, fi theres room for more characters in the movie.

The Omega
Or... as we didn't SEE Neo eat the red piece of candy in Reloaded, the Oracle may be telling him to finally do so? big grin

realworlddreams
lol, ok, but its a little too bright to be candy, unless the pic is fake...

dave123
i think its real, but then again, its getting late

i'm gonna get me some sleep and post my wise and intelligent theories here later

yeah, right.....

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/sleeping.gif

FallenForever
when i first saw that pic in the oracle's kitchen, the first thing i thought was that it didn't look right. it could be a fake.. but i think it is because we are looking at the kitchen from a different angle than we do in M1 and im not used to seeing it like that. What do you think?

realworlddreams
have no idea...

JediHDM
well, perhaps Neo is realizing some truth, and the scene has become brighter because of it...Thats what's different, there is more light in the room, it was always diffuse before...

The Omega
I don't think it's fake. It may be the mixture of light and the greenish hue, which makes the red candy seem brighter and the whole thing looking at a little off.

I believe this is after Neo is rescued by Seraph, Trin and Morpheus from the Merovingian. But I'd really LOVE to see Trin and Morph talking to the Oracle again.

JediHDM
Yes, although Neo probably tells them to get out, while he flies off to the Momma...JJ, the oracle...But i think it is real.

"not the momma, not the momma..."

The Omega

burlyman
the oracle uses her lounge for morph and trin, only two people in the kitchen at once laughing

The Omega
Ah, you mean to avoid more vases crashing? big grin

JediHDM
i dont think that point (neo being jacked out) and Neo getting out the first time are the same...It is possible that it is, also logical from Trinitys standpoint (dont want anything to happen to her MAN...*dont hurt me Korri*) but it doesn't feel right, for some reason...Also, Neo may not want anything to happen to them, in case *dun dun dun* smith may show up, so..."GET OUT!!!"

But i think Neo will NEED to be jacked out, unless he realizes he doen't need it, and recognizes the potential...

The Omega
Well, it's not trivial.
How DOES Neo get out of the Matrix after being rescued??
You do have a point about Smith being everywhere. At the end of Reloaded he comes out of every door in the programmers corridor, which could imply he's already taken over quite a lot of the Matrix.

Questions. Questions...

JediHDM
Im not saying its trivial, just that i dont think it is the way it fits...if that makes sense...I mean, if Neo can jack in, then i think he can jack out, without the use of the hardware... But, trinity and Morpheus may jack him in, redundantly of course, just because they dont want him to die...however, if he has a bluetooth connection (or similar HiFi networked brain) then it is unnecessary

The Omega

JediHDM
if that is REALLY what he's doing...

GABRIEL05
This is a bit random but do any of you think there is a connection between someone getting "killed" in the matrix like oh say Smith or Neo, then them touching the source, and being able to be in two places at once (Neo), possibly even copy themselves (Smith)? I just think it's too wierd a thing to overlook.

JediHDM
well, Smith didn't GO to the SOURCE, he stayed away from it when he was destroyed, and Neo didn't go to the SOURCE when he died, but his mind touched the SOURCE when he talked to the Architect...so no, i dont think so...big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.