Question fielding...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ratcat
Ushgarak
Jedi Master
(4/3/01 2:02:31 am)
Reply | Edit | Del All Question fielding...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As some of you may know, my friend Zereil has an encyclopaedic knowledge of a. all things comic related and b. all things EU related. He's had a good time answering questions about comics in the GDF, so I promised him some similar fodder for the EU...

So, any questions about the EU at all, ask them and Zereil will give answers here... though he may have to use my computer for a couple of weeks.

Personally, I know virtually nothing about the EU, though I CAN answer questions on PC Star Wars computer games...

Ratcat
Jedi Council Member
(4/3/01 8:14:49 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Question fielding...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is good, between Zereil and Xizor we should be able to answer a lot then.

Ushgarak
Jedi Master
(4/3/01 8:19:39 pm)
I would imagine so. Quite a battle of wills, there!

Admiral Kettch
Jedi Padawan
(4/4/01 2:49:48 am)
Hee-hee. I'd be happy to challenge them.

"My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!!
Grant unto thee the power of the glorious 'Mother of Destruction'!" -Grahf, Xenogears

--Xenosaga- Coming to Playstation2 Late 2001--

Admiral Kettch

Ushgarak
Jedi Master
(4/4/01 3:04:47 am)
We should set up a quiz...

JediOasis
Jedi Knight
(4/4/01 7:03:47 am)
Count me in
"Are you feeling stupid? I know I am,"-Homer J. Simpson

Ratcat
Jedi Council Member
(4/4/01 9:19:27 am)
Hmmmm. Quiz night at the forum....

Xizor
Jedi Council Member
(4/4/01 7:24:51 pm)
I'd love a quiz, who'd like to create it?
Xizor

To contend with Xizor is to lose.....never forget that.

Edna witch
Jedi Knight
(4/6/01 10:28:35 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
Yeah thats the problem. You need an encyclopaedic knowledge to create the quiz in the first place!

mechmoggy
Jedi Padawan
(4/8/01 1:18:43 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: ...
Dim seems to be our computer omnipotent, can we kajool her into doin something.

(Can you imagine how long I've waited to use the word "kajool" in casual chat!)
" I'll be careful"

"You'll be dead!"

Ratcat
Jedi Council Member
(4/10/01 9:32:29 am)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: ...
Did I read that right, Dim and Computers and Omnipotent in the same sentence.

Edna_witch
Im sure I could come up with some questions but since I am hardly ever here, you might be wating a very long time to get them!null

Zereil
Well have fun, Though bare in mind no body can ever know enough there is always something else to learn...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.