To the Usual Suspects (again)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

SimplePriest
Omega, thank you thank you thank you thank you! Your warning has probably saved a lot of us from utter disaster. I didn't come all this way just to have the movie spoiled for real. Ok, looks like I'm going to have to avoid this site starting the 27th miffed That sucks. Dang press releases. However, smile I am Very pleased at the idea that you, one of our own, "The" Omega may be one of those lucky few to see it first. Oh The Oracle Be Praised! Well, let us know if you find out for sure that you'll get to see the release. And I'll keep crossing my fingers too wink

The Omega

JediHDM
...If you need, i can send some cookies to try and sway the man...

SimplePriest
Well IF you do see it (Please please please) then I might have a few broad questions for you.

1) Was it worth the wait (I already know the answer to this one, but I'll ask anyway big grin )
2) Did the Wachowski's match Reloaded, or even surpass it
3) Will I enjoy it (again I know the answer, but still... )
4) How are the fights
5) Is it as deep as the first two
6) Do they answer all our questions

I will have to find a way to securely ask you these questions. I'll need something to hold me over smile

The Omega
JediHDM> He's a hard man to bargain with. I've taped up Revolutions posters on the glass between my department and his office. promised to bring him cookies every day... Essentially, it's not his decision. But he does have a say...

Simple> Let's wait and see smile Right now, I only have "small chance" to hang my hat on. But if it happens, and if I see it on the 27th I'll answer any question I don't deem a spoiler. And only to those I know won't post it all over this place...
THREE WEEKS.
Maybe less than 2...
(FAINTS)

JediHDM
taped up posters...AND COOKIES?! this is harder than i thought...ALRIGHT, it is time to bring out our secret weapon...*dun dun dun* THE MERO's CAKE!!!

Crash_Overload
My fingers are crossed, and taped. I wish you all the luck. You know... I don't want to know the film and have it spoiled or anything.... but take an old handbag (or PLASTIC popcorn barrel) put a Camerrra (no flash) in it, (if in popcorn barrel, fill with popcorn BEFORE entering... well depends on movie theater structer) And while movie playing... snap a picture of a scene that was NOT shown in pics or trailers. Just 1 pic... and post it in here..... you know just like that. I don't want spoilers... just that pic... 9if possible. Even there... the pic doesn't matter. GOOD LUCK!!!

forumcrew
your a possibly very lucky man

JKozzy
If you don't mind Omega, I may have a few general questions for you come the 28th... smile Emphasis on general mind you, wouldn't want to spoil the movie for myself!

And may the force be with you

SpikeSpiegel
Ah but you won't see the whole film, remember when the press went to see M2 it stopped as trin was entering the matrix to disarm the door, before the whole arcitect and sentinal stopping bit.

Korri
oh my lord the man is cold hearted!!

all thats left now is...GET YOUR GUN!!

priestjim
I am going to see it myself. As I had told you 2 weeks ago, I am going to see it in the press avant-premiere which is on the 27th (which you already know). I am not a journalist but I have my connections smile (if you read my post on http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t13226.html you will find them out smile ). BUT I am going to respect you and act like Omega will do.

Korri
big grin

The Omega

slinger
Good luck, Omega, but Korri still hasn't got her chance to go.

Crash_Overload
===> Omega <=== WOAH WOAH WoaH!!! Omega I never said I did not beleive you.... I am sorry if you got that impression, but all I wanted was too see if it would come out.... but anyway it doesn>t matter.

priestjim
Omega : If you have read my post you will see that I am not a journalist. Anyway I do not know the exact date that I am going to see it but it is going to be before the official premiere. Satisfied?

JediHDM
PriestJim> well, hmm, thats interesting, what about when you said "hah i am going to see it a week before the world premiere. I am a cinema journalist" on 10-02-2003? Oh, but then your allegation was disproven, so you decided to change your story, is that it?

priestjim
OK I will say it again. I am not a cinema journalist but in the avant-premiere I will go to see the movie as one (I will pretend that I am one). Is it clear? And if you don't want to believe me that's OK, np. You will never know if I was telling the truth it as I will not spoil anything.

JediHDM
and yet you said, and i'm quoting you, "hah i am going to see it a week before the world premiere. I am a cinema journalist"...

priestjim
and yet again I am saying : I am not a cinema journalist. Do you want me to say I am sorry?

JediHDM
I am just trying to figure out why people come here saying they are one thing or another, or telling us that they have already seen Revolutions/are going to see it before us, and then turn around and say, well actually, and we're supposed to believe them...

priestjim
If I am a journalist or not has anything to do with the fact that I am going to see M3 in an avant-premiere?

tshirt
Look--> A post with no lies!

I am not a cinema journalist. I do not play a cinema journalist on tv. I do not even know a cinema journalist. The closest to a cinema journalist I have been is eating in a restuarant called Cinema Cafe.

I will not see the Matrix on October 27th or 28th or 26th. I will not write a review of it. I probably will not see it until after November 10th. Movie houses that are too packed are not good. Plus, I think I will try to see it at the local IMAX theater. Reloaded was so good there.

rysdigital
tshirt>liar laughing out loud

rysdigital
lying affects your credibility. get it?

priestjim
OK. It is up to you to believe me or not. My "lie" post was a moment of immaturity. I am really sorry if I have misled you. I am not a cinema journalist. I don't want to be one. I wll never be one. However I have the luxury to go and see M3 in an avant-premiere that is aimed towards cinema journalists (of course I wll be there almost "illegally" bearing in mind the fact that I shouldn't be there as I am not a cinema journalist). This avant-premiere was given to me as a gift or payment if you like by a friend of mine, who is a real cinema journalist, for fixing his computer. Have I made myself clear?

JediHDM
seemingly crystal...

burlyman
omega.. sad im so jealous
but happy for you happy if it works out http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbup.gif *hope*

priestjim
JediHDM thank you. I hope I can reclaim my credibility now. BTW the days are endless. It is only the 15th of October! I can't wait!

The Omega

JediHDM
And as added backup, i'll censor you too!! JJ...

The Omega
laughing
Yeah, everyone will. I'll be VERY lonely...
(Sound of wind howling)

JediHDM
AWWWwww...*hugs* there there, omega, i'll talk to you, i just won't let you spoil anything...It'll be fine, i'll be here...Here, have some Oracle Cookies...*hands over HUGE basket 'o cookies*

The Omega

JediHDM
"bad news is, you can never really know which one is real"

forumcrew
should just go on a channel on like mIRC after the press release.. hide from the truth!

JKozzy
I'll be all ears, as long as you don't spoil the movie Omega! God bless your soul smile I have a strong respect for you... don't let anyone get you down (and don't get anyone down) in the coming days... yeah... there's me trying to make sense and seemingly failing, whatever I'm sure you can figure out that I'm speaking well about you.

Korri
huh?

Dryden
well, when people come in and give us a possible spoiler, just say..NO IT ISNT TRUE...

but you have to do that if they are right OR wrong...hehe

that way we really wont know what happens....if you think about it, if people come in and give us like 10 spoilers, and he says no to all but one of em, then we would probably know what happens...

JediHDM
of COURSE Korri's got a chance to go, we just have to (travel to hollywood, kidnap Keanu, bring him back to scotland, "explain" to him why he should take Korri, then when he "understands", we bring them both back to Hollywood) and Korri goes to the premier with Keanu

Korri
huh oooooh torcher

JediHDM
WHAT?! Who said ANYTHING about torture...? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
i do angel

The Omega

JediHDM
"Jesus..."
"It's just that, i thought you were a guy..."

Maybe you should put FEMALE in your sig...so people know...

The Omega
JediHDM> Ay, good-evening and welcome on-board. This is your ca... no, wait that's you.

Actually that quote is one of my favorites. Maybe I SHOULD do that... big grin

JediHDM
HAHA...great, now you won't have to do that again...yes you will...not everyone is INSANELY INTELLIGENT like us, so they probably won't pick up on that...

The Omega
Oh, yeah. YES I will...
And no they're not! big grin
(I'll leave up open whether it's insane or intelligent... )

JediHDM
HAHA...thats good, cause it can go either way, depending on the day and wind direction...amongst other not-so-easily manipulated variables...

SimplePriest
Wait a minute? He said The Omega is guy? Come on, I got yelled at for saying you looked like madonna and he just called you a man. This isn't fair in the least. miffed

jj big grin

JediHDM
simple> you know how women are...JJ, omega, remember, bowing down...haha

Korri
oh u guys have me in stiches sometimes!!! laughing

Verity
Hey...there's another trailer that's on TV, different to the one they showed at the end of Reloaded. There's an orange thing going thru Neo...anyone know what that is? It looks like Seraph's code...?? confused

spydar1982
it looks like sentinels tentacles to me.

The Omega
Verity> Check the thread ehrm... Golden tentacles and glowing corridors, it's on the FDT thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.