Ocean's 11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I loved the remake of this movie......

The cast included......George Clooney
Julia Roberts
Brad Pitt
Andy Garcia
and many many more excellent actors!!

Any thoughts..........
I heard there will be a sequel and i really can't wait till it comes out big grin

tiffany's
I watched both versions, new and remake because I usually prefer the oldies but goodies. I enjoyed both in this instance. I have not heard about a sequel, but I personally hope they don't so that it doesn't ruin a good thing like sequels sometimes do.

bunny

julibug
i liked it. i haven't seen the older version, but i would like to sometime. it was definately one of clooney's better movies. i'm not too much of a fan of his.

silver_tears
me neither really but he did a great job yes

billyboyd4ever
yea i never saw th eol done, but the new one was really cool...great story i thought

vvvrulz
Great movie, i hope they dont sequel it, but i really wouldnt be surprised.
I did hear of an 'Oceans Twelve" come to think of it.
Im hoping it was only a rumor.

silver_tears
yea thats wat i heard erm

Jakanden
I personally dug the old one better but the new one is good. They are remaking too many movies lately though (Itialian Job, Gone in 60 seconds, House on Haunted Hill, Get Carter, etc..)

o kiMMii o
boringgggggggggggggggggg 4 me i watched it in the cinema..
so boring lol......

lukeyduckey
This was a great film!! Everything looked sooooo cool.
And Matt Damon was innit so of course it rocked.
And there is gonna be a sequal. With the stars taking a pay CUT...now dat wot i like to hear. Geroge, Brad,, Matt, all have signed on for it...i think the whole eleven did as a matter fact.
Can't wait if it true

Kes
I think this movie is overrated. I enjoyed it but the cast is too good for the parts some play. Plus I'm not a Sodenberg (sp) fan.

vvvrulz
Well he made traffic, and that was a bomb.

Kes
Didnt like it that much.

BackFire349
oceans eleven is cool

BloomBabyGirl
this movie rocked i just hop ethy dont ruin it witha sequel. great cast, matt damon brad pitt and george clooney all rally fit in their roles

supertruper
wow- you totally resurrected this thread from its deathbed! way to go! I hope 12 is good.

deadly_force
i loved this movie cant wate for oceans 12 (all people in first have signed on as well as a new face who if you dont know is Catherine Zeta-Jones check out http://www.killermovies.com/o/oceanstwelve/ for more info big grin

alic88
ya i was bout 2say that... oceans 11 is an awesome movie.. they r making oceans 12.. which is cool.. and its gonna b the SUPER 6.. catherine zeta jones is joining the cast.. i think the sequal will b even more cool than the original.. with that many stars its bound 2 b good

BloomBabyGirl
unless they just have lots of good lookin actors and no real plot like oceans 11. i also hope that they dont make it into like an aciton sorta movie with benedict all trying to get his revenge and all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.