why did micheal jackson turn himself white??????????????????????????????????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
WHY THE HELL DID MICHEAL JACKSON TURN HIMSELF WHITE IS HE A RACIST OR WHAT I MEAN CMON U HAVE TO BE A HUGE FREIK TO DO THAT REALY GEEZ laughing out loud laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
He diddnt turn himself white. See what happen was He was abducted by aliens, and in the process of clonning him to return an alien spy back to Earth they got the genetic code wrong, and it turned out white

badkittykitty
he looks really grey any more though...

BackFire349
Cuz he's a freaking attention whore nut job.

Darth Hater
because he's very troubled

and weird

very,very weird

lex
actually if you watch the movie "three kings " starring george clooney, ice cube and mark whalberg it gives a very interesting and probably not far the truth reason for mj's pressent appearance.

grymlock
coz he's weird... plain and simple...

cheers!!

loserib
just cuese he wants to be white doe not meen hes is a racist

o kiMMii o
oh great here we go again......
grow up u idiots....man even u fcuking adults r stupid and ignorant ....
i already explained this crap already....u guys noe that he didnt bleach his skin........i posted tons of pictures, he has a Vitiligo ok and get over this crap already if yah dont believe it..
oh please attention whore !? what do u expect his the most famous person on this planet....., the media r 2 obsessed with him......
everyone is fascinated by him....

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-7/291952/vit12.jpg

ragesRemorse
well when you put yourself willingly at the helm of the media blitz, the same media that has ridiculed him for years. Your asking for critisism, and insult. That whole stunt he pulled with having a reporter live with him for a month was an obvious ploy to try and get back in the public eye which backfired.

o kiMMii o
yeh backfired and got Martin Basher career finished....
all his albums was back on the charts again.....even tho the media wouldnt report this
and thats when i became an actually fan.....

loserib
i never said he bleached his skin i just said there is nothing wrong with wanting to be white

o kiMMii o
hey hey ur wrong......Michael Jackson is a black man ......
but he has Vitiligo and he uses makeup 2 cover all the blotches....
but 80% is now been spread all over him.......
i was just assuming people that still think he bleaches himself

Ness
he isn't any more hahahahaha

CandyKoRn
Have any of you ever heard of vitaligo?

It's a disease of the pigmentation of the skin..

It could be that.. but I'm doubting it.

loserib
i was not saying he was white somebody posted above that he must be racist for wanting to be white and if he did i would see nothing wrong with that

GABRIEL05
If you watch closely in the thriller video he foreshadowed his eventual color shift.

fantasylova
It's because he had a skin disorder and he would have been three fourths white and partly black if he didn't get any help. So I guess his only help was surgery. I'm serious! I saw this on tv, not in some fake rumor magazine.

Thing_1
how do u know the t.v. thing was true?Just cuz it's not in a tabloid magazine doesn't mean it's true.If M.J. said that then it might be true but then again it might not be true.How do u people know for sure he has a disease.I mean do u live w/ him,are u w/ him every second of his life?

plenTpak52
He DOES have vitilgo, he DIDN'T bleach his skin, and he really isn't as weird as you guys say he is.

pablo007
Vitiligio doesn't turn whole people white and not as white as he/she is, and yeah MJ is a f-----.

plenTpak52
Dude, he isn't ALL white, he blends it together with make up. He isn't a f-----.

BackFire349
yet he touched little boys, that qualifies him as a f-----.

badkittykitty
hes more than that though hes a pedophile sick f*cker

o kiMMii o
oh shut da fcuk up u pathetic people

BackFire349
what a brilliant defense, really makes me see the errors in my prior statement.

o kiMMii o
cause ive defended Mj enough.....
y all u people gota be all gronks 4?!

BackFire349
cuz he touched boys in the pants.

loserib
he did settle out of court with that little boys family and that says to me guilty cuese i know if somebody accused me of touching lil boy i would have taking it to court

plenTpak52
No, he didn't. The boys family was poor and they needed a way to make money. They figured that because Michael Jackson stated he loved children (in a non-sexual way!! ), that they could say their son was molested by Michael Jackson. He paid them to not sue him

GABRIEL05
Yeah there are a zillion reasons why people settle out of court. Being guilty is probaby the most popular one, but Michael could have settled out of court for tons of reasons. As for Michael being wacky, and longing for attention, I'd have to say it was because he had a fudged up childhood ya know? Someone once told me that the problem with prodigies, when they grow up and their not cute anymore, is that they will do almost anything to get the attention they got when they were younger.

Honestly I blame Joe Jackson for Michaels current predicament. Lousy bum!

plenTpak52
Michael Jackson never really liked all the attention thta he got(Hence the sunglasses and big hats). Its not that he didn't like his fans, but sometimes the fame made him uncomfortable. But hey, you'd be uncomfortable to if you were constantly crowded by people. And his fame hasn't died down. He's still got plenty of major fans. If anything, I'd say he did all of this stuff (if is was fake, which it isn't), to get get away from public eye, or just seen in a new light.

diegocala
So are you in his bedroom right now?

GABRIEL05
Naw. He did it so that he wouldn't look like Joe Jackson anymore. He hated that guy.

o kiMMii o
Michael Jackson is the way he is today because the way his been brought up...his whole life being famous.....
bashed against the wall by his father.....
we wouldnt noe what it would feel like....only he knows the feeling

Thing_1
How do u guys know all this?Either ur stalkers,ur his best friend,u live w/ him,or ur believe rumors.

o kiMMii o
well the 1's that have ignorant posts r the people that listen 2 the media and rumours.....and eat it all up

Thing_1
yeah true but u guys who are sticking up for him,which is cool since u like his music,seem to know like every detail of his life.

BurnAllFlags
its a disease, dumbasses..now a real cool question would be "why does michael jackson get so much surgery on his nose

o kiMMii o
eheh most of the MJfans r all loyal and devoted....
i duno ive learnt alot from being a Michael Jackson fan....
on the Mj boards its like ur studying him.....

Thing_1
ok that's a scary term to us "studying him" that's like a nice way of say hey i'm a stalker but i'm not saying u r.

loserib
i have a ??? and its an honest one and i hope no one takes it personaly but how many of his hit songs did he actully write by himself

o kiMMii o
lol....i mean like when i read posts! i read alot on the MJ boards...
thats how i noe all this stuff bout himm.....
i dont follow tabloid bullsh--.....neways im not obsessed
most of the hit songs was writtin by him......y u ask?!

Thing_1
o well,at least ur not some pyscho fan waiting to pounce on him.

loserib
just wondering i know the majority of pop satrs do not write their own music i can respect a pop star a lil more if they at least write their own materal he si not that bad do know what songs slash from guns n roses worked with him on

o kiMMii o
theres alot of pyscho Mj fans..they would proberly kill themselves when the day MJ dies.....which is kinda sad =/

yeh i noe, most pop artists only last for about 2 yrs and thier done...
but Michael Jackson has lasted for 3 decades already.....and will continue on to be a legend......Michael Jackson makes the best music when he writes his own songs.....neway the song gun and roses worked with MJ is "Give In To Me" good song..... and "Beat It"

plenTpak52
A good friend of mine worked with him, if you must know.

His father constantly made fun of him for having a big nose, which had a major effect on him.

You're just a dick. Go **** yourself moron

Thing_1
ur friend worked w/ him?that's cool.Maybe his father really did pick on him but man he really screwed up his nose.

plenTpak52
Yes, he did. I will admit (and i have no problem whatsoever doing this) that Michael Jackson does look very scary. Maybe if his hair wasn't all thick and his nose were a bit bigger he'd be fine, but he can be pretty scary looking. Its mainly because he doesn't have the bone structure of a white man (and i dont mean that in a rascist way, if it needs to be said).

GABRIEL05
true dat Quincy Jones gets a lot of the credit for MJ's success. YEAH QUINCY J!

Thing_1
Yeah he does look scary at times.He does make some pretty good music,if it's his or not i d/k and i don't care.

diegocala
freaks!

plenTpak52
arizona resident!

diegocala
Wow, you have thorns....like a little weed

loserib
huh what weed where opps my bad thought youi meant somthing else

o kiMMii o
yeh but Quincy never expected Thriller 2 sell 50 million but just 2 million...Michael got very angry that they didnt believe in him....now today its over 60 million , pretty amazing....
Quincy even thought at that time the song Billie Jean wasnt that strong to fill in the album when Michael truely believed in it....
hmm that song is the best song in music history, just admit it...

so not much really, Michael is the real man....

gotta get rich
don't know bout you but as a black (well, mixed race) person, i think it was a really thoughtless act towards black people, and i know that quite a lot of people in my family were offended by it.

plenTpak52
Thoughtless act? HE GOT A DISEASE! Its not like he can do anything about it!!

BackFire
Well, when you rape little boys, a disease you deserve.

vvvrulz
Cos he is an idiot smile

vibz
i must agree with u....its the only real explanation....he's plainly jus an idiot stick out tongue

BackFire
EDIT

finti
well being in the spotlight from a very young age and having a tyrant for a father well anyone would suffer from that. A suffering that might turn you a bit insane, well at least insane to others

o kiMMii o
ok why is it just so hard for you people to admit the fact that Michael jackson really has a disease?! but calling Michael a idiot?! please his far from a idiot, his larger then life so just face the fact..., y dont you just try opening your minds up a little and understand him abit rather then listening to what the media have to say
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/347897/vit12.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/347897/Vit6.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/347897/Vit8.jpg
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/347897/Vit2.jpg

finti
he sure as hell aint larger than life, no one is.
you have to admit he is different, but as I mentioned above I belive he is a victim of the circumstances around his entire career

alic88
ALLRIGHT THATS ENOUGH! ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP. THE WHOLE TRUTH IS MICHAEL HAS HAD A DISEASE VITILIGO, IT DOESNT CHANGE UR BODY COLOUR BUT CERTAINLY DOES EFFECT PARTS OF IT. BOUT 50 PERCENT OF HIS BODY HAD VITILIGO AND HE COULDNT KEEP UP WITH IT. SO NOW HE PUTS ON MAKEUP SO THAT HE CAN LOOK GOOD. SIMPLE AS THAT. WTF R U CRAZY? HE DOES NOT WANNA B WHITE. THATS SICK! AND HE DIDNT MOLEST THE CHILD IN 1993. U GUYZ R SO STUPID U JUST WONT C THE REAL SIDE OF THE STORY. MJ IS IN THE GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS FOR MOST CHARITIES 2 CHILDREN BY A POP STAR SO SHUT UP YA'LL. AND U JUST SIMPLE FORGET ABOUT THE MUSIC EH?! HE IS PERHAPS ONE OF THE BEST ARTISTS THAT HAS EVER LIVED AND HE GOT THE ARTIST OF THE MILLENIUM AWARD AT THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS. THRILLER IS THE BEST MUSIC ALBUM OF ALL TIMES!!!!

alic88
AND ABOUT THE NOSE WELL HIS NOSE DOES NOT LOOK GOOD THATS SURE. BUT UR ASKIN Y MICHAEL JACKSON HAS GOT NOSE SURGERY?! EVERY 1 IN HOLLYWOOD HAS NOSESURGERY SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE THEIR NOSE LOOK BETTER. MJ'S NOSE WAS TERRIBLE WHEN HE WAS YOUNG. HIS FATHER ALWAYS JOKED ABOUT IT AND HE WANTED TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD. WHO GIVES A SHI! ABOUT HIS NOSE WHEN U KNOW THAT HE IS THE BEST DANCER OF ALL TIME, THE PERSON WHO INVENTED MOONWALK, THE MOST TALKED ABOUT DANCE MOVE EVER!

mah
How about you, instead of screaming at the top of your lungs, just zip it.

alic88
no i cant ZIP IT. i just wanna tell u all the basic facts the REAL facts that u all sadly dont know

vvvrulz
Ok thts enough.

plenTpak52
Dont bother explaining it to them, alic, they dont listen. I swear ive said everything you just said at LEAST 5 times in this thread. They dont read or listen to anything

vibz
haha tru...but evryone has their own opinion thres no need to get agro over it...thats tru tho heaps of ppl hav had nose surgery but honestly i think he looks ridiculous...but yuh he is a good singer and all...he may be one of the best in sum pplz opinion's but yuh...he jus looks a lil...ummm different messed

finti
indeed everyone had their opinion about MJ and he hasnt been convicted of the allegation toward him so until proven guilty he is innocent, simple as that.
About his skin though I dont know maybe hes got a disease maybe not, but there is no doubt he had to much surgical on his face, that face is messed up......and it aint nothing but sad. It cant be easy being MJ

alic88
ya end of discussion

ragesRemorse
you know I dont really give a damn in any way about MJ. I like thriller and billy jean. Aside from those two songs the only fact i know about MJ is that she looks more like a girl than alot of girls. she i mean he puts every drag queen to shame. The aliens that abducted and clonned him really fu*ked up on the procedure. Higher intelligence my ass. they cant even clone a human properly. They need the clonning for dummies instruction manuel. Any way MJ is now in my opinion no longer the king of pop, but instead the nastiest looking woman i've ever seen

julibug
well said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.