Depressed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Hey guys I'm kinda down today cuz there's a girl who I have a thing for in school. And I always flirt with her, innocent stuff. But this is the girl I really felt something for since I flirt with every signle girl at school. And all of my friends never knew. And my best friend is now going out with her cuz I kept my mouth shut. And the worst part is that I haven't told him and he said that the girl said she had a little crush for me but I flirt with other girls way too much. If I only was old enough to drink i'd get wasted today sad

ElmStreetFan01
I know how you fell.

pablo007
Why ? Has that ever happened to you ?

silver_tears
omg the same thing happened to me eek!

well not the same obviously..........
but i like this guy who flirts a whole lot erm

im sorry pablo *hugs* smile feel better yes

GambitEVOFan1
Ahh perk up bud!!Dont be down, she said she had a crush on u so go with it!write her a note and tell her how u feel, tell her what ya told us!and who cares bout ur guy friend im sure hell understand and prolly wont care

carnage713
wow kinda odd i guess were all rejects. same thing sorta happened to me

silver_tears
speak for urself im no reject stick out tongue
he flirts but so do i wink

pablo007
no I'm not a reject I just never asked her out, and I feel like shit

Mist
hit your friend.
then, take off with the girl!

carnage713
that'll do

pablo007
it's not his fault, I never said anything to him

DeNiro
sorry to hear that bro but u know what u r young dnt worry about it do u know how many girls r going to want a good guy such as ur self i mean this girl isnt the last one out there i just suggest hooking up with one of those other girls u flirt with but ne way i hope ya feel better soon and ill catch ya later bro thumb up

pablo007
thanks man

DeNiro
hey pablo ur sig aint working bro jsut to let u know or maybe it is my computer but it aint showing up

pablo007
I can see it, most people said they can

pablo007
it sucks to be me

carnage713
cheer dude im floatin in the same boat as u. but dont worry she'll come around

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.