Underworld 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
The end of Underworld left the door wide open for a sequel, right? I've read little things about this. Kate Beckinsale said she would do the sequel if the time comes. What does everyone think about this? Has anyone heard more than what I have already said?

BackFire349
I'm sure they'll make a sequel, theirs always needless sequels for money hungry morons in hollywood. (matrix)

SpikeSpiegel
I heard it's going to be a trilogy

Kes
Horror movie.
moving--moved wink

trav6612
ANyone got any news about underworld 2, like when they are filming and sutff. Beckinsale has confirmed that she will be doing another one, so any word?

Wolfie
I think Speedman has confirmed as well.

For updates, check out www.upcominghorrormovies.com, great site

trav6612
Thanks, that link was good. Underworld 2 is going to be awesome.

Cinemaddiction
I was watching the Unrated Extended version of "Underworld" tonight, with commentary, and Len Wiseman bascially confirmed both Selene and Michael's return.

The only person that officially will not be returning is Erika. In the EE, she actually had A LOT more screen time in the movie, especially in a romantic relationship with Kraven.

ragesRemorse
a trilogy on a movie like this doesnt surprise me, i mean they are amking elektra with thoughts to make two. I mean wasnt the first underworld bad enough?

trav6612
YOu must not have been watching the same underworld as me then, cause it was good.

Wolfie
If you read the novelization of Underworld, you'll see that the scene with Erika and Kraven having relations gets a lot more graphic. It also shows you more of how badly Kraven treated Erika, giving her more reasons to allow Selene to escape.

BackFire
I'd rather burn myself then watch a sequel to this piece of garbage.

trav6612
looks like you will be burning in hell

Evil Dead
I dislike Underworld at first...........but on a second watching, wasn't that bad. I'll watch a sequel to it...........ofcourse I'd also watch a sequel to Barry Gordy's Last Dragon........we need more Bruce Leroy.

trav6612
finally someone with reason. The sequel will be just as good or better then the first. I can't wait for it to come out.

SlipknoT
Well saying the sequal is going to be as good as the first really isnt saying much

trav6612
you must not have seen the same movie i did, cause underworld was awesome

SlipknoT
Underworld is the kind of movie that would only appeal to 13 year old kids who wear fake fangs and platform shoes they got at hotopic.

Cinemaddiction
Stereotypes! Gotta love 'em!

trav6612
you wouldn't recognize a good film if it hit you in the face slipknot. Underworld was an awesome movie. You probably never even saw it and just feel like bagging on it.

SlipknoT
No, unfurtunatly I saw it, and I know enogh about movies to know this movie was crap.

BackFire
Yes, because in this case, it's actually pretty true. Most of the people who do like this movie are pussified little gothics who also liked Queen of the Damned.

Cinemaddiction
...and we, as Horror movie fans, are free to persecute others? I think not.

The pendulum swings both ways.

ragesRemorse
Well i recognize good movies, and that is why i dont recognize this movie. Underworld was a project to bank on the modern perspective on vampires and other dark mythical beasts. It is an anne rice and blade baby. Yeah i think the movie had it's momments, but it was a rushed story that had no depth to it. this would have been fine, if they wouldnt have tried to give it a silly deepness to it that just wasnt there. The action was both good and bad, but was dominated by bad.

BackFire
Of course we are.

Cinemaddiction
Well, as always, "good" is subjective.

I don't see how a movie, whos story was explained in the first 5 minutes of a 135 minute long movie, was at all rushed. Vampires hate werewolves. It's that simple.

To fill time, there were other interesting storylines that basically explained themselves. Kraven and Lucian both want to rule their respective clans, Selene and Michael want the feud to be over so they can fulfill their Romeo and Juliet relationship, and Viktor wants to be the one and only overseer of the two clans, once the hybrid is complete.

I mean, what depth are you looking for in yet another Vs. story? The only thing I can imagine that would have confused you is that there is no explanation as to why they are at war, but you can draw the conclusion that they both want to rule the underworld.

I do appreciate the fact you actually explain why you disliked the movie, it's a rare trait on these boards.

Mr Zero
Ok - I'm not saying "Im right and you guys are wrong" (for a change) because I honestly expected to coast through Underworld as eye candy - and it demanded a little more than that.

Not much more, and flawed for sure - but I couldnt shake the feeling that it was a genuine effort made by people who cared about the movie they were involved with. it was better than i expected, and i cant say that very often.

I'm happy to say that the extras that have appeared on the DVD release kinda bear that out, like or loathe the film you cant deny the folks behind it put everything into making the best damn flick they could. How often do they make such an effort with cinematography in a horror movie?

I hope they dont screw the pooch with U2.

ragesRemorse
I dont think i explained myself in depth enough. Of course i grasped the plot and storyline of this film, it was a simple story. My gripe was that it tried to have depth,but diddnt elaborate on the points where it insinuates to have a deeper meaning in the story ,other than these two races just hating each other over a blood feud centuries ago.

I hate to use the term sterotypes, because in a werwolf or vampire flick like this, there really can't be much chracter development, but i have to say that we werent introduced to any original character traits,outside of their sterotype. our lead vampire was your run of the mill loyal servant who turns rebel because she doesnt agree with the leaders. The lead werewolf is your average bottom of the barrel feeding leader that strives for honor in a world that has no honor.

It wasnt the lack of explanation in the story, but the lack of story period. It tried to be deep, and give us twists in characters,amd story, but not having a character that we understand because of lack of writing, we just dont care. especially in a story that tries so hard to build up into somthing that it isnt, which is deep or meaningfull. I know there wasnt going to be a ground breaking plot, in this movie. I also knew there wasnt going to be much depth, but when they tried to give it to us, and fail. that is another story

Cinemaddiction
Of course there can be character development. Here are some of the points that I found buck whatever stereotypes people try to bring to the table:

1) I don't know of any other movie from this genre where a vampires love interest is a lycan; not to mention the fact they actually band together.

2) Not aware of another movie from this genre where there is a secret alliance between the two heads of the clans, which both realms benefit from their partnership. Much less another movie that actually puts these two species against one another PERIOD.

3) You want character development? Look at Scott Speedman! "Michael" had no clue what was going to happen to him, and it was no coincidence that he was the one who dispelled the myth that if a lycan is bit by a werewolf, he dies. He ended up being the hybrid that Lucian had been trying to develop all along. Going from average joe to the missing link.

4) Another solid instance of character development was Viktor. At first, he played along, acting as if he loved Selene and the rest of the brood, when in fact he despised them for breaking the chain, and subsequently he figured that now he is awake, he can become the supreme overlord.

Personally, I understood all the characters, as they weren't deep at all. They all had alterior motives, which once again, bucked the stereotype that these characters were just run of the mill bats and wolves that just hated each other, with no depth.

Selene was engaged in forbidden love, Michael had no idea of his incredible lineage, Erika was playing for both sides, Lucian and Kraven both were looking to advance their position by way of an alliance, Lucian, alone was somewhat of a softy at times, Kraven, a hotshot wanna be elder who thought he could run the brood on his own, Viktor, an opportunist who cared for neither party, and of course Raze, a seemingly indestructible BLACK werewolf. That in and of itself is totally uncommon.

Just lay off of the "we", because like I said, I personally understood the story, the subplots, the characters depth and motivation. They aren't at all hard to follow, and everyones actions all have something to do with the main story in the end.

The plot doesn't have to be groundbreaking to be enjoyable. The plot was original, as were the subplots that lead to the climax, and I thought that everything I have mentioned in this post alone lend themselves to what is the most unique story from this genre in YEARS.

Wolfie
I agree with your explanation on Michael's character development. He went from some average joe that's never fired a gun before to a hybrid vampire/werewolf fighting off a powerful vampire elder.

Viktor, there wasn't really any character development. It just took a while to get to know him. His ways and views were the same from beginning to end.

trav6612
finally people who understand how good underworld was, people who look into the movie instead of just blowing it off as crap. Your explantions were awesome.

(v)_A_T_R_I_X
there is rumours that the second movie is coming out 2005 or 2006 and that it is a trilogy.

trav6612
yeah, i am stoked that there are going to be three, hopefully they get kate beckinsale for all three.

Mr Zero
Yanno - I went into underworld expecting to chew the popcorn and look at the FX, and it was about 20 or so mins in before I realized I was going to have to step up a gear or I was going to miss something - I was dangerously close to a moment of "what the **** is going on here?"

That "WTFIGH" moment can come from either a bad movie or a complicated movie - and I remember the little hairs-on-my-neck moment when it seemed that underworld might actually have something like a relatively complex plot going for it.. and at that point my GF (who doesnt talk during movies as a rule) leaned over and whispered "this is really ****ing good!" We both hit that moment of realization at the same time.

The point of this story is that i have a GF and get all the action I need - oh yeah. Also that some folks werent willing to meet Underworld half way - they kinda expected crap and thats what they saw. Shame.

Wolfie
Underworld 3 is going to be a prequel. I don't remember where I heard this but I believe it's going to be about the Lucian and Sonja romance. If that's true, I don't know where Kate Beckinsale would fit in this.

trav6612
yeah it would be pretty hard to put kate's character in a prequel, unless it had to deal with when selene was a child, but even then you wouldn't get kate in there.

Wolfie
Well, she wouldn't be in there at all because that whole incident occured before Selene was turned into a vampire I believe.

Elektra_lover
I cant wait For UW2 the first one is GREAT!!!

MildPossession
Ever since the first one came out the film makers said there would be a sequel and a prequel concentrating on the war between Vampire and Werewolves in the past.

Evil Dead
yeah trav.......that's it. That's what we all do. We all get together in this forum to discuss movies we havn't seen.

1. To call Underworld awesome would be a serious exaggeration.

2. face it, you liked the movie he didn't. life goes on.

p.s. If he didn't like the movie, why would he be bragging on it? you do know what bragging means don't you?

Major Knight
is there a deffinate release date on this sequel, cuase i cant wait i loved the first and want to see the next one so badly.

Wolfie
I don't think there's a definite release date yet.

trav6612
I heard that it is suppose to be in the fall of 2005 or early in the year of 2006. Hopefully sooner than later

Wolfie
Well, would like them to take their time. They can easily mess this up just like many sequels in the past.

Major Knight
true enough, i guess the longer they take a happier i'll be when i see it. i just suck at waiting though.

trav6612
i agree, I would rather wait a little bit and make it good than have to watch a bad movie

trav6612
Does anyone have any new news about the sequel?

Wolfie
http://www.iesb.net/movies/movie83104.htm

trav6612
Yeah this is awesome that it is coming out soon. Fans can be happy now.

Elektra_lover
Oh I can't wait

trav6612
http://www.killermovies.com/u/underworld2/articles/4397.html here is the article about it

trav6612
here is a good pic

trav6612
and 1 more

Lord Soth
Kate Beckinsale, Scott Speedman, Len Wiseman, Danny McBride, and the creature designer (forget his name) are all remaining on the the project. Shooting begins in November for a targeted late 2005 release. The first 10-15 mintues are going to be a prequel of the story, set in Medieval times.

Those are all of the tidbits I could find.

trav6612
That's enough for me to keep me going and waitin for it

(v)_A_T_R_I_X
there is a rumour that there will be 3 underworld movies

trav6612
yeah i hope so.

Wolfie
Yes, I'm not sure if it's posted here but there will be an Underworld 2 and 3. 2 will be a sequel. 3 will be a prequel.

trav6612
I heard they weren't going to do a prequel, that the third one was going to be a sequel to the underworld 2, but I could be wrong.

Wolfie
Hmmm... I've been hearing all around that Len Wiseman and Danny McBride have been planning to tell the story: middle, end, beginning. Where did you hear it wasn't a prequel?

Elektra_lover
I heard that too

Elektra_lover
PS Happy B-day Wolfybig grin

Wolfie
Ummm... thanks but my birthday is in March....

Elektra_lover
Oh you spell it Wolfie someone who spells it Wolfy's birthday is today embarrasment

Wolfie
Ohhh... I thought you just spelled my name wrong. Okay! smile

Wolfie
Release date: November 23, 2005. Woot!

rwoonacott
There have been a lot of questions people are asking and one of them is if Underworld is going to release a part 2 to the list of movies being release soon. Good interview found at this website. http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_1023.html

I personally am hoping that there will be a second part to this story. I loved the first movie and it really was great in my eyes. I just hope that the same cast members come back for part two.

Elektra_lover
Next time try using the search feature next time, but their will be a second one

rwoonacott
What ever you say.

Cinemaddiction
There's an "Underworld 2" thread in Horror. No big deal, I'm having them merged.

movieluver
i loved the first one, and i know that they are making a second, what i wanna know id if theyre still planning on a third! i know that kate and scott are returning, and to me thats all that matters! hahah but im sure the rest will as well

ImmortalSamurai
There is actually a trilogy idea for the Underworld series. The first of course it's sequel, and a prequel to the first movie.

Aku
There is going to be 3 altogether, besides the first movie was shite.

Wolfie
It's now coming out December 9, 2005 and, according to UHM, is going to be called UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION.

darktim1
yep I've seen the location pics where they will be shooting there is alot of rocky areas.

Napalm
Those kids of movies only appeal to gay gothic teenagers that pretend there vampires

Napalm
agreed thumb up

moviejunkie23
well it seems some people do enjoy the movie so why rain on their parade for no reason seems pointless to me

Wolfie
I didn't care for Queen of the Damned and I'm not gothic. I just like werewolf (and some vampire) movies a lot and this was a good one.

Wolfie
Good article and new pics here:
http://www.mtv.com/shared/movies/features/u/underworld_2_set_visit_050323/

Morbid4Daniel
Yayyyyyyyyyy Underworld 2 comes out this year. w00t w00t

gls
news on Underworld Evolution from UHM

4/23/05
Actor Bill Nighy (Viktor) briefly spoke with Empire Online about his current roles, one of which was this film, where he explains how he reprises his role as Viktor for the beginning of the film when they "reawaken the second elder", whom he says is Marcus. You may not remember Marcus since he wasn't in the first film, because he was buried underground. Marcus will be playing a role that will lead to a war to end all wars between the two species.

LiL nAstY GirL
Poster behind the Selene doll http://www.comingsoon.net/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?action=view&link=Comic_Con_2005&image=comiccon36.jpg&img=9&tt=

LiL nAstY GirL
site http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/underworldevolution/

trav6612
I am excited for this one.

Wolfie
2 months and 4 days left.

jayy
http://www.cinepop.com.br/cartazes/underworld2_2.jpg

January 2006. wink

LizzyT123
I can't wait for it to come out. i love vampire and werewolf movies. I'm not some gothy blood drinking teenager, and I like the movie! I can't wait to see what happens with Selena and her handsome little boyfriend. What would you call him, just a cross breed? or is there an actual name for his kind?

Wolfie
They haven't named it yet since Michael turned into the hybrid at the end of the movie. They might have a name in the sequel.

LizzyT123
dang wolfie, you know a lotsmile

T.V.O.T.I.
the trailer is up on the official site now

Solo
Horror forum.

jayy
I think this movie will be pretty good. cool

LizzyT123
I hope it will be good, with the neeewww guy, Marcus

rwoonacott

jayy
Cool.

cool

LizzyT123

soccerkid1710
I agree with Trav6612 Underworld is a great movie and I cant wait for the 2ed one to come out in January

LizzyT123
Well, yeah, thats the point of the thread. It is gonna be wicked.

Wolfie
Originally posted by LizzyT123
So...Micheal isn't gonna be in the second one? or is his character being a hybrid not important?
He is in the second one and he is still a hybrid. I'm not sure what rwoonacott meant by that.

LizzyT123
yeah, I don't get what he meant either..smile

Beckspistol
Can't wait for the second part.

Maya Zurak
me too! eek!
can I watch it with you Beckspistol? naughty

papabeard
The first one was bad and I think this film will be bad also. It seems like a great idea for a film, but in reality the film was boring and pointless. Style over substance.

LizzyT123
I liked the movie. I loved the style, and I liked the plot. The movie really didn't seem that fake, it was pretty nice and cool to me. Can't wait for the next one!smile

jayy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
I liked the movie. I loved the style, and I liked the plot. The movie really didn't seem that fake, it was pretty nice and cool to me. Can't wait for the next one!smile

Same here. ALOT of people are counting the days for this movie to be released. It will be good.

wink

LizzyT123
crazy. I wouldn't count the days for it to be released....Probably I'd only count the days on the final week when its about to show.

redcaped
Right here it's 12:00pm and I'm getting ready for theatre time Underworld Evolution actually.

LizzyT123
yeeeep. Its out today, but I'm gonna be up ALL NIGHT playin some laser tag, smile

jayy
I'm going to see it tomorrow.

wink

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/jadeloki/slap.gif

redcaped
eek! Selene! Marcus was actually.....Let's talk about it later when is not forbidden to air the comments. I don't want a pm.

Wolfie
I saw it tonight. It was great. The ending really made me want an Underworld 3. Let's say it closed the door on the movies but left it unlocked. There's still more about the hybrid species yet to be revealed which I would like to see in another Underworld movie.

Not as good as the original, but still a good movie. I'll be sure to get it the day it comes out on DVD.

redcaped
Good movies don't have sequels, is still the same. It was perfect.

Shwartz
Yeah, I still like the first one better than this one, but it was still great. I hope that they reveal a whole lot more in a 3rd underworld.

FG725
man saw it last night it was pretty awesome not all i expected though i was looking forward to more clan battles
And at the end what was up with the ending are they human now or is Selene the head Vampire because when she was talking to the father of vamps and lycans she asks what will this make and he said something completely different so i just wasnt sure. Was anyone else surprised they had a sex scene with Selene i was i mean she is the directors husband i wouldnt have included that in the film if i was him

jayy
Damn good movie. Better than the first by far.

Underworld 3? I hope so.

MARCUS RULES!!

Nuff said.

wink

redcaped
Glad you mentioned Underworld 3. I want to save this sequel on time before any mistakes develop. I find similarity between Child's Play~Underworld when I think about the blood matter, you know, make others like you or duplicate yourself. They wanted us to think about the blood from Marcus. I just hope he won't comeback. For those that already saw the movie please don't mention further. I'm sure you know what I mean. I just want to preserve the movie's originality. I rather not care if Marcus returns.

FG725
so anybody care to answer on my question?
Does anyone know why it only took such a small amount of blood to revive Marcus and it took like tons and tons of blood to revive Victor.do you all really think they will make a third a mean what would it be about it is im guessing that Selene isnt human did the blood make her a hybrid?I really didnt get the ending. and if thats the situation who will she rule over both Vamps and wolves? Will she try and take all of them out? I mean she said the two clans are blurred so i guess that means because of Hybrid and if the two clans do work together who will they fight i just have way too many questions.

LiL nAstY GirL
Heres what happened...

Before Selene drank his blood, she asked Alexander what's she going to become, and he said The future. So then she became alot stronger/faster/etc... so then when she killed Marcus, her eyes went green and she became like a new species....

LandShark
just went and watched it.....pretty damn good! leaves question of who is da chit though.....micheal or selene?

Wolfie
Originally posted by FG725
so anybody care to answer on my question?
Does anyone know why it only took such a small amount of blood to revive Marcus and it took like tons and tons of blood to revive Victor.do you all really think they will make a third a mean what would it be about it is im guessing that Selene isnt human did the blood make her a hybrid?I really didnt get the ending. and if thats the situation who will she rule over both Vamps and wolves? Will she try and take all of them out? I mean she said the two clans are blurred so i guess that means because of Hybrid and if the two clans do work together who will they fight i just have way too many questions.
When Marcus was first revived, he was pretty much like in Viktor's early stages in the first movie. He later drank the horses blood and that's when he was able to look human.

I was confused by the ending as well. I don't see how drinking Alexander's blood, who was neither vampire nor werewolf, could turn Selene into a hybrid. My guess was that when she killed Marcus, it allowed some type of evolution in vampires that allow them to be out in the sunlight. Much like how Lycans had evolved into not needing the moon to transform.

b-dan
I was confused by the ending as well. I don't see how drinking Alexander's blood, who was neither vampire nor werewolf, could turn Selene into a hybrid. My guess was that when she killed Marcus, it allowed some type of evolution in vampires that allow them to be out in the sunlight. Much like how Lycans had evolved into not needing the moon to transform. i just saw the movie and i tought it sucked it wasent as cool as teh first one and i still hate the hrbrid pice of shit he looks like dark jak from jak 2 and 3 victor still reins suprime. And how did she turne into a hyrbid that ALexander guy whas the first vampie so it probably made her a super vampire

Wolfie
Alexander wasn't the first vampire. Remember the legend Viktor told in the first movie and which was said at the beginning of the new one? Two brothers, one bitten by bat, one by wolf. Marcus was the first vampire. William was the first werewolf. Alexander was just immortal I guess.

FG725
well he was like super powered immortal because all of them were immortal and selene said he couldve killed them all

Mystifier
Is this movie worth going to see then? I'm not sure about it. Is it any good?

LiL nAstY GirL
Yes it is stick out tongue

edwinian
random question--did anybody see the trailer for Silent Hill before Underworld Evolution? i thought it kicked ass....

FG725
yeah when i went too see underworld they had a preview

Darkman87
I did not understand why somebody wanna shoot a movie about werewolves vs vampires. They both have different characteristics. They both are good at killing. Why no humans inside the movie? I would like to see a human who is hunting both kinds. However, underworld was not a bad movie I think so at least. Could somebody give me a hint about the second movie?

Wolfie
Originally posted by Darkman87
Why no humans inside the movie? I would like to see a human who is hunting both kinds.
Two words. Van Helsing.

jayy
Originally posted by Darkman87
I did not understand why somebody wanna shoot a movie about werewolves vs vampires. They both have different characteristics. They both are good at killing. Why no humans inside the movie? I would like to see a human who is hunting both kinds. However, underworld was not a bad movie I think so at least. Could somebody give me a hint about the second movie?

The second, Underworld: Evolution, F@@KING rocked! Way better than the first!

Some people here didn't like it. That's because they have a ha#$-on for zombies and really boring horror movies. Anyway, check it out. You'll really like it.

Marcus rules that movie. Hands down.

Got it, good!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Dance/JB.gif

Darkman87
Originally posted by Wolfie
Two words. Van Helsing.
I have got DVD in my collection already

LiL nAstY GirL
It was so good, I think imn going to see it again with my dad tomorrow stick out tongue

b-dan
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Yes it is stick out tongue first is better Marcus first vampire that weird he was like takin orders from Viktor in it lol VIktor sitll kicks more ass then marcus. Marcus was a fagg

redcaped
Viktor was the ruler before-after and that is why he was the strogest

jayy
Marcus rules that movie. End of story.

b-dan
he was cool but Viktor is way better Marcus is a panzy and wouldnt let htem kill his own brother who would of killed him anyway

FG725
yeah Viktor is the shizzle i didnt like Marucs too much sure he looked cool but i didnt like his attitude he just killed everyone and thought he was all that but he wasnt. Viktor let those loyal to him live though he was an honorable vampire

always860
Originally posted by Wolfie
When Marcus was first revived, he was pretty much like in Viktor's early stages in the first movie. He later drank the horses blood and that's when he was able to look human.

I was confused by the ending as well. I don't see how drinking Alexander's blood, who was neither vampire nor werewolf, could turn Selene into a hybrid. My guess was that when she killed Marcus, it allowed some type of evolution in vampires that allow them to be out in the sunlight. Much like how Lycans had evolved into not needing the moon to transform. i hope this helps. No I don't think it lets all vampires be out in sunlight, just Selene. Alexander had her drink his blood, not only to make her faster, stronger ect, but so that when all the first immortals died all vampires, lycans and between wouldn't die along with them. That's why in the first flashback Viktor stressed that Marcus stayed out of danger and alive. Alexander also stated "You must drink while there is still legacy in my veins" or something along those lines, to Selene.

LiL nAstY GirL
But didn't he say it was a lie, that the whole race would be whipped out if the first died?

Wolfie
Think about it. The only way to prove that all the vampires would we wiped out is if you actually kill the first vampire. Marcus was talking about it as if it was a fact because it was saving his ass, no vampires would dare kill him.

And yeah, the ending makes more sense to me now. Thanks.

LiL nAstY GirL
So anyone think they'll be Underworld 3?

Wolfie
Well, before, they said they were going to make a third which was going to be a prequel. After reading Underworld: Blood Enemy, I was hoping it'd be based on that, the story of Lucian and Sonja. After seeing this, I'm hoping for just another sequel. I'm still interested in the hybrid and want them to expand on it.

Unfortunately, I read an article recently about director Len Wiseman wanting to do a non-Underworld project next.

LiL nAstY GirL
Thier's a book? When did it come out? confused

If their is another movie I hope they dont make it Selene's pregnate or something stupid like that...

redcaped
I love Kraven and I was sad when Marcus killed him. He's got a lot like me. He is or was my fav and Selene my girl.

Wolfie
Kraven's part in the second was short and sweet, IMO. They could've really messed it up like Mortal Kombat Annihilation (Johnny Cage) but they did this beautifully.
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
Thier's a book? When did it come out? confused

If their is another movie I hope they dont make it Selene's pregnate or something stupid like that...
Blood Enemy came out sometime last year. The novelization of the first movie came out before the movie, I believe. I read both of those and plan on checking out the novelization of Underworld: Evolution. They're wonderfully written.

I just read an interview with Kate Beckinsale. She said it's all possible she wouldn't make an appearance in the third movie if it's a prequel. However, there is room for her and Shane Brolly if it's based on Blood Enemy, no Scott Speedman though.

LiL nAstY GirL
I kinda missed seeing what happened to Erika...so Im thinking about making a fanfiction...

Wolfie
Yeah, it's a shame she didn't have an appearance in Underworld 2. Marcus killed everyone in the mansion, right?

LiL nAstY GirL
I think so, It showed him setting the mansion of fire

Darkman87
It is so scary for me to see that a woman uses guns, sword and mostly her punches to kill anybody. For real, I would run away from that woman. Even scarier than a man using weapons.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>