Who Thinks Harry Potters Gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
No offence to you Harry Potter fans but the books and movies suck.

vvvrulz
We didnt particulary ask for your opinion thanks.

LeAtHerRFace
lol... calm down

vvvrulz
lol sorry bout that mate.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
I hated hulk and i really let em know in the Hulk Forum.

LeAtHerRFace
me 2 dude... I hate The Hulk too.

vvvrulz
You're a horror movie fan too right?
I dont fancy those much myself either, people reckon you either like em or you dont, im on the dont side of things.

LeAtHerRFace
lol

~fuoco~
i like the books, i think thier really good! but the movies are meh... ok i guess!!

plenTpak52
hey leatherface & vvvrules, do you guys want to get a room or something?

About Harry Potter, I like the books, i like the movies, but bottom line, I'd rather read the books.

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah id read the books and the

quote *hey leatherface & vvvrules, do you guys want to get a room or something?*

do u stir sh*t or wat?

witchychiky
I agree with anyone who says you should have your own opion I hate emma watson big grin

Phoenix
byebye thread.... mesa going to find Kes or someone to close it...

Ushgarak
How could Kes close it?

Best way to deal with this is to ignore it, it'll die./

silver_tears
i just wanna say im not gay or anything but why would u use that word to describe harry potter i mean how is that a diss its a way of life messed
theres no need to do such things

Fort-Mccubble
yeah and i like chicken!

plenTpak52
Hey, Fort, you're not funny.

When people say something's gay, they really mean its weak and somewhat inferior. Now I know you're thinking, "Oh so now gay people are weak and inferior?" No. Saying that something's gay is not making any reference to the homosexual persuasion. Just like saying that something is dumb is not referring to a mute person (even though mute is the correct term, now). I don't know how it started (calling things gay), but it has become an idiomatic term

LeAtHerRFace
wut StrgzrCndyPixie
?

Aimz Radcliffe
yay! sum1 else hates emma watson!!MEEEEE 2!` OH AND BY DA WAY...UM PLENTPAC52, i like ya south park pic! :P

IBTonks
i dunno, after readin this crap....fort made actually me smile!! ( no offence..lovin harry potter) i just can't understand y someone wud come onto a forum like this to slag eveyone off...i mean u aint just slaggin off the film/books...but eveyone that lies it too.

Toms_Chick85
i hate emma watson to! lol. and i dont c da point of comeing in hear if u dont like harry potter! DUH!

plenTpak52
It's simple human nature. If you saw an "I love Emma Watson" thread, you'd go in it too. And don't even bother trying to tell me you wouldn't, because it isn't true.

starprincess366
look i lyuv the books and the movies ain't that great but if you don't like them, why are you here? in case your small brain hasn't noticed its a hp forum! i don't understand why people come in here and insult us if they arn't even fans! they know they r going to get there a** kicked anyway so why do you bother? no one asked for your opinion your filthy little muggle so why r u hrere?

StrgzrCndyPixie
go grl go grl!!!!!!!!

plenTpak52
Do you people know how to read? I really get tired of saying this

And its not fair to say they will get their asses kicked because first of all they have a right to their opinion and second, people say the exact same argument. It's always "If you dont like it then why are you giving it attention?". That just proves that you are an airhead and you have nothing to say but the stupidest bull shit you pull out of your tiny brain.

And just for the record I like Harry Potter.

mg16
SHE - SAID "yeah id read the books and the

quote *hey leatherface & vvvrules, do you guys want to get a room or something?*

do u stir sh*t or wat?"

sadge
the books and films are alright but i dont like harry potter he thinks hes it but hes not
i cant stand hulk its soooooooooooooooooooooo boring!!!!!!!

sadge
i agree with u mg16 ron and hermione forever

LeAtHerRFace
no offense but shut the **** up starprincess366.

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

starprincess366
hey leatherface! get a face lift or something! and plentpak52, if you want to take a PHYCOlogy test, don't do it here. ninja

shrimp crab and lobster, ok, every other sea food can die or go to helll for all i care

plenTpak52
That's got to be one of the WORST comebacks I've ever received. It had no relation to anything, and it was just stupid

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol so much anger guyz

Aimz Radcliffe
yea!
stupid emma....she mad me sooo mad mad soz but i h8 her

LeAtHerRFace
Yup, your comebacks suk. So leave.

LeAtHerRFace
Sorry for my opinion about Harry Potter but I wuz gettin bored.

el_barto
i liked hp when i was 5 now i hate it i think it realy sucks

plenTpak52
you mean now that you are 10?

airangel429
WHY DO WE KEEP HAVING THESE THREADS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HARRY POTTER AND WANT TO INSULT IT THEN DO IT ELSEWHERE!

Schizo_n_me
No, no...thier hilarious.

chic_sxydiva
harry potter's not gay no his confuse laughing
kidding wink

hotsauce6548
i thought da harry potter movies and the books were great! reading yes

DanZeke25
yea there i awesome

DanZeke25
are*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.