What fusion from dc and marvel characters would be cool?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
I think Batman and Wolverine would be a kick ass fusion. Since they are my favorite character from each side.(Marvel and Dc Comics)

SlayerChick1188
thats a kool pic! big grin Where'd ya get it Leather Face?

Darth Vicious
Well the Batman/Wolverine was already done in the Marvel/DC Amalgam crossover a few years back, heres a pic, the were called Dark Claw but me personally would like to see a union of Green Lantern(ring) with either Reed Richards or Dr.Doom, since the ring is only as powerful as the imagination of the wielder, how more powerful can it get with either one of the smartest men in the Marvel Universe!

Hegemon875
Apocalypse and Darkseid because then Apocalypse would rule his own planet named after himself. smile

LeAtHerRFace
my friend drew it

Superman and HUman torch, cause then superman would have all his normal powers but he'd be on fire when he flew around, freakin awesome!

maifoshis
Sinister and batman would create the most complicated character ever because both are extremely clever in their own way and they would form a super evil detective mutant sample collecting indestructable villain.

Hegemon875
Wow, I change my vote to batman/sinister

Magee
meh... superman and nate summers (cable ) oh yea lol

Ironman 66
id want to see batman and spiderman

Mane
Apocalypse and Doomsday to make Armageddon

bardock
batman and venom

Mane
yeah i had thought about that. Batman/Venom: Vigilante

bardock
i wonder if the symbiote would win

ScarletSpider
Hawkman and Bloodstone. Bloodstone was immortal, so take that aspect, but set him in Egypt, and give him Hawkman's crap, and the bloodstone, of course.

Born in Egypt however many thousands of years ago, the man that would become known as BloodHawk is an immortal possessing the bloodstone and thanagarian weaponry, (i think it was, can't remember all of their respective backgrounds). And blah blah, lives in the modern day fighting evil and blah.

They later put a slant on the bloodstone and many other of Marvel's gem powered heroes (Moonstone and Blue Diamond among others) that these stones were worn by galactic guardians and some weird stuff, so they could merge some of that with Thanagar, or whomever it was that Hawkman originally encountered in Egypt, starting his story.

Alpha Centauri
Was there an amalgam with Cable? I'm pretty sure there was.

Colossus & Juggernaut would be a good one. Or Colossus & Hulk.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.