lil bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
has ne one seen this kids show i skipped school the other day and saw about a half of a minute of it and i nearly wanted to kill myself i mean omg this kid show is about this lil african american boy name bill and he is the goffiest looking muther fuucker u have ever seen and he was singing and it was like a cat getting beating by a fish i wanted to rip my ears off so i qiuilky changed the channel to somthing a lil more entertaing Riki Lake laughing out loud

VallejoKid707
yup yup ive seen it. it is the stupidest show ever. and its made by bill cosby!

KidRock
no wonder its so stupid laughing out loud lol

DeNiro
hey kid i am liking the new avatr alot it looks good thumb up

carnage713
bastard stole my name

DeNiro
i did like kid well his name is kidrock so i shorten it or do u mean that kidrock and if u know him good nick stole ur name or what the hell r u talking about cause now i sound stupid thanks alot laughing out loud

bigbadbike2
Sorry you had to see that cruel, ruthless tv show D.

carnage713
id like to see little bill get his ass handed to him by patrick from spongebob

DeNiro
haha sponge bob i have heard that is good i dont get around to watching alot of cartoons but alot of my firends watch that but the only cartoons i watch r the simpsons futarama family guy south park darya that show on mtv that used to be one and thats about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.