I Finally Got It

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
firt day the matrix relaoded came out i ran up to actully i drove but i went to blockbuster and got it and sat my ass down and watched it and omg i luv this movie they got so many rgeat speacil fetuares on it g out and get it even if u dont like the matrix movis i cammand u to go out and by this movie

movie_freak
Did your reloaded dvd had trailers and tv spots on it?

LindsIsTightK
Reloaded is by far the coolest movie I have ever seen. I couldn't agree with you more.

pablo007
Scarface kicks Reloaded's ass, the original Matrix kick Reloaded's ass, all the terminator movies kick reloaded's ass. But it's still a fun mocie.

BackFire349
Reloaded is lame. The fights felt forced, they had no real payoff. Then we had to listen to this preachy mumbo jumbo. Yeah, Neo is like Jesus Christ, we get it.

The effects were great in the movie though, I'll give it that.

LindsIsTightK
Happy Dance I got it! I got it! Happy Dance

JediHDM
BLASPHEMERS!!!! EVERYONE SHOULD LOVE RELOADED!!!!

Evil Dead
<------- loves Reloaded

I can understand why alot of people don't like it. They thought it would be like the first Matrix........a movie that required no intelligence or thought.......you could just sit back in a daze with drool hanging from your lip watching the fight scenes. Boy were they disapointed when they watched this film which actually required thought on the viewer's part........actually required intelligence to understand.......which is where most viewers were lost. Everybody like's the first Matrix.......it's so easy to like. I think they really seperated the wheat from the chaff with Reloaded.

"Yeah, Neo is like Jesus Christ, we get it"...........um......where did you get this from Reloaded? The movie doesn't even touch on anything near this subject. The only Neo/Christ references were made in the first movie when Choi says "your my saviour man, my own personal Jesus Christ" and ofcourse at the end when he dies and resurrects. Reloaded deals more with the nature of the Matrix and Zion than it does with the characters.......and especially Neo. Neo is only used as a tool to give the audience information about the nature of the Matrix and/or Zion. The architect's speech at the end is a perfect example. They had to get this information to the audience watching the film .......so Neo was used as a tool.........if the architect tells Neo then the audience must hear too.

LindsIsTightK
I thought Reloaded was way better then the first Matrix personally. To be honest, I actually didn't like the first Matrix very much.

spydar1982
Scarface is good. But the movie is overrated as far as gangster flicks go. Matrix crushes Scarface.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.