Batman or Superman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
BATMAN OFCOURSE hes alot cooler... and he has like 2 sidekicks.. smokin'

batman sucks my left nut, Superman all the way...

there is no way batman can defeat superman without some kind of kryptonite, and that's just lame

LeAtHerRFace
your totally wrong superman doesnt have a dam chance.

Lord Shadow Z
Batman

Linkalicious
if it was real...then Superman would fly straight through Batman and splatter him like a bug. But in a comic it would be great to see Batman out think Superman and ultimately overcome him.

Jade_Eyes
been there done that. Batman wouldn't do it unless he were prepared. That means he would WIN

whoever says batman suck is an ASS. Have some respect for the power of the human spirit when given the right motivation. You Don't need powers.

LeAtHerRFace
Well Said. Jade Eyes.

venomfan
Human spirit? christopher reeves has human spirit! but other wise batsy wins cause superman is a dushe.

Lord Ryugen
I'm pretty sure Batman carrys a chunk of Kryptonite in his bat belt in case such a battle should occur so Supes is screwed, really really screwed

Gregory
Not everywhere he goes, but certainly when he goes to Metropolis (he comments in Hush that, "You don't come to Metropolis and not be prepared for him."wink

But even though I love Batman and dislike Superman (his boyscout attitude annoys me to end), I will point out, in the interest of fairness, that in Hush Batman is barely able to hold his own against Superman, even though he was equipped with Kryptonite and supersonics, and Superman was holding back as much as he could. He even comments that "If Clark wanted to, he could use his superspeed to squish me into the cement." So distasteful as I find it, I have to give this round to Superman (at least in a fair fight...)

Never
Batman has defeated Superman twice "in fair fights" and also provided the means by which Ra's Al Ghul defeated Superman (Red Kryptonite) in Mark Waid's "Tower of Babel" story arc.

With preparation, Batman has a HELL of a chance against Superman.

Gregory
If you're talking about the DKR storyline, I'll point out that 1) Batman had Green Arrow's help, and 2) Superman had lost much of his strength by then. If you're talking about other times, what were they?

punkyhermy
whoever says batman suck is an ASS. Have some respect for the power of the human spirit when given the right motivation. You Don't need powers.
MY POINT EXACTLY!!!!!!
it' amazing how many people out here negelct the beautyy of batman!
obviously,they're jerks who have no clue who the bat is...

Never
When did he have Green Arrow's help in DKR? He fought by himself when he used the sonic, homing missles, and tapped into the city's electric power grid.

"Weakened?" And? He was still how many times stronger than Batman? I'll take Batman's brain over Superman's brawn any day.

He had Green Arrow's help in Dark Knight Strikes Back - are you confusing the two? He also had the help of The Flash and...The Atom, I believe?

The result was the same in both story arcs.

THE_DOOM666
INCREDIBLE HULK WILL KILL ALL!

kal-el
Whooa there laddy!Hulk doesn't kill for starters!But he wouldn't kill The man of steel even if he tried his damndest!!

Gregory
It was when he was fighting Superman. Green Arrow hits Superman with a kriptonite arrow. Yes, I know he also does that in Dark Knight Strikes Again, but I'm not getting the two confused.

I've attached a picture taken from DKR.

Never
That was earlier in the issue; that was not when Superman fought Batman in that empty lot, if I recall correctly.

I am referencing, again, when Superman blazed the ground, asking "Where?" Batman then replied, stating where and when. Batman lured Superman into that area when he was softened up with the missles first. Batman was in that tank. Batman used the sonic, acid, and assorted other goodies.

Green Arrow was not present.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.