lil kids in movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
who r some good kid actors out there today i like scott terra he is a decent actor he was in daredevil and eight legged freaks and some other movie with david spade also i like the kid from the movi the hot chick he was funny and my favorite is Jake Thomas from lizzie mcguire he is one funny ass kid but who r ur favs and for right now there arent alot of young girl actors i can think of beside the cute girl from what a girl wants i liked her alot she was a great actor

plenTpak52
Yae I like Scott Tera. Jake Thomas sucks major ass, though. I haven't seen worse acting since Keanu Reeves in Speed. I didn't see the movie but I've watched the show and he is neither funny nor good. I want to punch him in his face. Haley Joel Osmont was good in The Sixth Sense, but now he's just not as good for some reason (maybe because he isn't cute anymore). About girl actors, well you unknowingly said one (Hilary Duff), and the girl from What a Girl Wants is Amanda Bynes. There aren't really as many famous girl actors than guy actors, but there are a bunch (like people who've gotten one film).

BackFire349
Hilary Duff cuz she's so god damn hot

BLAH BLAH BLAH
um well i would have to say the best kid actress would have to be the lil girl from I Am Sam she is such a beliveable actor at such a young age she is just amazing i love her and she such a lil cutie heheh

DeNiro
u just mean like in genral i mean u dont find him cute i know what u mean but i was just making sure lol but ne way BF yeah i just find her hott but i was saying actors i like like i think r dcent she is jsut like yeah ur hot shutup and let me just look at u but ne way the girl in what a girl want ws very cute and she could act great i thought

julibug
i liked haley joel osment in "the 6th sense" & in "pay it forward". my fave movie with him is "a.i". i want to see "second hand lions", but not because of him.

i also liked the kid from "about a boy".

plenTpak52
AI sucked ass. And who's BF.

Kes
BF is BackFire349.

DeNiro
OMG thst kid in the movie about a boy was exactly the type of kid i pointed out being horribel actors when i made the thread about the kids with the open mouths long faces and shag hair cut. this kid was such a dork it wasnt even funny i dont see how u could possibly like him and he was a bad actor so it wasnt just like he was bad looking

julibug
Well, he reminded me of kids I know. I think my perception of kids in movies may be slightly different than some of you guys, since I am a 33 year old mom of an 11 year old. I tend to see children of that age differently than people in their older teens/young 20's, I think. Yeah, he was dorky, but that was what the role called for totally.

julibug
Again, I think my age may have played a part in my likeing A.I. Most younger people I know didn't care for it much (except for my son), and the people I know who liked it were mostly my age. Being a mom, the whole storyline tore at my heart. Plus I liked the effects (I'm really into spec.effects & Spielberg stuff). Besides, the teddy was completely awesome. I have two stuffed versions of him - 1 miniature & one full size that talks with the same voice.

fanatos
The best young actor I think is HJO, I like all his movies. And yes, I am afraid he's not that cute anymore. That's why I wanna watch Secondhand Lions to see if it's so. wink

DeNiro
he alsways has his fuuckin mouth open like a retard showing his big buck teeth shut it osment before i go nuts eek!

belldandy
for me HJO is pretty good for his age... and thinking in children movies i tought of harry potter... god that kid is SO cute, but he isnt eexactly a good actor... huh

fanatos
EDIT

thorncrawler
hey hey hey calm it down think of the children!

Kes
Calm down fanatos. DeNiro can talk trash about any actor or movie he wants. But bashing members is not allowed.

DeNiro
i kinda would have liked to see what u edited but he was a good actor in the sixth sense then he just started to get midyocure AI was a decent movie but was way to long sleep

fanatos
Well, Kes did edit my post. All I was saying to you, deniro, was "fuuck. you!".

And, Kes. He can talk trash about whatever actor he wants, but hey! Not Haley! OK? Not Haley Joel Osment.

P.S.
Why didn't you edit his post?

Kes
Why would I edit his post? Its not bashing any members.
I understand that you are a HJO fan and you dont like when ppl trash him, I get pissed when ppl trash the actors I like, but you just going to have to ignore it.

DeNiro
stick out tongue

fanatos
You should, Kes. It's bashing me! When you talk trash about HJO then you talk trash about me. That's what it is.

Kes
Sorry but its not, no matter how much you like the actor.
Back to the topic.

DeNiro
yes to be an actor at his age and to make how many movies he has it is impressive i jsut dont think he is the greatest actor but i do like him in the sixth sense i just find him dorky now

chico23
I think that little girl in I am Sam was great. What is here name...Dakota something? She's going to be in the Dr Seuss movie Cat in the Hat she is really talented. now im going to have to go to IMDb and find out here name (I hate when I can't remeber actors names)

chico23
Dakota Fanning is her name...

DeNiro
yeah she was very good i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.