Freddy autographed pics!! Real Deal!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freddy101
Hello all!!

I wanted to see what the interest was in getting your hands on an authentic 8 x 10 pic of Freddy signed by the man himself....Robert Englund!! Guaranteed to be authentic with a seal from Robert Englund's site!! You have seen a ton of people selling this so called autographs that have been FAKE!! Do not get ripped off by someone selling fakes!!

I am in the process of getting set up now with Robert and his staff to bring these pics to you!!

I will have them in the coming weeks but wanted to get the pics out there to see which ones people would want so I know which ones to order more of.

Let me know what you think!!

Thanks,
Brian

freddy101
Freddy on Forgeries...

freddy101
1st Pic - Freddy B&W

Price - $20

Shipping - $3

freddy101
2nd Pic - Crouching Freddy hidden ??

Price - $25

Shipping - $3

freddy101
3rd Pic - Eye of Freddy

Price - $25

Shipping - $3

freddy101
4th Pic - Robert Englund as himself smile

Price - $20

Shipping - $3

slayer
cool

lil bitchiness
Oh Wow....that is majorly cool big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Tell Robert from 'lil bitchiness' that he made freddy was one hell of a cool character.... big grin

grymlock
cool dude!! can i have the stripe sweater??

cheers mate!!!

freddy101
slayer - Thanks!! smile

lil bitchiness - Thanks!! I will pass it on to Robert!! He did truely revolutionalize the movie industry with his character!!

grymlock - Sure thing!! You can have as many stripped sweaters as you would like!! Which one are you saying stripped?? Crouching Freddy or B&W Freddy??

OH very COOL NEWS!!! I just talked to them and for this order I will be able to arrange it to where Robert will personalize the autograph for you!! Meaning he will make it out with your name on it for NO extra charge!!!!!!!!!! smile How cool is that!! This is only available for preorders!!

To place an order all you have to do is send funds through PayPal to [email protected] and put what picture you would like and what name you want Robert to make it out to and then I will take care of the rest!! The Crouching Freddy pic is out right now but is coming in next week so I am going to wait and place this order till it comes in cuz I have a ton of people that want that one!! So you have a little time to get in your preorders!! HURRY!!! These items are very hard to get...unless you go on Ebay and get a fake one for $10 bucks...lol.

Let me know if you have any questions!!! You can email me direct at [email protected] Thanks for all the support on here for these great items!! Robert and Freddy would be proud!!

Thanks,
Brian

freddy101
grymlock - OH and if you want the striped sweater itself and not a pic I can point you in the right direction for a real sweater, hat, glove....whatever you want. smile

Thanks,
Brian

freddy101
Oh and I have gotten a few questions on how you can tell that these are the real deal....I had thought the same thing and already asked the staff and this is what they had to say...

"We put a proprietary sticker on everything Robert signs which indicates that it is from the website and therefore genuine."

I hope this helps!!

Thanks,
Brian

freddy101
Hey to all that is interested in getting their photo personalized and made out with your name on it, I am going to be setting a date to preorder to next Friday the 24th. So if you want one then please let me know soon!!

I will still have the pics after that but they will just not be made out to you....which is hard to obtain in the first place!! So let me know quick!!

Thanks,
Brian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.