Jared, hey jared

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
He got real big on burgers and fries, now he's having sex with guys.....jared hey jared...

Seriously, why does this guy get so much attention? So he lost some weight by paying to eat sandwiches that he could make at home. Come on, that just show's he's a freaking idiot.

Wow, he went from being fat and ugly to just ugly, impressive jared.

badkittykitty
lol I hate this guy to,I thought the same thing lol

LindsIsTightK
It's just a gimmick. Most people who are overweight eat out a lot, and well they use him as an example for the fact that you can still eat out and lose weight as long as you eat at Subway wink roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
The whole idea at eating of subway is stupid. "wow, let's go eat at a place that serves sandwiches that we could easily make at home for free, man, i feel stupider already...i mean thinner"

Plus the most pompus assholes work at subway, they only hire thin little teenage kids who think they're gods gift to the world cuz they wear a name tag that says they are "sandwich artists". what a crock.

Subway sucks, their commercials are barely comprehendable now, they show someone doing something "naughty" but justifying their actions bye stating "it's ok, i ate subway for lunch" then the person who overheard this is doing something naughty that was meant to be funny, but ends up just being strange and irrelevent.

I hope jared gets hit by a car the next time he walks to subway to pay 5 bucks for a sandwich he could make at home for free. Dipshit.

ragesRemorse
if jared came into subway when i was working there, i would have gladly hooked him up with a fresh sub. I would have given him some special sauce on his sub NO extra charge, and after he gets done ingesting a sub full of strick-9. When the convulsions, and foaming from the mouth stop. Subway could use his painfull death as a new gimmick. Atleast those commercials would be worth watching. Shit i'd even tape those bastards.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

I like Subway though...I eat the sandwiches that still have calories in them and grams of fat.

ragesRemorse
when i go fast food. I go ARBY's. Jesus nothing beats a BEEF and CHEDDAR. those arby Q's are damn good aswell. Thats a heart attack on a bun though

badkittykitty
mmm arby's*drool*

ragesRemorse
i knew there had to be an abry's lover on this forum. you still cant have any of mine though

ChinaNiki
arby's apple turnovers are super tasty

BackFire349
arby's is pretty nasty. I remember a hilarious simpsons joke

*kids on an island all alone* "I'm so hungry i could eat at arbys..." *dusgusted sounds from other kids*

ChinaNiki
maybe they have bad management at the ones you've been in

usually they're pretty good

Tired Hiker
Togos! oR QuiZmoS!! nerd faces.

slayer
they don't have Targy's in Aust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.