***Plot for the Matrix Revolutions!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dphua
Hey dudes,

I was surfing around for the Super Burly Brawl, but hey look what I found: The plot of "The Matrix Revolutions"!!!

I swear that I HAVE NOT read it, that ain't exactly responsible, but I hope you understand that I do not want to spoil the movie for the life of me.
So do not hold me responsible if it turns out to be:
(a) the crappy story about trinity dying and neo being unplugged by the machines after he has defeated and taken over all the smiths.
(b) another theory based on imagination or conjecture from the trailer.

I got it from w3.szilagyi.us/archives/2003/05/001811-matrix_revolutions_spoilers.phtml, highlight the next post to read.

Thanks.

dphua
(ok sheesh, I can't seem to highlight this...)

Neo fights and destroys the twins in a great battle protecting the prodigy, then when the train pulls into the next station he exits and the train departs to save Ghost and Niobe from two agents. Niobe calls for a hard line and Neo's body is hooked up to the matrix in one of the chairs. the operator explains that he has been recieving emergency calls from Zion for a general return to fight the sentinels. Ghost and Niobe head for the exit as Morpheus and Trinity get to the station. Neo explains to Morpheus the current situation and he and Trinity share a kiss beore he explains that he must discuss something with the Oracle. Neo takes off while Morpheus and Trinity head to the exit.

Neo Arrives at the Oracles apartment and enters. she is alone. He recognizes her code. She smiles. Smith arrives at the train station and takes over the bum and the little girl. The girl tries to run and smith says "don't be shy, join us" and jams his hand into her chest with a snarl. "ah yes welcome to the party" he says. The Oracle explains to Neo that the time is now. She can no longer see the future, she explains that one side cannot win. She only prophesied an end to the war not victory. The anomoly of the One was more profound than the architect had predicted. Through exposure to humans and the desire to understand them and the constant pressure to keep them in line with newer and better programming had led to what she had finally forseen. Smith had become so like humans that he was now a threat to the system itself. This limited machine freewill was now uncontrollable except by the One. The entire sytem would fail without human intervention and all people and machines would be destroyed.

Morpheus Jacks out and as Trinity is waiting Bane attacks. The rest of the crew had been fighting him to keep him away from the chairs. Trinity knocks the laser gun out of his hand as he shoots at Neo who is still in the chair. Morpheus jumps bane and they strangle each other. Bane says "morpheus", Morpheus says "Smith" They struggle a little more. Morpheus grabs the knife and says "welcome to the real world" and stabs bane in the chest. It's pretty cool here cause bane looks more shocked then hurt before he dies. Niobe calls Morpheus and explains about the situation in zion as Neo jacks out. He is blinded from the laser attack from bane.

Neo explains to Morpheus that he now knows what he must do. Everyone but Neo and Trinity board the other ship, while they prepare themselves on the Logos. Morpheus tries to talk Neo into letting him go with them. Neo declines and explains that the prophecy can only be carried out through hope. He explains about the previous ones and that they lacked hope and instead substituted faith in the future. Faith requires no action, hope without action deteriorates into faith. Faith is the system of control the machines had counted upon. Neo explains that the time is now or never and he has chosen to make the prophecy come true. He and Trinity take off in the logos while the others race back to zion on the other ship.

Smith arrives in the Oracles apartment and after a short debate smith takes over the Oracle and laughs knowingly. Neo and Trinity are flying the logos through the wreckage of the real world. Neo explains his dreams and what they mean to Trinity while she is flying the ship. They begin to see more and more sentinels as Neo explains his connection to smith. Their destinies are tied together. Neo can sense the machines because of Smith, and Smith can sense anything Neo has come into contact with. Through smith he has sensed what could be described as fear in the programs, as smith grows stronger the other programs grow weaker and the matrix will continue to deteriorate until it is reloaded. Killing all humans and machines. The problem is that only smith can reload the matrix now.

The other ship fights through waves of sentinels to reach zion. As they reach the gate, the annoyong kid is holding the gate and fighting furiously with the sentinels. Morpheus blast away at the sentinels helping the humans on the ground. Finally another ship radios morpheus explaining that they are on their way. Niobe fires the emp and this wave of sentinels is destroyed. The robot thing collapses and morpheus new ship is now useless. The council meets while the survivors of zion rebuild. The main body of attacking sentinels is only minutes away. Morpheus explains that Neo is headed to the machine city to fullfill the prophecy. Even the commander agrees at this point that that is all they can hope for. They form a plan to head out and meet the sentinels to try to buy time for neo to defeat the machines on the last hovercraft.

Neo is fighting off the sentinels using his connection to smith's mind. While trinity flies the ship. she sees the black lines Neo was talking about in his dream and follows them. As they do the sentinels multiply in number. Out of a cloud of squiddies a pair of huge machines appear. Trinity tries to fly between them but the ship is hit by a laser and the controls become useless. The logos crashes hard as a swarm of squids chase it. The minute the ship stops tumbling the sentinels are on it cutting it to pieces. In the wreckage they find Neo and Trinity lying there holding hands. One of the squids pull Neo away from Trinity who is obviously dead. His body is lifted up and flown slowly towards the heart of the machine city. In front of a large black building with flickering lights neo is dropped into the hands of ugly brown human sized mahines that look like ants. They bring him inside a empty chamber lock him on a table and a probe is jammed into his neck hole. He wakes up in a construct all white with no distinguishing features.

The commander and the councilor join Morpheus and the rest of the crew board the last ship. They leave zion and head towards broadcast depth. They see giant machines which are like mobile squiddie manufacturing plants. Sentinels attack immediately, quickly they are all over the ship and are cutting through the hull. The councillor is pulled out of the ship trying to push the kid out of the way. The commander holds off the squiddies on the ship with a laser but too many are getting in and he gets ripped to pieces by one from behind him. They are crawling along the inside of the ship chasing the kid.

The Oracle appears in the contruct and begins talking with Neo. The Oracle explains the machines position to Neo. The matrix must be reloaded and Smith must be destroyed. Neo knows this isn't the oracle so the machine takes the form of the architect. The architect then explains that maybe we should have been more carefull to understand the basic functioning of the matrix. Then the frenchguys wife appears and argues that the system must be stabilized regardless of the outcome. The french guy then appears and says that they can not be set free. this goes on with different characters apearing, it is like a machine council meeting. Finally neo stops the debate with the idea that only he has the choice. the machines agree and negotiate with neo. Neo begins to explain the sacrifice he has made and what he wants in return.

Niobe and Morpheus are kissing while the squiddies continue to tear their ship apart. Suddenly the sentinels stop the giant factories cease pumping out sentinels. Niobe runs to the screens and sees Neo in the matrix. Morpheus looks at the code and his shoulders drop, he realizes trinity is dead. Neo faces off with smith in the rain. They attack each other after a few taunts They fight on the ground and in the air destroying the buildings around them. Everytime Smith gets in a good shot his doubles all grin from every window and door in the matrix. Neo is kicking Smiths ass most of the time but finally Smith jams his hand into Neo's chest, but Neo concentrates and smith starts to become Neo then suddenly Neo becomes Smith. Back in the machine city the ant machines unplug Neo. Smith says "no" then drops on the ground, the rains stop and all the smith clones begin to turn back into the people he had taken over.

On the ship the sentinels back off but the kid collapses. Niobe notices that the code has changed. Morpheus says the kid is dead. Inside the architects room the architect is being taken over, he fights but the kid appears there. Neo enters the room. He explains that the threat is gone he has smiths code. Neo tells him that the balance must be maintained at all costs. The kid nods, you must reload. I know what to do. Neo enters the door.

Morpheus and Niobe are walking through the matrix. Morpheus is explaining that all these people must be freed. Niobe says that he knows what that would mean. He talks about what he had hoped would happen and that Neo said the prophecy must be forced to become real. behind them an agent walks holding his earpeice and glaring at them.

JediHDM
ANOTHER SPOILER?! OH, NO, WAIT, ITS THE SAME ONE!!! STOP POSTING THIS SPOILER!!!!!

Korri
miffed

SpikeSpiegel
you can tell its not true just by watching the trailers

clavis9495
OW CUT THE SPOILER POSTING!

EyeMakeMovies
let's all start boycotting spoiler people. i dont know of an effective way to stop them, but there has to be some way... dphua, if you dont want to ruin the story like you said in the first post, dont post anything. we dont like people like you.

realworlddreams
i dont have the patience to go thru stuff like that, its annoying, theories are better than spoilers.

JediHDM
he can post, but no more spoilers...

FallenForever
mad dammit,people! STOP POSTING SPOILERS!,

GABRIEL05
These assholes pick a different name each time and post the same AFFREAKIN spoiler, and don't even try to prove its authenticity. They make one (or two) posts, then go back and crawl under the rock the came from like pissheaded cockaroaches........ or rats........ or some hideous cockaroach/rat hybrid that has all the advantages of a rat and a cock-... anywayz that pissez me off.

Not really, but it is annoying.

dave123
lol, funny hybrid big grin

JKozzy
Spoilers *thumbs down* http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

The Omega
"Neo fights and destroys the twins in a great battle protecting the prodigy, then when the train pulls into the next station he exits and the train departs to save Ghost and Niobe from two agents."

Proves that it is ANOTHER spoiler-squiddie lie.
(Circus music!)

JediHDM
wow, a train can fight for Niobe and Ghost?! why didn't they free the train before?

burlyman
laughing out loud

husky321
who are you guys talking about when you talk about the prodigy?

The Omega
JediHDM> I didn't notice that! HHHAhahahahahah.... laughing out loud

Husky> We're not. The spoiler-squiddie is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.