The Best ever Ferrari

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
OK! i was watching 5th gear the other night and they are doing a poll to see what britians favourite ferrari is so i thought why stop at the UK we will have a killer movies poll to see what YOUR favourite is...

i have drawn up a list for you to pick from ok ready? here we go!!

yerssot
get rid of the F1 Car korri roll eyes (sarcastic)

Korri
y?

yerssot
because it's not a good car stick out tongue

Korri
ah but thats your opinion..

i h8 the ferrari Enzo....its powerful but it looks like a tomato that has been slashed with a chainsaw

other people may feel differently

yerssot
it's a factstick out tongue

Korri
Llaughing out loudL ok

G.P
I have several favourite Ferrari : only one of them is in the list... sad

- 410 Superamerica (1956-58)
- 250 GT California Spyder SWB
- 288 GTO
- Testarossa F512 M (1995)
- 456 GT

smile

Fire
the 360 is the most beautiful IMO

Korri
yeah sorry G.P sad

Fire> the 360 is a vision of luvleeness big grin

pssh there cars pale in compassion to this baby:
...in looks of course

DeNiro
u dont even have the best ferrir listed it is the ferriari 550 marronella i luv that car and also i like that viper better then that 360 ferriar

DeNiro
the enzo is the most expensive i would get that sell it and buy a few dodge vipers or get my dream car the 1966 chevy SS black with white racng stripes

Korri
i h8 the Enzo

LeAtHerRFace
Ferrari 360 Modena and Spider look pretty nice. But their not as fast as some other Ferraris.

Korri
oh yup smile

Matrix_man
hey how come the F40 and F50 arent up there?

you couldnt possibly forget those!

Korri
just say other then!! miffed

Matrix_man
ok no need 2 get cross. i picked enzo anyway stick out tongue

Korri
ok smile

Korri
angel

holdenhsvgtsr
Korri how could you forget the greatest and best lookin ferrari of all time the 250 GTO
http://www.velocityphotos.com/images/full/1998/s98081002/fr622501.jpg

Korri
JUST PICK OTHER!! mad

Korri
*sorry*

forumcrew
best in style and opinion are one thing.. but the enzo is the best ferrari they have made (for normal consumers atleast.. formula 1 racers hardly count) and thats a simple fact.. the enzo is the best ferrari you can buy.. might not like it the best but it is..

Korri
im not a big fan..

Korri
actually im rather regretting leaving that out embarrasment

Complicated
360 Modena = sexiest car ever, followed rather closely by r2 FDs, then Mclarens. Seeing as how the Modena's the only one that I could imagine driving on the street, I chose it. smile

Korri
the 360 is my fav too

Dirty Vader
550 maranello! cool

Korri
bumped

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.