New School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
If Hogwart's School wasn't safe anymore, where would the kids relocate to?

CREATE YOUR OWN SCHOOL. Include the country, the school's description and special charm(so that other's wouldn't be able to see it...why not..), the name of the school and who would be welcome there.

airangel429
I had created a school once in a fan fic and it was Grenadeau Grenaldie's Sorcery School in Greenland. The school is a crystalized palace. When you look at it you can't see the school it just looks like a mountain of snow. Everyone is welcome at this school.

hobbit_dude
--bumbing--

shaber
I have created one which strictly does not allow humans or hybrids (mudbloods or half bloods), but still have to think of a name.

airangel
cool

hobbit_dude
I made one, is in south fo spain I have many details heer:

hobbit_dude
btw I dont have a name so any suggestion please say tho it has 2 b n spanish coz its an spanish school

Scar
Where are the details? confused

SeptemberRain
i like that idea.

hobbit_dude
Headmaster: Alfonzo Ruiz

Teachers: DADA, Jose luiz .R. ; History of the Magic, Andrea .S. ; Charms, Steve. J. ; Divination, Sofia. V. ; Potions, Jan. F. ; Transformation, Felipe. M.

Location: South of Spain, When muggles see it all they see is an old Mansion, with the sign DANGER at the door.

Founders: Monserrat Velu, Francisco Gallardo, Phillip Strunk

Info: When 8-year-old students arrive to our school, we give them an Oral Test about their personality due their answers we decide which house will they attend; Velus's where the liberal and open minded go, Gallardo's where the mean and ambitious go and Strunk's where the proud, brave and loyal people go. Before we ask the questions we of course give them the truth potion.

About our Founders

Monserrat Velu:
Born in Lisbon, Portugal, attend to Beuxbatton school, at the age of 16 she dropped out of school and asked hogwart's director to accpet her for a year, even though her parents were furious.

Francisco Gallardo:
Born in Madrid, Spain studdied at Durmstrang School, parents, both purebloods both dark wizards.

Phillip Strunk:
Born in Edinburgh, Scotland when he was eleven he recived the Hogwarts letter, attend to Hufflepuff, Phillip was the make-me-laugh of his family, both elder brothers attend also hogwarts and both in Revenclaw, when he finished school he went to live in Egypt, after a while met a woman and married in south Spain.

thats all I got yet, well and a drawing of this school embarrasment

Scar
Where is it? eek!

hobbit_dude
south spain cant u read?? stick out tongue lol j/k

hobbit_dude
do u like it?

Scar
Of course I like it. But I was asking about the pic. embarrasment

hobbit_dude
oh it's a drawing in my nootebook and I dont have a scanner...

hobbit_dude
here's the castle!! eek! ppl please help me with a name or even in english Ill translate it in spanish HELP!!

hobbit_dude
here

hobbit_dude
anbd this is what muggles see, without the "DANGER" thingy

Scar
eek! Thats creative! D Where did you get that pic from? stick out tongue

hobbit_dude
shifty *whispers* google

angelsflame265
ah the magic of google

hobbit_dude
lol it is indeed

hobbit_dude
ppl c;mon come up with schools!!

shaber
I still can't think of a decent name, but let's say that to preclude there being any wizards with human blood, the school officials detect their whereabouts and kill them whilst they are still children.

hobbit_dude
how about a name in latin language...hmmm....*thinks*

Unicor777
In the deep forests of the Balkans, there is an old, gray cave and there is a river underneeth it. The cage is surrended with an aley with huge, old trees and a river around it. The young wizards and witches apperate in the place, touch the water with their wands and after they say the magic words: "Magia mestra", they enter in the cage. The floor of the cage is bewitched and it shows the underworld, the wonderful water spectacles of coldenfish, syrens, red and blue trees, and green meduzas. The walls of the cage are transparent and show the outside world, the beaiful green aley and blue river. The celing on the other hand is also bewitch and shows as spectacle of blue sky and white clouds changing in to diferent shapes and figures. THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL IS MAKEDON!

S

Unicor777
In the deep forests of the Balkans, there is an old, gray cave and there is a river underneeth it. The cage is surrended with an aley with huge, old trees and a river around it. The young wizards and witches apperate in the place, touch the water with their wands and after they say the magic words: "Magia mestra", they enter in the cage. The floor of the cage is bewitched and it shows the underworld, the wonderful water spectacles of coldenfish, syrens, red and blue trees, and green meduzas. The walls of the cage are transparent and show the outside world, the beaiful green aley and blue river. The celing on the other hand is also bewitch and shows as spectacle of blue sky and white clouds changing in to diferent shapes and figures. THE NAME OF THE SCHOOL IS MAKEDON!

SOME 700 years ago, it was founded by two founders:

Perun - the wizest sorcorer in the world, a half blood wizard who was banned from Hogwarts

Suncica- The most beautiful and viciouse witch of her time!

Suncica-

hobbit_dude
nice uni!! tho mine's better stick out tongue lol just kidding!

Unicor777
smile, hehe.... Hm, maybe we should contnue the stories???

orient_celts
Good school names... smile I can't think of one at the moment tho.

Unicor777
search the net

angelsflame265
veneficus ludus
its latin for magic school, for school name ideas

hobbit_dude
i needed one!! can i tae taht name angelsflame?? please??

Phoenix Wing

angelsflame265
yea u can use it, thats why i posted it lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.