yodas home world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fester
why is yodas home world unknown

why dosnt GL just make some place up

now that hes introduced yaddle he could give us a clue to where they come from

hes now given us a birth place for darth maul

i now want to know where yoda comes from

ratcat
Well, with two films still to go, perhaps he will.

Zereil
Maybe GL wont give a Home world for Yoda, maybe it will or has perished already or been over populated by short wise people. Unknown, purchance another writter will see the burning need to write about it. Maybe like Dark Crystal there are the Supremely wise people and a bunch of violent Trogs and that why Yaddle and Yoda moved home and dont like to discuss it...

Lil Krueger
*revives thread for no reason*

starwarsrules14
****!

Veneficus
Originally posted by Lil Krueger

WTF? Moron.

The Ones
no expression I feel sorry for you. you are going to be beaten up here

calvin44
it is said he was born on grentarik

Darth_Glentract
What said he was born on Grentarik?

Se7in
Supershadow has confirmed the Whills' homeworld is Yugopotamia. Confidential fact from his personal meeting with GL.

Shadow x 20
tomcat
2guns blowup

Kill SS!

ArthasKnight
Ok, I hope you're kidding because everyone here knows Supershadow is the place to go for the opposite of all things knowledge.

Yoda is not a Whill and as far as I know his homeworld yet remains a mystery. I rather like not knowing, it's one more thing GL hasn't 'explained' (i.e. taken away any chance at debate and speculation). Leaves things open to the imagination.

Dirk Jade
What Race is he...

Ianus
Carpet bomb this thread.

starwarsrules14
Ummmm, I think what they are saying is: "We don't know! It is better that we don't know, it leaves a nice bit to imagine!

starwarsrules14
Ummmm, I think what they are saying is: We don't know! It is better that we don't know, it leaves a nice bit to imagine!

Da** it! Sorry, didn't mean to double post...

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Dirk Jade
What Race is he...

We. Don't. Know.

calvin44
Originally posted by Se7in
Supershadow has confirmed the Whills' homeworld is Yugopotamia. Confidential fact from his personal meeting with GL.

tsk tsk tsk, tryin to base an arguement on ss...just leave

Se7in
If you didn't realize that was a joke/sarcasm, maybe you should leave.

calvin44
go find a captain america forum, you have worn out your welcome here

Master Naresh

are u mentally retarded?, why would u bring this back?

maifoshis
its room of a thousand fountains

SS_181st_Snow
For all we know, Yoda's home world is Coruscant.

*Jolee voice* And that's about all I've got to say about that.

Spearhead
Originally posted by Dirk Jade
What Race is he...

a little green space man, of course...

Originally posted by calvin44

btw, it was pretty obvious that was a joke, don't be an ass

Darth Faunus

The hell?

overlord
Who the hell cares where Yoda is from.. But the main question is..

WHY THE HELL WOULD SOMEONE BUMP THIS DUMB THREAD???

ArthasKnight
tsk tsk tsk, tryin to base an arguement on ss...just leave

If you didn't realize that was a joke/sarcasm, maybe you should leave.

That kind of talk is what we don't need. There is no reason to tell anyone to leave, alright? And se7in, I believe calvin was joking when he said to leave so try and lighten up a little. If people could learn to take jokes, this place might just be a little better.

overlord
go find a captain america forum, you have worn out your welcome here Wow.. You've been here like.. A day perhaps and you already act like the king of the forum. Impressive..

Se7in
I appreciate your efforts, but I have no quarrel with him Arthas. Just as his intentions were comical so were mine.

Captain REX

You're a ****in' idiot, Krueger/Veav. You're not the Dark Lord of KMC, you're the Imperial Janitor...

Now get my slippers, *****.

Anyways...

Yoda's homeworld does not need to be defined, nor does his species. Mystery is just fine with me.

calvin44
my words were meant to be comical also, but quit reviving threads plz lil' krueger

Captain REX
I'm just fed up with his childish antics. He only disappeared for awhile because he was using the Darth_Veav account, whom hasn't been on since Krueger 'returned.' He's an idiot.

calvin44
i concur

exanda kane
Personally, i don't want to know where Yoda comes from. I like the mystique he has. A great and massively powerful Jedi Master about a foot tall, also green, whos lived for 900 years or something and no one knows where he's from.

calvin44
i cant find yodas species either, when we find that, we find yodas species

calvin44
yaddles*

starwarsrules14
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d59/Darth_Amidala/edit.gif
thumbsup

calvin44
i know, it adds to the effect wink

overlord
Originally posted by exanda kane
Personally, i don't want to know where Yoda comes from. I like the mystique he has. A great and massively powerful Jedi Master about a foot tall, also green, whos lived for 900 years or something and no one knows where he's from. Exactly. I miss the legend of the clone wars and Anakin's scars too.
Some things are better left unexplained.

calvin44
shhh...dont bring up the scars, there are enuf useless threads on that.

overlord
I know.. shifty

calvin44
clapping

Captain REX
He was just mentioning, it wasn't like he was making it the thread topic...

But yes, some things are better with mystery behind them.

exanda kane
Could we change this topic slightly to be more like things in SW that should have remained a mystery. Like for instance Yoda and the things other people have said. I know theres a smiliar topic but this one could be a little more specific?

Council#13

mad ranting

SS IS A FAKE

Tangible God
Supershadow has confirmed the Whills' homeworld is Yugopotamia. Confidential fact from his personal meeting with GL. LMAO!

Veneficus
Originally posted by Council#13
mad ranting

SS IS A FAKE

You do know what sarcasim is correct?

Alkaselzer
I doubt that, actually...

DarthMaul9123
hahahahahah.....*slowly fades to a sigh of remembering the past*...sw gansta rap..when i first saw that, those were the good days... o well there over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.