Favorite Fighting Scene in Matrix Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Osiris
well 1 dat i like the most is when neo fights with smith in reloaded right after meeting with the oracle

Korri
Chateu love

JediHDM
are you sure its not the bedroom...?

Osiris
wot??? wot word was dat..
sorry i cant understand

Korri
huh? huh

Osiris
u should know that English is not my native language
i m from Pakistan

clavis9495
hehehe the burlybrawl you all mean. and I like the one in the mero's house too but that's pretty much all the fighting scene's in the whole movie so it's pretty obvious...

JediHDM
the Chateau is the fight inside the Mero's house, between Neo and the bodyguards...

Korri
i love that bit big grin

i see u hace some skill....kill him

u c hes just a man

but my favourite...

mark my words boy and mark then well i have survived your predosessors and i will survive you!!

Osiris
lol
Korri!!!!!!! ever tried to speak in French?

Korri
nope i do german at school

clavis9495
ow I do german french latin greek and spanish cleva or what! I DESERVE A LORRY FULL OF COOKIES FOR DOING THAT!

slinger
I like the Burly Brawl and The Highway Chase- it was good to see Morpheus get most of the action for a change.

DARKVIRUS
I think the burly brawl and the chateu are gonna be the majority in this thread i liked them both of course but, I find myself rewinding two other parts that are my fav's.

1. Furious angel

2. Parking lot scene

Man i cant get enough of those...I think it's becuase they were so short..it left me wanting more. I especially liked the parking lot scene. I wish they would have stretched it out, at least for a minute longer. I love the way everytime morph goes to strike the twins they "ghost" and at that same time just when their about to strike morph they are forced to "ghost". Not only that the music is great also...you hear the beat kicking up but it really doesnt hit until morph kicks the twin back with the sheath of the samurai blade...aw man that was sweet!.

To bad they were so short sad

JediHDM
lorry...i love scots, clavis...i do, i'm technically scottish, although i haven't been there yet. Anywho...Yes, the highway scene was great.

priestjim
But of course the Neo vs Smith scene. I have seen it about 20 times smile
Clavis do you speak Greek? Modern Greek or ancient?

coolboarder98
I like the tearoom fight with Neo against Seraph. That was one of the best fights in Reloaded. The fight with Neo and all the Smith clones was alright, except that they dragged it out too long.

burlyman
yes! the seraph fight in the teahouse is great, so is the music
i cant really pick a fav, its like the first film confused

Noola
My favourite fight by FAR was the superbrawl.

I'm gonna read that statement again in a month's time and let's hope it's correct

burlyman
lobby in M1
freeway in Reloaded

but, only by a bit, honest

Osiris
o man
...when NEO beats SMITH using a steel pipe... eek!
i love dat

CrazyShady
In the first Matrix when Neo fights Smith. Its just so badass!

movie_freak
The Freeway Chase and the Burly Brawl

Korri
eek! me too *hugs*

JediHDM
alright, fellow scots *hugs* FREE COOKIES!!!

Korri
yay!!! cn as were scottish i think we should have shortbread too

JediHDM
Hmmm, interesting proposal, Korri...Yes, shortbread...

Korri
big grin yummy

Osiris
the REASON(S) y u love scots? smile

dragonpisces272
well, Im not a scot, and hey osiris! Were Asians! Actually, im FLIP which stands for "Filipino". There you go, I gave it away. But anyways, I have some scottish friends and I love their cool accents!! But whenever I try to speak with that kinda accent I end up Irish laughing out loud . And their "kilts" (spelling?). Its just so different from other clothings. Oh yeah, and their bagpipes!!! hahaha its soooo kewl!! big grin

Korri
big grin

JediHDM
i love bagpipes, they sound great...

Korri
there is a new album coming out....

Sounds of Smiddy-Scottish ballads

Osiris
burly brawl? which fight is this?

JediHDM
the burly brawl was the Neo vs 100 smith fight...the super brawl is Neo vs Smith in revolutions...

AliasNeo15
my fav. fight scene would have to be one of the 4:
1) Burley Brawl
2) Neo vs. Smith in the Subway
3) Morpheus vs. Agent Johnson on the Semi
4) Neo vs. Rogue Programs (WereWolves, etc.)

I have no idea which one is the best. If I had to pick 1, probably the Burley Brawl. So many moves and some things that just blow my mind.

JediHDM
i loved the Chateau best, i think...right now, at least

Korri
its was the best!! love

TH3_0N3
my fav is the when neo kanes all the smiths without even trying hehe

Korri
kanes...lol classic laughing out loud

he whoops their @$$E$!!

dragonpisces272
Hey they have a commerial here on the scene in the Burly Brawl. I think its also there, that one with the cellphone? The cellphones here that are high quality are considered cheap, since most of the population has a cellphone. But when you buy the phone (Samsung), it comes with a free picture of Neo...its part of the Revolutions promo thing. It's colored screen, for those of you who havent seen it. But, like always, I don't have money to buy it. But it's a great phone, though.

Korri
oh ive seen that advert

Verity
I love em all!!! They all have their own exciting peak moments!! Can't pick...sowwy embarrasment stick out tongue

Osiris
any1 likes the SMITH copying process? eek!

Osiris
no One sad

Osiris
what about the fighitng scenes in rev?

forumcrew
the copying process is cool... but not that exciting.. rev fighting scenes i havnt seen but the superbrawl is gonna be awesome.. i still like the "i know kung fu" "show me" scene from M1

burlyman
thats called Dojo

Korri
i like all the scenes that carrie anne bitchface aint in

Verity
laughing out loud Relax Korri! She's not really doin him! If she were, we'd both have her a$$ busted by now! cool http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxed.gif

Korri
nah...its ok i can do that by myself

Verity
She'll look worse if it's the two of us!... laughing out loud

Korri
i can do enuff damage

sandman
mero's house all the way to the end of the highway chase.. the action is just non stop!

Verity
Korri>okie doke!! cool

Korri
cool watch my back

Verity
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rifle.gif
She'll never see me comin!

JediHDM
Korri> call her that again, go on, i dare you to...

my favorite scene is the SuperBrawl, i haven't seen all of it yet, but just the parts i have seen are enough for me...

dragonpisces272
yah, the superbrawl is soo cool...and the dojo one too. I watched M1 again last week and Jedi, I know what yur saying now. The scene in the dojo with Morpheus, and the "flying eagle" move or sumthing. That was sooo bad@$$...and the way his knee crushed the floor yes

Osiris
burly brawl
specially the pipe actions

Korri
blink ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.