Fooly Cooly, Furi Kuri, FLCL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slinger
Has anybody besides me seen this? It's the best series I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it and you're an anime fan, buy it, now. big grin

Kes
Is it a tv show?

SlayerChick1188
Fooly Cooly! Yay i love the pillows ( The band that does all the music)

Pirates_lass
its ok i dont like it that much u seen fruitebasket?

SaTsuJiN
I love furi kuri! lol.. I mean its the only show I can watch for 4 episodes straight and still be confused lol.. if you havent seen furi kuri, watch it. Its just funny

http://www.gainax.co.jp/flcl/chara/index-e.html

Osimara
Fooly Cooly is awsome perfect mix of comedy and confusing story line

Balance
i love fooly cooly one problem to short why is there only 6 episodes come on gun grave is asome to but its not that short thank goodness

taru-kun
naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fini
FLCL, is just plain crazy

Thats what you get when a bunch of animators make something as intense as NG Evangelion, they GO CRAZY.

haruko1800
Fooly Cooly is the coolest. I don't see y anyone wouldnt like it. If you really want explanation check out flclw.com and taru kun is disturbing

haruko1800
Originally posted by slinger
Has anybody besides me seen this? It's the best series I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it and you're an anime fan, buy it, now. big grin

I totally agree, it's got crazy action pretty strange yet interesting story line, awesome characters (my favorite is Haruko (my avatar and username), and it's got cool music (by "the pillows"winkGO BUY IT NOW! big grin yes

Storm
Originally posted by taru-kun
naked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum Guidelines & Rules
Offensive Posts
There may be places where explicit, obscene or vulgar language, graphics or behavior is appropriate however KMC Forums is not one of them. Discussion forum posts that contain explicit, obscene or vulgar language will be removed. Similarly, discussion forum posts that solicit or offer explicit or X-rated GIFs, JPEGs or similar content files will be deleted without notice!

Consider this a warning!

haruko1800
Ya takun, consider yourself warned! (and owned!)

konte66
Originally posted by haruko1800
Fooly Cooly is the coolest. I don't see y anyone wouldnt like it. If you really want explanation check out flclw.com and taru kun is disturbing

konte here and ready 2 go

taft
Originally posted by konte66
konte here and ready 2 go

isnt it spelled canti?

Shikaku
I've read the manga's and watched the episodes. ^^

XANA_Mar
I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan!I have all 6 of the episodes on DVD!

taft
Originally posted by XANA_Mar
I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE fan!I have all 6 of the episodes on DVD!

its one episode per dvd right.........tahst way to much money for me

BlackSunshine
I've seen this show on Adult Swim a few times. I loved it. Its crazy and hilarious.

taft
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
I've seen this show on Adult Swim a few times. I loved it. Its crazy and hilarious.

yesssss

haruko1800
This is a very good show. The thing is, I think they replaced it with The Boondocks on Saturdays at 12. The DVDs have 2 episodes per disc not 1. That is a waste of money because you have several options:

1. (If you have Tivo and if the show is even on the air anymore) record the desired episodes and burn them to discs

2. Buy them used off of Ebay or some other website

3. Hope it is still on the air and watch them on TV

taft
This is a very good show. The thing is, I think they replaced it with The Boondocks on Saturdays at 12. The DVDs have 2 episodes per disc not 1.

id still buy it .....but it would take me a while

haruko1800
$30 a piece!

taft
$30 a piece!

if its taht much it would take me like half a year to buy them all....sad i need a job

haruko1800
lol too bad 4 u

taft
lol too bad 4 u

yes.....

haruko1800
well how old r u? I mean if u can get more than minimum wage or just minimum wage just work at some place for a little while

taft
well how old r u? I mean if u can get more than minimum wage or just minimum wage just work at some place for a little while

ya....im 17.....im to lazy to get a job.....sad....ill get one eventually...and when i do...its FLCL time

systemshock2
I loved the show too and instantly fell for Haruko. I don't think there's any other girl quite like her. Who wouldn't want to suddenly have her just suddenly come into your life, quitar and vespa and all.

Rashedec
can we do a rp thread on it

lilsis
flcl has got to b the BEST thing that could've happened to adult swim..........other than samurai champloo of course....but that's beside the point! FLCL RULES!

haruko1800
FLCL is better

haruko1800
GO TO FLCLW.COM AND JOIN THE FORUM!

lessermaster
omg I love this show..I own both the manga..they were also pretty good.

haruko1800
Originally posted by lessermaster
omg I love this show..I own both the manga..they were also pretty good. if u love this show you will go to www.flclw.com and read thru it and join the forum. When you do, tell everybody that haruko1800 or JDUBB brought u here! it will be worth ur while trust me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.