Some of my weights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i thought i would just shoot off what i can do for some exercises just to show my progges and shit

leg press- 1100 pounds
squats- 295
shrgus- 495
flat bench dubell press-100 pd dumbells
one arm rows with the dumbells-130 pd dumbell

and i have no idea how to change this shit into kilos or whatever

bigbadbike2
Damn Kid! Thats a lot.

carnage713
damn and ur 15 im just startin out. how long u been workin out for

DeNiro
it will be two years febuary 6th and that is two years of five days a week two hours a night not missing a day almost ever

carnage713
damn how long did it take u for results?

bigbadbike2
Sounds like your doing really well. I would post about this more but I gotta go>

DeNiro
did u ever see my thread about my bodybuilding shit here let me find it and i will giv yeah tie URL hold up

carnage713
never seen it

DeNiro
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t11372.html there u go it will explain alot but lets see when i first started i was 140 pounds body fat of 16 then i would say i began becomeing quite big by my sixth month of lifting but all i know is that i got geat genetics i was born for this that why i am so big for my age and see ya BBB2 good talking to u bro

carnage713
thanks

bigbadbike2
D. I am not even close to lifting that much. I have this problem with working out. I keep getting bigger and I do not want that. I added an inch to my shoulders in like a month and a half. My arms, back and chest is cool , but I already wear like a 50 size jacket. Any ideas?

carnage713
i weigh 130 and am 5'7 i need to bulk up and get abs

DeNiro
absoulutly all u do is still work out u know to be ripped and just to have a good body but ne way grabb really light weights and just do them for reps like maybe 10 reps a set maybe even less and only do about a 20 set workout then hit the cardio room for a good 20 minutes. then eat healthy kinda but u can endulge a lil here and tere but just eat in smaller amounts but eat better food. u do that u wont bigger or smaller and u will become more ripped and actully become more healthy losing calestarole and loosinge body fat

ok carnage this is what u should do

it will be very easy for u to gain more weight since u r a shorter guy unless u have a very fast metabolism. all u do is workout with decently heavby weights for work outs ranging from 25 to 35 sets and also making sure u do all ur heavy sets and heavy exercises in the beggienrg so u will pack on the meat first before cutting it up doing more reps at the end also u should be eating everything in sight and rember u r 15 ur stomach will be good either way udont need abs do abs three times a week for 15 minutes ur stomach will be decently cut and also flat but make surw u r eatng and the best thing about being 15 is u can eat almost ne thing u want jsut make sure ur not takin in chrbohydrates and suagars u arent going to burn off if u do eat some unhealthy things do workout that day so u will burn it off and most importanly no cardio for u u dont need to if u want to bulk up

carnage713
hmmm thank 4 the tips deniro i will try em for sure.

bigbadbike2
Thanks D. I will try this. When I can get back to a gym.

carnage713
i currently do 500 crunches. and do 3 20 minute sessions in my basement on my benchset. ive been doin this for 3 weeks

DeNiro
if u want abs only do them 3 days a week and do about 300 reps cause girls do abs everyday for 500 reps only becuase when u do this u r just gettin a flat stomach and not actully abs so do less abs and i am betting they will come in better and faster and also carnage do me a favore and list every machine u got in ur basement and i will come up with a excersise plan for u that i am pretty sure will gain 20 pounds of muscel on u in the next 3 to 4 months thats if u eat also like a decent amount of food

carnage713
well lets see.... my dad bought a boflex(its got a whole bunch of shit on it) i got a benchset. and a treadmill. it aint much but thanks for ur help d i apreciate it

KidRock
lol DeNiro i bet you would whip someones ass in a fight!

carnage713
ya u eva been in a fight?

DeNiro
ive been in three fihts in my life i was in 8th grade and me and my buddy where fuuckin around with golf clubs and i accidentaly hit him with the club in the hand so he took a swing at my back hit me i swear to god on the bibel the club bent i am not jokin it was a decently old club so he looks at it and i got furious and took a full swng to his leg and just to tell u how fast i can swing i got my club head speed measuerd at 120 miles per hour then i hit him in the back long story short he went home crying we havent been friends since.

then i punched one kid in the face and he was out of school for 3 days and the other fight was a pussy fight in kindergrating nothing big but i dont get in fights cause people arent that dumb to fight me cause i know im bragin but my arms is bigger then most peoples heads

KidRock
when i fight i give them a cheap shot to the side of the head when there not looking and run

lol thats american bad ass fighting!!!

just kidding to im no pu*sy!

carnage713
haha i go for the nose, u bust that baby openin and the blood wont stop runnin

DeNiro
i luv stopping fights more then ne thing istop them all the time i will walk up to the fight yelling all roid raged well kids at school think i take steroids but i dont and then they just like r no no we aint doing shit but i never get involed with the drugs fights casue those people r stupid but fights over stupid shit i always get into but they never do ne thing casue most perol r alll talkk

KidRock
my school is starting to really get BAD and i mean BAD there are gangs everyware one freshmen got jumped by a sophmore and 2 freshmen the other day but the sophmore swung at the freshmen and he ducked and lifted the sophmore and smashed him through a window (the kid fell out of the window and walked around bloody for about 2 minutes) well the whole point is my school is becoming pretty bad
luckily i have my bro and his friends who are seniors who got my back lol

DeNiro
what will haooen when they graduate and wow that sucks my school is in a suburb and it is decently nice but we still got the fuuckin gangs from the shit hole towns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.