who makes his outfits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i have never seen alfred make batmans outfits i mean he ahs so many and shit and where the hell does he get those gagits i mean the makers must know who they r making them for i would like to have a batman movie that is sowaht realistic

batmanrules
i saw alfred fixing batmans suit once but im not sure who made it, but im sure it was either batman himself or al

plazmagod
Alfred Designs the suits, and he and Bruce create them, Bruce creates most of the items he uses himself(he learned how to fabricate anything he would need, and obviously has the equipment to do it) on the rare occasion he can't make it himself he subcontracts through blind corporations, and then arranges for the items or materials to be "lost".
There is a funny scene between bruce and Luscious Fox about the massive amounts of capitol that goes missing or, accidentaly destroyed each year from waynetech and wayne aerospace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.