got a qeustion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
was gambit in ne of the xmen movies that came out or henry cause those r two great characters and if they didnt put them into one of the movies then they r just dumb i liked the guy that throws the cards and henry was a cool big blue intelleigent monster wich was a cool charter but will they be in X3 when it comes out or what

Kes
Hank McCoy (sp) was in X2 but he looked human. It was the scene in the bar, he's the guy on tv.
Gambit was suppose to be in X2 but Singer didnt have any time left so the scene didnt make it to the movie. Maybe in X3, nobody knows for sure.

Vampiree
The scene in the bar? Anybody got snaps cuz I saw it only once and I can't remember ANY bar scene.... No mate! No Remy in x2! I hope he'll be in x3 (but not Bloom! Geez!)

Kes
Its the scene with Mystique and the guard. The guard asks the bartender to turn the tv off, Hank was there in some debate show.
I think there are screen grabs in the X-MEN pics thread.

Kes
vampiree here is beast:http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10375&highlight=beast

DeNiro
he looks so dumb in the tv he doesnt look like him at all and hank was one of my favs in the x men cartoons when i used to watch them but o well look what hollywood does to movie that should be excellent

Kes
Well they put him when he was still normal looking. He wasnt born blue. I think its a good idea, other wise how would they show him?

Vampiree
Wow... Thanks Kes! I still can't really remember that scene but here's McCoy! Tehehe... Must. Buy. X2. On. Dvd.

Mystique
i hope gambit is in X3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.