whos got the best powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i like wolverines powers the claws the streanght ability to heel fast and also he is one bad ass mother. but who has the best powers in ur opinion

GambitEVOFan1
Id say i loved all there powers but some of them are stupid, my faves are Jeans even tho i hate her, Gambits,Wolvies,Dominos,Psylockes and Scarlet Witches

Kes
Jean has really cool powers and practical. Like something you can use everyday without ppl noticing. But I love Storms powers wink

Darth Vicious
Magnetos, Professor X, Phoenix, Mystique, Forge(can create any technology he can think of)

Jason Horan
Best powers...well I like Gambit's but the best would have to be Wolvie and Prof X! smile

CandyKoRn
Storm, Mystique and Jean..

Capt_Fantastic
Magneto, hands down in my opinion

GambitEVOFan1
I love masterminds powers to i would love to be able to change ppls memories and such

Mystique
i think shadowcat because i she wanted to she can phase through people and tear their hearts out but no she has to be nice and sweet also nightcrawler because he can teleport out of danger

gambit88
proffeser X, Jeans, magneto's,kitty's, and i think wolverines

Paola
I like Mystique's and Jean's powers..........

Mystique
yea jean i hate her but she has good powers

Mystique
the closest powers i would have is telepathy with my twin lol

Hegemon875
APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GambitEVOFan1
confused

Shadow_King
Wolverines healing factor,professors telepathy,shadow king's mutant ability,nate grey's ability,

RemyLeBeau
Wolverine, Mystique,then Gambit

Hegemon875
and MAGNETO!!!!!!!!!

LeAtHerRFace
I think Magneto

stormsgreat
i think jeans power is kinda cool but i really dislike her so thats quiet a hrd thing for me to admit, storms power is soo great though!!!

katzmeow
Although the whole, not touching unless you wanna put them in a coma, thing sucks...Rouge's. Whoever she is with can fight then if they get injured she takes their powers and keeps fighting! It's kewl like that. The probebly Iceman's or Pyro's!

X-Buoy
Why hasn't anyone said Rogue, Cyclops , Iceman& Lady Deathstrike cos they're my faves!!! mad cool angel alien devil

katzmeow
Yeh, no ones said Rouge be4 me and she's the best. I don't really like Cyclops but Lady Deathstrike is kewl though Wolvie is betta!

Paola
Rogue is cool!!! But I don't think she has the best powers.....

Kes
Yeh her powers kinda ruins her life.
Plus she doesnt just steal ppl powers she steals their memories and that kinda drives her insane.

LISA-J
Rogue's other than the whole not being able to touch.She can fly and pretty much kick everyone's asses!

Kes
Yeh but those werent even her powers. Storm can fly, she can kick but too. Ok she's not has strong has Rogue but she can be touched and have good weather around big grin lol
No I like Rogue it would just be cooler if she could control it.

Deuces Wild
are Pyro and Firestar related?

kohl
they aren't.

Paola
OMG eek!
Finally someone mentions Firestar!!!

frozen flame
Who's Firestar?

thorncrawler
imagine being able to go where every you please, it would give you complete control of what you wanted so my vote goes to nightcrawler and shadowcat!!!!! cool cool cool

stormsgreat
ooo yeah i forgot about Kurts power! defiantly kurt

azurefalconchan
This guy rocks come one he looks good too

Paola
She's Angelica Jones.... she manipulates microwaves to form fire and fly
She appeared along with Spiderman in a cartoon called "Spiderman and his amazing friends", also starring Bobby Drake "Iceman".....
that's all I can tell big grin

Paola
I don't know much of her with the X-Men.... all I know she has to do something with your highness the White Queen wink

Paola

Kes
PPl this isnt the pics thread.

Paola

Kes
Paola?blink

Paola
sorry Kes big grin

kohl
firestar's connection with the white queen is that emma got to recruit firestar before prof x. emma planned to turn firestar into an assassin by manipulating her emotions (by the mean of hallucinations and fake tragedies caused by firestar's powers.)

_CYCLOPS_
Cyclops. Hands down.

1) He has Jean (what a hottie)
2) he gets to wear sweet ass shades 24/7
3) he has sweet rides.
4) He can BLAST YOU

Apoc87
Apocalypse definitely has the best powers in x-men evolution. he has so many. imortality,shapeshifting(if u paid atension in ascension 1 u would see him shape shifting), molecular manipulation, and some kind of absorption. in my opinion he has the best powers in the comics n the old cartoon too but its probly cause he's my favorite character. laughing out loud

The Force
hmmm, i'd have to say juggenaut's but that's just my opinion

kohl
i think rhapsody's power is very interesting. manipulate reality through music.

also morph or mystique. shapeshifting is excellent.

and nightcrawler because he's always been one of my favourite x-men.

gambit88
actually i think iceman has the coolest powers he can just do everything with em.

Paola
hey kohl!!!
Who's Rhapsody?????????????

kohl
she was investigated by x-factor after she murdered someone who wanted to fire her from her job. quicksilver and multiple man discovered she was guilty and also insane and she was finally imprisoned.

http://fun.supereva.it/eumreborn/Gif/muties/Rapsodia.jpg

Paola
wow!! powers?

kohl
she can manipulate reality through music, even use music notes as ropes or such. she can also use music to levitate and cause people to hallucinate.

Paola
that's cool powers!!!

kohl
exactly. she should show up in the comics again.

Paola
when was the last time she appeared in the comics?

kohl
x-factor, around issue 79 (i think)

Paola
how long ago?

kohl
about 10 years.

Kes
Topic peeps wink

kohl
quicksilver and multiple man's powers are really good as well.

Paola
10 years????
so how old r u??????????????????????

yeah quicksilver's and multiple man's are cool big grin

kohl
i'm 21.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.