Deep Blue Sea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i liked this movie i thought it was funny exciting a good story well not that good but a tleast it had direction and ll cool jay was funny as hell in the movie and the sharks were cool looking had some good explosions and i wish that one girl kept undressing but o well but ne way who else liked it and who thinks they should have had the shark get away so they could have made a deep blue sea two cause i would have liked that

Justin Etre
I liked this! Sometimes the effects were a bit laughable, and the plot was a bit cringeworthy, but overall I really enjoyed this film, especially the sequence where they were just beginning to realize how intelligent the sharks really were...chilling

botankus
The best thing about the movie was that it was very non-cliched. I mean, what you predicted would happen in any other run-of-the-mill picture like this just didn't happen. It was good for a change.

finti
this movie was a laugh

Sarah15
the movie was ok, ive seen it a hundred times though...so it gets old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.