Mystery Science Theater 3000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i luved this show who else found it just funny as hell and also the movie werne t that great but the show kicked ass the best episode was when the worms came and alsso the one where they had that cheap ass plane go back in time

Gundark
I LOVE this show !!

My brother and I make up fake lines for old grade b sci fi movies all the time. We'll just turn the sound down and make stuff up while we watch it.

You don't realize how many incredibly BAD movies there are out there....

DeNiro
oo i know and they pick some of the worst ones but i am thinking to myself who can actully sit down and watch the movie for real that they r making fun of but my favorite line from MST3 was when after the worms were all gone and the girls and guy r up in the tree and the girl is at the window waving yelling hey and then tom servo is like omg pretend like we dont see her. laughing out loud had to be there if you didnt find it funny.

Espantada20
I love Mystery Science Theatre.The movie wasn't too god,but the show was great.I had a crush on the robot Crow.I wanted him to be my boyfriend so bad.They still show the reruns on the Sci-Fi channel.

DeNiro
Crow was funny as hell the guy with the bowling pin for amouth and the waffel iron for the head he was great i liked tom servo maybe a lil more and then every one else was ok and Mike was funny as hell but i didnt relaly like the new guy i did but i liked mike more but what was his name again

Godshinto
here ya go deniro

DeNiro
im such an idiot i told u the wrong thread omg im sorry mang

badkittykitty
how could I miss a thread about my all time favorite show! Ive been taping them for years,I love this friggin show!!

Espantada20
It's Crow,Gypsy,Mike and what the is the Gumball machines name?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
http://www.moorecreations.com/gallery/archive/images/mst3.jpg

Espantada20
oh they are just so cute.I love Crow.That's my man.

badkittykitty
tom servo! he does the voice of professor bobo too.
hey hocky those look like monopoly pieces,what are they? I want em. stick out tongue

lol had to edit my crazy typing laughing out loud

Espantada20
Tom Servo is number Two after Crow for me

badkittykitty
I like pearl and brain guy alot,they are so evil

Espantada20
oh I meant to have sex with Kitty Kitty.Hee hee hee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.