I have one big problem with our "HEros"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
They are major Terrorist's!!!
I mean they kill tons of security gaurds as they storm the biuld in the first movie, they ram a helicopter into a biulding blowing it up, They Blow up an entire Power Plant, they shut down a major Highway system, and Finally at the end of reloaded blow up that whole building!!! Thousands of innocent lives have been lost at the hands of our "Heros", and Smith even refers to Morphius as a terrorist!! even the very premis of the Matrix is "a few rising up against the ruling faction" constitutes terrorism!!

jiggaman8604
Maybe your looking at it from the ass end....maybe you should be thinking about it in terms of saving FREEDOM. The people in the matrix are not driven religious fanatics that misinterpret the koran so they fly planes into buildings....no....the premise of this movie is the ENTIRE humna race against unhuman beings trying to us for raw power...

burlyman
originally the gov lobby scene, was actually in the lobby of a big hotel. neo and trinity killed a few cops, and then neo fired at the ceiling "..to scare everyone out of the hotel, to safely get as many people out as possible. The two are still about to set the bomb in the elevator, blowing up the lobby, so they're trying to lessen innocent casualties."

the big fight was on the roof.

ITALIAN926
He does have a point... they do kill innocent or should I say ignorant people without a second thought.
Why not have Neo detonate like 1000 nuclear bombs around the globe, killing everyone plugged into the Matrix rendering the machines powerless and useless? Would be a perfect time to come out of hiding from Zion and attack stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
'if you are not one of us you are one of them'

burlyman
yes

Asharak
Its realy hard when you think of it, but this is a war and not a game, they have to or the heroes would die.

clavis9495
wtf they're saving humanity so they are saving your but!

JediHDM
Its not that they are terrorists, although, i just had a thought...what if, it is all just a set up, all to determine what kinds of minds are more willing to be freed, in an attempt to extinguish those types of minds, thereby quashing all rebellion, in a sort of 1984, Brave new world, Equilibrium-esque setting...?

dave123
if some people were running at you with guns, and u could kill them, and they was gonna do the same... u know you would kill 'em all

Cowboyography
All i know is that if the events that occur in the matrix did happen. We would be on a massive manhunt for these trench coat Mafia Punks that keep wreaking havok on a city in distress!!!!!

dave123
hmm, if neo & co want to go undetected by agents, why do they wear them clothes, kinda brings unwanted attention

rysdigital
this has been discussed before. the conclusion was the following -> sacrifices must be made so humanity can be free.

Sifer
I have a feeling Cowboy is gonna be happy when he sees Revolutions - well spotted wink And no, I haven't seen the film but think about it smile

dave123
sifer u know too much with your cryptic answers that aint actually answers, just confusing hints <.>

Sifer
LOL - Indeed smile

EyeMakeMovies
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

The Omega

dave123
o yeh....

FallenForever
i think the wachowski's just liked how the clothes looked.

yeah, i have thought that they are kinda like terrorists before. but i dont think they have much of a choice. everyone is a potential agent.

burlyman
blame it on kym barrett! no expression

nah shes cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.