Welcome all who just joined us!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

queeq
Hi, let us know who you are. We'd love to chat and get to know you.

Also, for all newcomers, pop down to the General Discussion Thread and get free drinks at QUEEQ'S CLOUD CAR BAR or the new bar on Hoth which will open soon.

phinney6
Welcome Welcome, Come right up and introduce yourselves. smile

a9114
Welcome all
rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Hey Magabeast, you sound like a cheerful one. Welcome to the boards. Get your free drink in the Hoth Tub Pub, down in the General Discussion Forum. When you had one, join the debates. We're glad to have you on board.

ratcat
Oh queeqer, you're such a self promoter. big grin rolling on floor laughing big grin

Dim
Best advertising is word of mouth laughing out loud

HI MAGABLAST rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

ratcat
And with a mouth like queeqs laughing out loud

So, MAGABLAST, how did you come up with that name.

Edna_witch
Hello! I'm Edna, the resident witch so if you ever need a spell then you know where to come. (Just be aware that I don't exactly have a 100% succes rate!)

ratcat
They don't exactly have a 10% success rate either. laughing out loud

Gundark
I wouldn't discuss success rates with a witch, RC. You never know when you're gonna become a statistic. laughing out loud

Welcome, MegaBlast ! cool

Edna_witch
10%! 10%! RC I resent that! I would like to see you turn a Hutt into a bat. Or conjure vader's image in a fire. Or fly ona broomstick! I'll give you 10% success rate!

Gundark
Sorry I meant MagaBEAST. How stupid of me to look at RC's post and assume it was correctly spelled. Yeesh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Sorry MAGABEAST, dunno what I was thinking when I typed that...

As for the witch, she may shout and scream a lot but she's nothing to be worried about.

Oh, and it's 10% on a good day, most times it's closer to 5%. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Yeah, but she's charming though...

Was that a pun? Could have been.

Edna_witch
Don't be ridiculous Ush! You know you are a humourless man!

ratcat
Well, that much is certain.

Edna_witch
Oh dear oh dear! I houldnt have said that if I were you! I may just get away with it. But you...? Oh no no no no!

ratcat
Well, luckily you are not me. smile

And once again welcome all you newbies.

Vicky
Hi there! I've kinda posted a couple of times already, but I thought I should say something here.
Thinking about it though, I don't really have a lot to say, except that you all seem like a lively bunch.
Be talkin' to you soon.

Edna_witch
Sings "We are a lively bunch of coconuts! Here we are all posting in a row. Rude ones. Funny ones. Some as big as RC's head...!"

ratcat
<snip>
Hi Rhea (checks spelling this time). If you think of anything to say, just head down to the GDF where queeq always has some establishment or opther doing business.

Phil
Hi all. I'm BobaPhil and am looking forward to some fun discussions. Hope to talk to you all real soon! smile

Ushgarak
What-ho, BobaPhil... nervous as I am to see associates of Keo and Queeq around...

Dim
Hey! laughing out loud

queeq
Be nice to the Beardi delegates, Ush. laughing out loud

Great to have you all with us. Free drinks at the Hoth Tub Pub, down in the General Discussion Forum. And no fear of going off topic. Get your coupons here!

Ushgarak
I'm ALWAYS nice to your friends, Queeq!

(Adds another name to the Beardi death list...)

queeq
See, RC's turning. That joke has a beard a mile long. laughing out loud

ratcat
Hey, I'm the nicest persen I know, but then I don't know that many people... big grin

Edna_witch
Queeq you never gave me a free drink. Infact the more I think about it, the more I realise you only wanted me for one thing!

ratcat
They're never free, how do you think my tab got so big. I'm buying all the rounds.... sad

butterfly_kixes
hi to all! just registered today! hope to bump into all of you while i continue my journey here at KMC.

yerssot
wow there; butterfly kixes... you dug up and old thread there smile

Celsius
Older thatn you Yerss? blink stick out tongue

yerssot
the thread started in may 2001, I arrived july 2001

Celsius
I meant in real life. In your profile it says you were born in 1902. GRANDPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! *yanks Yerss's beard and runs away* stick out tongue

yerssot
I shave stick out tongue

Celsius
Aw damn it!! You ruined my gag stick out tongue

yerssot
that's why I am here stick out tongue

Celsius
laughing out loud

Dexx
wow..it is old...2 years old....damn.

Corran
And Still working, that's impressive.

royal_jester
Benvenuto! (WELCOME!) To everyone that is new to this boardbig grinbig grin...Have fun allsmile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.