There are no accidents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

screensaver400
I noticed something upon watching Reloaded again... When Morpheus is talking to the other two captains, in preparation for having Neo enter the source, the pilot of one of the other ships (which gets destroyed) is swinging across the catwalk, which makes one of the bolts come undone. This, of course, leads to this ship being destroyed. But what I didn't notice before is that just as Morpheus says "There are no accidents", the bolt breaks. Does this mean that it was necessary for that ship to be destroyed?

Cowboyography
yeah because It made Trinity enter the matrix and neo have to save her!!!

Cowboyography
Causality

screensaver400
So, Neo saves her. One could assume that saving her distracts the rest of the crew, allowing the Sentinels to sneak closer. The Neb is destroyed, which leads to Neo's coma. So, Neo's coma is necessary for the rest of the story (Revolutions)? Or am I stretching to much?

Cowboyography
Everything is controlled, all the rouge programs (except possibly smith) are a part of a plan, The oracle, Seraph, The keymaker, they say they are on humanities side, yet this is only to get the humans where they have to go, Where whatever is controlling all this(i dont know) want the humans to end up. read evil deads theory on the Questions about rouge probrams thread.

JediHDM
Neo doesn't go coma because of the Neb being destroyed, Neo's coma is a direct result of (insert popluar view at the moment concerning how Neo stopped the Sentinels). Also, the Sentinels come upon the Neb AFTER Neo is out, not before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.