New Revolution Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bjn74
GO TO THE MAIN SITE..SOME GOOD PICS.....

JKozzy
Yup, see the thread "New Matrix Pics--35 stills " .... they make me drool all the more... smile

burlyman
mifune! u rule!

burlyman
who went and graffitied 6 on the corridor wink

JediHDM
LOOK!! Euler's number!! (e)

realworlddreams
i saw in one pic sumwhere on here the oracle/neo kitchen n on the fridge was "6f" well, if there is a 6 on the hallway, i can think of this "6 Firsts" as in 6 "ONES" so then possibly it hints that there are to be 6 "ones" n then the matrix will be destroyed and humanity restored? i jus gessin...

JediHDM
6F is 'o' in ascii, and it is 111 in decimal, or "a trinity of ONE"...

dave123
i really think that was coincidental (some of it, at least)

JediHDM
NOTHING is coincedence, it is Purpose...

The Omega
Ey! And there's the Anarchy symbol... big grin

Dave> Most of the graffiti, numbers, letters etc in these movies mean SOMETHING. That's the beauty of it. You don't have to pay attention, but it's just some stuff for "the fans" to entertain themselves with.
Remember: There are hundredes of levels in these movies wink

dave123
i know the graffiti mostly means stuff, but when something means something, and that means something else which links back 2 something else, then its coincidence

dave123
that was poorly worded smile

i know graffiti means stuff, but just say A means B, and B also means C... and C links back to character D who was in the previous scene, and character D has a sister that links to A, then i think its coincidence if its like that

realworlddreams
OK, Jedi, i can see ur whole trinity obsession showing ( next to MWAM its insane too) but anyway
WHAT IF it is BOTH? the only way to refute the 6 ONES is by saying the architect lied (if this is sumwhere can sumone tell me)
but i can understand that possibly it plays off of TWO levels, trinity and neo, so its possible.
(also, if anyone can identify the other symbols, maybe ones for seraph and morpheus, which could disprove my idea.)

JediHDM
The path of the ONE is made by the MANY.
Love conquers all (including death ;D).
There is no coincidence, there is providence, purpose.

Also, the Trinity of Neo, Morpheus and Trinity is the glue that binds the group, and the rebellion efforts...And, logically, A = D by your wording, so i might explain it a different way if i were you...wink

The Omega
Woaw - JediHDM, what are you ON tonight? big grin

JediHDM
Omega> is that supposed to be GOOD, or BAD?!

The Omega
Oh, it was good! smile

JediHDM
Oh, well, its a mixture of...JJ, i'm on nothing more than what i'm on every other day...RAGE AT NEWBIE SPOILER POSTERS!!! ...if that makes sense...

The Omega
Oh... it... makes... perfect sense.
It was easier when we had our ship and powers to stop idiocy... (sighs)...
It'll only get worse now.
And I will, unfortunately, be suspicious towards ANY newcomer now...

JediHDM
yes...the Erleuchtet was the best darn ship...as will i be, omega, as will i...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.