Hello people and I thought you didnt care anymore...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zereil
It looks like, that whilst at work which is for the next week anyway I will be able to return here, wah hoo! I dont know Hopefully you know me, if not you can always ask Master Ush. Anyway gonna get down to replying in my usual style. As to those of you who do know me, I dont know I never hear from you , you dont write you dont call, actually not that I'd ask you to call, not that I'd mind or anything. Oh dear I appear to be gibbering. Anyway enough for now, you know my address and I love to hear from people friends or people who just like to chat, 'it like keeps me going maaan...' anyway c ya...

Ushgarak
How could we possibly live without you, buddy? Usual style indeed...

Gundark
Missed ya, major Z.......please feel free to continue gibbering.

zereil
what can I say, I'm touched, I could never leave you guys for long. smile

<CCBS>
rolling on floor laughing Yeah Zereil keep gibbering cos there a sooo few left, of us that is that can actually jabber on. [email protected]

Edna_witch
Didn't think we cared indeed! What do you think we are? A bunch of heartless freaks? Well some of us aren't anyway! Right? Guys?

Jmanghan
&lt;3

Scribble
Hey, this is my thing, I call plagiarism! uhuh

biscuits

Jmanghan
I did this before it was cool.

Scribble
It's not cool, we're both losers crackers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.