I'll be going away for a while

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I failed three courses and my parents will only let me use the computer on weekends and I'll be out of town. I have a blast talking to you guys and don't forget the most important thing:

I'll Be Back wink !

silver_tears
lucky us wink

DeNiro
cya pablo my good umberto i will talk to u on the weekends and one moe thing u will not be the number one thread poster for very long when u r not here during the week ill be sure to steal that titel

GambitEVOFan1
sad aww by pablo!!!

pablo007
I don't wanna go

DeNiro
dude just tell ur parents that u will get all ur homework doneafter school and then u can go on the comp case i mean why do u have u have to suffer and do ur hw then still not be able to go on the computer that is kinda dumb u know but parents can be dumb alot of times also

pablo007
but I didn't study because I was here all the time

DeNiro
i dont studdy either no matter where i am at but ne way how r u still here it is a ensday i thought u could only post on the weekends hahaha

pablo007
my parents are taking a nap wink

silver_tears
oooooo sumones being bad wink

DeNiro
takin a nap HAHAHHHAHAHAHA LMFAO my parents omg i would luv to see them take naps uring the day i would mess with them so bad i would do sum of the old gags u do to ur friends at sleepovers like witht he feather and shaving ceam omg but seriously for sm reason that stroke me funny

pablo007
In Mexico is almost tradition that grown ups take a nap after lunch, hence the stereotype of the lazy ass mexican.

Fire
dont leave us forever Pablo smile
isn't it called Siesta or something, most mediterrainian cultures have them TOO

pablo007
yeah it's a siesta

pablo007
and no man I won't be gone forever

Fire
Good stick out tongue

pablo007
well they woke up, see ya next week

Fire
okie

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.