Wierd Things You've Been Hit on The Head with

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

N.Tonks
Post wierd things you've been hit on the head with

Baseball bat
Golf club
Golf ball
Remote Control
Lamp
Seaweed
Dog
Chair
Toiletpaper roll
Broom
Cat
Legos
Plastic dinosaur
Dictionary
Alarm Clock
Fan
Plastic Shovel
Happy Dance
Thats all i can think of right now...

silver_tears
dont get hit everyone loves me happy

LanceWindu
How about a cement road with loose pebbles on it?

I hit my head on one once and had 5 stones stuck in my skull.

burlyman
Someone elses hand/fist wacko

DeNiro
fist
2by4 piece of wood
wall many many walls
corner of a tabel
phone
cabinet yes the whole god damn cabinet
lock for a locker
ice cream carton
ice cooler thingy many times dad still doesnt know how to put it in the freezer without it falling

N.Tonks
half the things i listed were thrown at me by little kids....the little brats find it funny..... mad

N.Tonks
Llaughing out loudL

The Force
almost everything messed

GambitEVOFan1
eek! the first time i ever saw snow i went out to play in it and my sis was shovoling and she hit me in the head with the shuvel by accident the weird thing is i dont remember feeling it i just went on doin whatever i was doin

Fire
most weird thing a crop of letuce, nuts (me and my bro throw them at eachother), and a lawn chair (one on which you can lie down)

N.Tonks
I was standing next to a house in the winter (in Nevada) and an avalanche of snow slid off the roof and knocked me over.

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud my niece thru a yatzee cup at my head when she was a baby

N.Tonks
laughing out loud

The Force
ouch messed

DeNiro
it sucks everyday my dad brings this umm what u call it it goed into ur lunch box to make it cold and everyday he puts it in the freezer and four times a week it falls lands on my toes or my head or just makes big dents in the 4000$ wood floor in the kitchen wich my mom flips out about when u hit it and the only reaseon why i know how much it costs is that everyime i walk in with spikes on she yels dont walk on the 4000$ floor i payed to much for that to get it replaced i am like shutup if u like it so much why dont u eat off of it lol

ChinaNiki
a decorative 2lb porcelain pie plate
the bookshelf...well...after my sister tossed me into it
the bunk bed about fifty zillion times
a wooden jump rope handle filled with ball bearings
the front seat of my parents' van..actually i flew into it at 45mph

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.