first smester is over and this is what i got

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
English-A
Gym-A
Energy and Power-A
Science-B would have been an A but they changed the grading scale on us it is higer now
Alegebra-C
Marketing-C

what did u guys get and our old grading scale used to be 90 to 100 is an A 80 to 90 B etc now it is like 92 to 100 A 84 to 92 B 76 to 83 B and shit like that i got a 90 in scinec and i get a fuucking B im like what the hell

silver_tears
my term is still going but i have a 94 average wink

DeNiro
04 u suck laughing out loud just kidding but WAY TO GO SMARTY PANTS hehe

silver_tears
thanks i dont even try either stick out tongue

DeNiro
mad jk big grin i got to try a lil bit but when i dont it is like yeah i am going to summer school again lol

we're only halfway through first quarter. I'm getting A's and B's

DeNiro
the only reason why i got a C in marketing is that i sleep through every class period i go to that like i actulyl walk in put my bag down the fuuckin old borning lady starts talking and i just put my head down and boom i am dreaming i have seriously drooled on my arm and woke up thinking i was at home and i was in class and i was like SON OF A *****

carnage713
IM SMART!!!

ha no im not http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/no2.gif

carnage713
lets try that agian

carnage713
IM SMART!!!

ha no im not no

DeNiro
all u had to do was make thoe three posts and we could have figrued it out for ourselves there carnage laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.