dvd's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realworlddreams
How many Matrix/ Matrix Related DVD's are there total? I have 7:
Matrix I
Matrix Revisited
Animatrix
Matrix II (Reloaded)
ETM bonus DVD (EB exclusive)
Matrix Reloaded bonus DVD (Best Buy exclusive)

That's six, but there are 2 DVD's in Matrix Reloaded= 7 total.

Jus wondering if i'm missin any, i want them all!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/Jumpy.gif

burlyman
ETM bonus DVD (EB exclusive)
Matrix Reloaded bonus DVD (Best Buy exclusive)

what? sad

realworlddreams
when i preordered Enter The Matrix, i got a dvd w/stuff on it (A detective's story from animatrix, some DVD audio tracks, making of ETM) n yesterday when i bout reloaded at Best Buy there was a DVD strapped to it (The matrix theatrical trailer, what is bullet time, inside the animatrix, TSRP2, and The Matrix Reloaded theatrical trailer)

thats what they are (EB= Electronics Boutique)

JediHDM
if you go to Best Buy, you get a bonus DVD (Best Buy is a store in the US) and im guessing that if you bought ETM at EB games, they gave you the bonus DVD with the FMVs on it...

burlyman
i got both off amazon sad and my first copy of reloaded at local shop
and EB is now called Game

but i havent heard there being any extra discs over here

realworlddreams
o sry, didnt realize u werent US, um, well, if i ever get sumthin to rip them w/i would be willing to send the stuff or post on like kazaa or sumthin, so they could get out there.
SO JEDI,
Do i have all of them? or am i missing sumthin sumwhere?

JediHDM
i only have Matrix the original...sad...but i think that is all of them, for now...

realworlddreams
lol, ok, so im the best DVD collector, but i only have the reloaded CD, n (OMG Blasphemy) i burned it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.