Damn french hw, DAMN FRENCH!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

...they suck much of my ass

Tex
What's with all the hostility?!
French people are nice! smile

yerssot
not all of the tex

Fire
well in general they are far better than the dutch

yerssot
which isn't THAT difficult!

DeNiro
i think he is reffering to the home work but ne way i am french do u guys think i am nice i am like 50% french then the rest is german and irish

StefMan
lemme guess ur from the part in belgium where they speak french?

no wonder theyre not so nice to u in holland...the french normally treat us like shit and then they prolly think ur french too, so they dont really like u...

but yeah, those are dutch people roll eyes (sarcastic) I like french people, I find girls with a french accent very sexy embarrasment

DeNiro
i hate being french i wish i was 100 percent german or 100 percet italian or 50 irish and 50 german

N.Tonks
I'm 10% French big grin

Cemetry Slut
SO U FIND FRENCH GIRLS WITH A ACCENT SEXY THEN? THANKS STEFAN LIKE I'M NOT SEXY ANYWAYUR TRYING TO SAY THAT

BackFire349
that's digging too deep, he just said he finds girls with accents sexy, he didn't say he thought girls without accents aren't sexy. It's girls like you that give the whole cliche of over reacting girls credibility.

Cemetry Slut
how about i don't care wot U ****in think suck on my ****in middle fingure ******* mad

BackFire349
That's fine, don't care what i say, it's true non the less.

Cemetry Slut
only cuz u made him say it no doubt,dnt worry i'll have a word with him on msn

BackFire349
wow that's swell, excuse me while i dont care.

badkittykitty
gang all is good here..chill..lol

BackFire349
this girl needs to calm down, that's all. She's blaming her boyfriend for her illogical thoughts. What a crock.

badkittykitty
it is a little petty cs,really I have a friend that makes me nuts with his girlie pics,but hey what ever blows his skirt up,right?

ChinaNiki
should I be offended since I'm quarter Dutch and a bit French in my ancestry embarrasment

StefMan
omg you just like me eek! I'm quarter dutch and 1/8 french eek!

StefMan
yes that accent is sexy, but that doesnt mean I dont find you sexy...why do you have to think like that sad just because I find that sexy ur all pissed off at me sad I'm here totally crazy about YOU and you think just because of this little thing that I dont want u or that I'm cheating on u or something lika that confused

ChinaNiki
sounds like paranoia to me

BackFire349
Indeed.

StefMan
I'm gonna keep my mouth shut from now on roll eyes (sarcastic)

ChinaNiki
what area of the Netherlands are your people from?

Mine are from Middleburg

StefMan
wel my grandfather is originally from Friesland, but he moved to Rotterdam after WW 1

ChinaNiki
farther back on the family tree there are some from Thorn, I think

StefMan
but where else are you from, where u live?

ChinaNiki
i'm from the US, but i'm in China now.

StefMan
how did u do that? I mean u work in china or something?

ChinaNiki
i'm teaching English to grades 1 and 2 at a foreign language school here

i'm gonna have to go for a bit cuz it's dinner time

talk to ya later

StefMan
ciao bon appetit stick out tongue

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.