Introduction!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chewbacca
Hello there everyone, my real name is Dave, but I will go by Chewbacca if you want me too! smile He is just my favorite character. Anyways, I am from Kelsey, Colorado which none of you guys have probably EVER heard of. Anyways, it's about 5 miles north of Gunnison, which none of you have probably ever heard of. wink Well, I own a Science Fiction/Fantasy Merchandise/Book Store in Kelsey. I sell online and offline, and was surfing Star Wars sites when I came across episode-ii.co.uk and then dropped in here. I am 31 years-old, and am never too old for Star Wars. Heck I was around 7 or 8 when they first came in the movies. Anyhow, I am without a doubt the most hardcore fan you'll ever meet. I am trying to show up Dave Sansweet with his Star Wars collection smile I have over 1500 figures (POTF, POTF2, and POTJ Figures), 100+ books, and I even got myself 2 Revenge of the Jedi posters mounted in my basement. I have read every Star Wars novel to date from Star Wars (I own a book store, remember? smile). And I also took the time to save up $800 and buy a 6' replica of Jar Jar Binks. Call me stupid... At any rate, I hope you guys can befriend me here, I know I tend to talk a lot, but hey, I'm German/Italian and we are known for our big mouths.

ratcat
Welcome to the madhouse! big grin

Ushgarak
Good day, Chewie! Nice to meet you. Be not afraid to post in Queeq's Hoth OPub in the GDF, if you can work out what the heck anyone is talking about. Oh, [ost anyway, it's a great community. Edna may even do a spell for you, but I'd be careful...

ratcat
Oh, don't start that again. laughing out loud

Gundark
Welcome, Chewbacca ! Sounds like you've got a top notch collection !!! This is the place for you, alright !!!! cool

Edna_witch
big grin yes I would be little miss magic! Don't worry. I'm harmless enough! Most of the time! big grin

Morning_Glory
wave

SlipknoT
hello

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.