who sleeps in class

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I sortinley do i always sleep in marketing class math class and studdy hall. i deffintly actully fall asleep in marketing it is 2nd period and it is boring as hell also she is so ugly i can look at her my teacher that is and then math is fuuckin borning as hell and then studdy hall i sleep occasionaly but mostly i post on KMC

silver_tears
i do........only in math though but i have nice dreams wink

carnage713
i sleep in my related class evry day

Fire
I try to stay awake

only fell a sleep once so far during Fundamental Filosophy cause I forgot my book

Shadowskill
I wish we had time to sleep; although I guess you can sorta doze off in science... Mister man (not his real name btw), my teacher, is sooo effin boring!!

Storm
I sometimes fall asleep but I really couldn' t help it then

Fire
I'll keep you awake if we have the class together Storm

DeNiro
fundamental phlosihpy yeah that doesnt sound to boring sleep

Fire
actualy it is one of the most interesting classes I've got

but well I like filosophy, since I thought about taking it as a major

carnage713
i go to a voc skool and i can only sleep evry 2 weeks in academics

N.Tonks
I fell asleep in social studies today, but i had my history book propped up in front of me, and i sit in the back row so no one noticed big grin

Martya
i sleep in almost every class cuz i sit in the back... then when it is over i just asks someone if i can copy there notes or something...

LilMimister006
angel I'm a good student.................................................wink

DemonicGambit
I used to sleep in my classes all the time, nothin' interestin' ever happened

DeNiro
i hate clas there is nothing better to do then sleep sleep

The Force
ooh i do, i do big grin

DeNiro
^^^ laughing out loud

ChinaNiki
i had math class after lunch two years in a row and it was soooooo boring that i kept falling asleep. I think it's what kept me out of Honor Society cuz that math teacher ran Honor Society and she hated me cuz i couldn't stay awake in her boring @ss class. i was probably the only one in the school who was happy when she died.

slayer
she died? Oh well if she was an old fart then hooray! if she was just a boring teacher hooray still but not as proudly!

yerssot
in highschool, at the end of my last year I slept almost every class

doesn't happen anymore, now I have the chance to catch up reading big grin

slayer
naughty Yerssot *spanks yers*

yerssot
naughty? you can try and stay awake!

slayer
actually the only class i've fallen asleep in is drama.

yerssot
that's not a drama stick out tongue

slayer
lol! we had this teacher who had a really short-temper and she like stamped her feet all the time and her favourite uote was: do u wanna play tootsie with me?

DeNiro
all i know is that i had first period algerbra last year and i kinda failed that shit cause i didnt do one piece of home work for 30 days in a row then i dropped down to pre algerbra past that then went to algerbra in summer school for five hours a 4 days a week for three weeks and let me tell u ladies and gentelmen they could have gotten everyting done in 20 minutes cause i missed two days of it and each time i came back did the work and did the test and was down in 20 minutes and they did it in 5 hours the day i missed so all i used to do was sleep for 4 hours then wake up for the last one and get everything done

Korri
i dont sleep in class i daydream about..... 'stuff' stick out tongue

DeNiro
yeah day dreaming is some time easier then sleeping i always day dream about shit and then what do u know the teacher says take out a pen and paper and wrte about what i just told u and im like mad

slayer
lol! yeah i always do that! Hey Deniro buddy!

DeNiro
Whats happening my good um-br-A slayer big grin

burlyman
i sleep in english and geography and business

Korri
daydreaming is better because u look like your listening when ur not

Corlindel
Yesterday I slept at my job's WC.

At Uni I changed to night classes coz it was usual to wake up at 6 p.m...so it was rare to slept in classes, more usual in Uni's garden after a joint stick out tongue

burlyman
yeh i pretend im reading but im just dreaming

you have to fold your arms on the table and put ur head between them and sleep smile

Korri
i daydream in every class

blakangel
I love daydreaming... I hate it though when your daydreaming then the teacher asks a question... Like today in economics

He turned around and said whats a example of imperfect distribution of income... and I think he had to repeat the question like 3 times....

But I just love sittin in class looking out the window big grin

burlyman
in maths i just day dream and doodle smile

Korri
wot about burly? wink

burlyman
not keanu http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/bangin.gif

Korri
oh well we r all different stick out tongue

KidRock
i love sleeping in class lol until i get woken up by some loud noise and it likes makes me get all shaky and shit

diegocala
WAKE UP!!!!!!

Like that Kid??

dave123
i fall asleep in classes like English, and normally when we watch crappy videos

its all good big grin

LilMimister006
fall asleep in spanish class..then one of my friends pokes me awake...good times lol

Will
I fall asleep all the time messed

diegocala
I fall asleep at night

Will
I'm nocturnal...

drunk_nazgul
I usually never sleep in class. Today was an exeption. Fell halfway asleep in Algebra 1/2. Daydreamed in Reading. I like school... as a pillow.

Will
Yeah *snore*

sheri
im only in 8th grade but last year i sleep in EVERY class. i almost flunked 7th grade. gtf buh bye

diegocala
8th grade?? OMG!!!

sugar_sweet
lol crazy stick out tongue i sleep in math and civics......i hate politics huh

Celsius
If I fall asleep in class, no one wakes me up.....NOONE!!!! That means that if I sleep through recess and lunchm, its my own faut stick out tongue

silver_tears
lol i feel sorry for you huh

Celsius
I never fallasleep though, thats just a rule. If you fall asleep, then noone wakes you up stick out tongue

silver_tears
i would wake you up big grin
id be nice angel

LilMimister006
nono actually, in spanish my friend who sits next to me, every time i fall asleep or look like im sleeping, he'll either: hit me on the head with a book, poke my side making me scream, or come by and say "BOO!" lol stick out tongue

Celsius
Awww. too bad I dont sit nex to you. stick out tongue. I sit next to Michael (Mist) in Math, so if I ever DO fall asleep.....hed just tell the teacher. stick out tongue. Or He'd poke me with a sharp pencil. stick out tongue

silver_tears
*ears prick up* hark.....did you say poke evil face
*pokes celsius* whistle

The Force
i seem to only fall asleep in one class... geometry *shrugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.