Where is the weirdest place you have lost or left something and then found it again?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beg 4 Mercy
For me it was when i was cleaning out the dust in my computer and i had just finished. My phone rang and i couldnt find it so i was listening to the tune and i ended up finding it inside my computer where it had rolled inside of.

DeNiro
i was looking for my glasses of rlike ahalf hour and relized they where on my head DUH blink

Fire
well I did that too once De.
But I was wearing the damn things

N.Tonks
Once i found my phone outside in the dirt cause my dog stole it from my room lol

Beg 4 Mercy
Another time we lost some shampoo and we found it about a week and a half later in a bag in the freezer with some bread.

LeAtHerRFace
my tooth brush.. but it wuz in my mouth. hahah j.k

Mist
i lost my sanity and i havent found it since

Celsius
Thats because I got hold of it! evil face

BackFire349
once i found the remote control for my tv in my car.

ChinaNiki
i lost a pin i had bought for my grandmother and i found it in a bag of brochures from the town where i had bought it when i was moving

badkittykitty
I lost my keys at a restaurant and went back the next day no one turned them in.
...about a month later i get a call from a blockbuster asking me about my keys??wtf??
any way it turns out someone dropped clothes off at a thrift store 2 towns over and my keys were in the pocket of a jacket...I had a blockbuster mini card attached to them and they called them and they called me..I still cant believe it!!

slayer
i was looking 4 my remote and i found it weeks later in my junk cupboard.

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.