wich would be the best super hero showdown?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Predator 89
Personaly I think Iron man Vs. Steel

I think that's an excellent choice...also the punisher vs batman
and the hulk vs superman(i know it's been done but yeah)

Asian Hulk
How bout Batman and Spiderman or even the Hulk and Superman too.
-------------------------------
maybe I line my fave superhero.
-------------------------------------
maybe Wonder Woman vs.Hulk too!!!!

Predator 89
Also another good fight would be Captain American Vs. Superman

LeAtHerRFace
Nope, Cpt. America wud get his butt kicked.
The matches I think would be pretty cool is:
Batman vs Wolverine
The Hulk vs Superman
Venom vs Bane
Juggernaut vs The Hulk
Gambit vs Bullseye
Spiderman vs Daredevil
Hm... I know theres more... but I cant think of any...

Lord Soth
Blade vs. Wolverine
Spider-Man vs. Batman
Punisher vs. Dardevil
Green Lantern vs. Nightwing

and an awsome 3-way battle:
Batman vs. Superman vs. Spider-Man

maifoshis
Superman vs Apocalypse

Nightmare
Gladitor vs Superman
Quicksilver vs Flash
Callisto vs Wonderwoman
Captain Britain vs Captain America
Longshot v Batman

marvelfan777
i think: gambit vs. daredevil
blade vs. deadpool
or triple death match between
blade elekrta and deadpool

batmanrules
batman vs punisher, go to www.geocities.com/jokerswild1047pm got some pretty cool stuff there

Mr. Fantastic
Wolverine vs. Superman
Wolverine would stand more of a chance against superman just because he can think while he's fighting.

Mr. Fantastic
or Aquaman vs. Namor(Submariner)

vvvrulz
Blade vs Batman.
Showdown of the darkness big grin

ThaGhost
What about Captain America vs. Batman

or

Phoenix vs. Superman

Maelstrom
gladiator-juggernaut
wonderman-iron-man
silver surfer-jack of hearts
scarlett witch-dr. strange
namor-cap. america
wolverine-nightcrawler

srandle317
Four way battle superman vs hulk vs darksied vs apocalypse.

srandle317
No joke that's the best comparison I've seen between vs. characters.

ruby
its obvious

three way

apocalypse vs thanos vs galactucus

their all huge, they all have everlasting, life i think (which makes for a long battle!)

nobody can stand up to them, not even hulk or iron man or any body for that matter.

and yes i know mystique would just morf into one of them but still!!

raver
raver raver raver

Metroplex
I say the best fight would be between Captain America and Wolverine. Captain America has an adamantium shield and Wolverine has adamantium claws.

Lord Soth
Batman and Blade would rule. Two dark-souled characters going at each other would be sweet

BOPRecruit 16
spawn vs. justice league's martian man hunter

whitedragon
i'd make a 5 way. get this: spawn, steel, iron man, spiderman, carnage.
no venom coz he sucks! bunny

USAgent
Gladiator vs Superman
Hyperion vs Superman
Gilgamesh vs Superman
She hulk vs Wonderwoman

Linkalicious
Thanos w/ infinity gauntlet vs Adam Warlock w/ infinity gauntlet. (who's better at using the Ultimate power) and DC fans should realize the only ok match up for batman would be

Batman vs Blade OR Batman vs Punisher

and on the apocolypse vs thanos vs galacticus....galacticus doesn't "fight" he devowers worlds. He's the size of a freakin planet, or like a million times larger than Thanos so how is that a good match up? oh yeah...and DC sucks!

ruby
1. apocalypse can change his size

2. thanos has (well he used to) the gountlet

ruby
the living tribunal vs god

bamboo
blue Goku n Vageeta n Trunk,Goten n Gohan vs all da super heroes an villians ever made n gonna be made up in da future DONE!!!!!!!!!

Linkalicious
1. Apocalypse can't change to the size of a planet, maybe the size of a sentinal or a little bigger.

2. USED TO...key word. Adam Warlock USED TO have it also. This was of course before the Living Tribunal deceided that no 1 person could posses all of the gems at 1 time. So they split them up and gave them to the infinity watch.

Lord Shadow Z
THE HULK VS JUGGERNAUT
VENOM + CARNAGE VS XAVIER
IRON MAN VS WAR MACHINE
GAMBIT VS SPIDERMAN
WOLVERINE VS CYCLOPS
BATMAN VS DR STRANGE

ruby
size doesnt matter!!!

and fine when thanos used to have the gauntlet

your getting on my nerves

apoc could kill galac if the need arose or atleast tie

Northstar's bf
X-men and GenX vs. JLA and the Teen Titans

Lord Ryugen
Spiderman vs Nightcrawler vs Daredevil.
Superman vs Juggernaut
Wolverine vs Batman
Onslaught vs Everyone else
Phoenix vs Green lantern
Goku vs Apocalypse
Vegeta vs Superman it wouldn't be a long fight but it would be funny to watch supes get his ass handed to him.
Plastic man vs Mr Fantastic

Bicnarok
Kid Marvelman V Superman would be the most interesting in my opinion

Bicnarok

Asian Hulk
How about this:
Superman vs The Hulk
Batman vs.Spider-Man
Wonder Woman vs.Capt.America
Flash vs. Daredevil
Robin vs. Wolverine
Nightwing vs.Punsher

H A P P Y
N E W
Y E A R
GOODBYE 2003
WELCOME 2004

Shorty2Forty
Spawn vs Venom
Dr.Fate vs Dr.Strange

Shorty2Forty
vegeta would win without a doubt

SuperNova
Shorty, Vegeta isnt a super hero.

Shorty2Forty
well lord ryugen sed it and i was just agreeing

venomfan
spawn vs venom it depends on whatthe green stuff spawn shoots at people is made of, cuase for now i say venom. but venom vs Tremor would be friggin brutal and awsome.

thorncrawler
i think onslaught vs magneto and prof x would be cool

Linkalicious
isn't onslaught comprised of the magneto and prof x? I thought you put them together, added some Nestle Quik mix and stirred to get Onslaught.

lazypunk266
We all know the best all time marvel fight is Bullseye and Longshot

Linkalicious
Not too sure if they've done it or not, but i'll go with seeing Adam Warlock take on the Silver Surfer

venomfan
whitedragon

i'd make a 5 way. get this: spawn, steel, iron man, spiderman, carnage.
no venom coz he sucks!

moron he rules

SuperNova
WHOEVER SAYS LORD VENOM SUCKS Needs to get a serious ass whippin by Venomfan and I... Venom FRECKIN ROCKS. Have you seen what he did to superman, juggernaut, and what he does to spiderman? He like freckin holds spidey down and punches him to death, he webs him up in some freckin bell... Venom rules supreme!

Linkalicious
True Venom does rule...

kal-el
For a low-key low-powered battle, it's gotta be batman V daredevil. I Personally think that DDs a more brutal and unpredictable fighter but bats does have those wonderful toys and is a master of all 127 martial arts.DD can streetfight rough-house-style though and doesn't mind really hurting opponents.He's one of few more hateful than bats. But given that batman thrives on people fearing him and DD is scared of no-one and nothing, DD does it. He's got super determination. Plus, no normal man should really have chance with DD, his senses give him that edge in reaction speed.

superboriqua
SUPERMAN VS. GALACTUS
HYPERION VS SUPERMAN
HULK VS HYPERION

SUPERMANDAMAN
superman vs galactus?????? Superman is the man but i think that might be a lil too much for him to handle now maybe silver surfer vs superman but that would still be a tough one.

Alpha Centauri
"Not too sure if they've done it or not, but i'll go with seeing Adam Warlock take on the Silver Surfer"

I'd buy that for 99.99 cents.

Galactus would whoop Superman. Get over the fact that your man isn't as good as you dream of him being.

-AC

Predator 89
One showdonw i'd like to see is definately Ghost Rider vs. Blade.

ScarletSpider
Gambit vs. Hawkeye

both are very agile, and Hawkeye's trick arrows even out the balance of Gambit's kinetically charged cards and stuff. We got to see a couple panels of this in Contest Of Champions II, but there could be so much more.

Alpha Centauri
Deadpool Vs Spider-Man.

-AC

Gregory
A little on the obscure side, but I want to see Cloak and Ragman go at it.

tkitna
Lady Shiva vrs. Shang-Chi
Deathlok vrs. Cyborg
Angel vrs. Hawkman
Atom vrs. Ant-Man

Alpha Centauri
The Human Torch Vs Hydro-Man

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Spawn vs the Darkness

moshtitan
pitt vs. hulk would rock.

headrek1
Has anyone ever wondered who'd win between Supes, Hulk, and Goku. I know there probably aren't that many Z fans so I'll probably get slaughtered, but no byasts who'd win. I've seen Z and at times the fighters appear to be nearly Gods, routinely surviving Nuclear blasts but at times needing to dodge bullets, in return of the Dark Knight Supes survived a nuke but barely, and would Hulk be able to put up a fight?

Kontraz
Alien vs Predator... bwahahahahaha

Megatron vs all sentinals

Gregory
On this board, a lot of people have wondered who would win between Superman and Goku. Adding the Hulk in is something new.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Goku

Kontraz
depends on which hulk and which goku. i'll just disreguard hulk for now. If its dragonball goku, he gets raped. If its DBZ or DBGT, Goku wins, hands down.

Ironman 66
dr strange vs ironman vs spiderman vs batman

Lenord
I would like to see Parallex fighting Thanos (at the hight of their power). In fact I would like to see them battle just after they have both distroyed thier respective universes. I wonder who will win and what the prize of victory would be (after all no universe).

§nakehead
Originally posted by 113
I think that's an excellent choice...also the punisher vs batman

hahhh!! Punisher would kick his @$$

speiderman
Daredevil vs. Spiderman.

Or maybe The Incredible Four versus Storm, Rogue and Gambit.

eleveninches
Captain America vs Wolverine
Franklyn Richards vs Hyperstorm
Genis vs Thanos (without infinity gauntlet or Heart of the universe)
Apocolypse vs Superman
Cable vs x-man
Ion vs Parallax
Spectre vs Thor (with odinforce and the runes that he uses in Thor:dissassembled)
Gambit vs New Son
New son vs Magneto
Dr Doom vs Darkseid
Galactus vs Hal Jordan (as GL without parallax or spectre powers)
Yahew vs The One above all
Lucifer vs THanos (with HOTu and The infinity gauntlet)
Batman vs Frank Castle
Hawkeye vs Green Arrow
Superman Prime vs Krona

wolverine8888
they did a capt vs wolverine one it was ok and capt wasent realy even a match for wolverine and wolverine was posessed I cant remeber why but I know they made him possessed so captin america would stand a chance and capt was losing till wolverine snapped out of it and wolverine wasent fighting like he normaly does he was fighting like a revage animal it was like captain america 30th and I read a thing online that said they only made it to be a one time thing and they said capt normaly wouldent stand much of a chance. so I dont belive that be a good show down. a good show down I always enjoy reading is wolverine vs hulk , hulk vs jugghead, batman vs capt another good one I believe would be gambit vs dark wing aka first robin

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
i think carnage vs dr.doom and if there were to be a tag team carnage and venom vs the hulk and dr.octopuce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.