Blade or spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Predator 89
Which do you think is better?

LeAtHerRFace
Blade.

spawn

khalla
Blade

ragesRemorse
spawn would tear blade apart like a rag doll

Hegemon875
SPAWN he is from HELL for God's sakes. No way a half vampire half human could touch a full fledged HELL SPAWN

LeAtHerRFace
actually they are both cool. but im more familiar with blade... so i'll go with blade.

ANGELIQUE
BLADE IS BETTER!

gotta get rich
what does it matter when Agent Smith could take them both with his hands behind his back?

Hegemon875
I bet that anyone who thinks blade is better has never read any Spawn comics.

Darth Vicious
Blade is cooler but Spawn an beat him easily but Blade is still cooler!

Magee
yea i agree...Blade is so cool and calm.... But i've seen the anime spawn and have read a few comics.... Spawn would probably tear him apart

Hegemon875
See, if you've read a spawn comic you'll agree.

Spawn anime where?? You MUST tell me NOW!!

movie_freak
Blade

vvvrulz
Blade times 20.

ragesRemorse
Ok spawn would turn blade into a pile of of burnt crisp in a matter of seconds. eigther that or he would tear the flesh from blade with his chains, and use his hell power to statuette blade for all of existence.

what is blade gonna do ? punch spawn or kick him? come on now al simmons was trained by the goverment so he knows more fighting maneuvers than blade could ever hope to achieve. Im sorry but if blade were even to witness the eyes of our favorite hell spawn, he would run home crying, and impale himself with his pansy ass sword so he wouldnt have to feel the Wrath Of THE SPAWN

Hegemon875
YEAH!!! Spawn is from HELL!!!! He was created by the ultimate evil, Blade just quick and can swing a sword Spawn would make him beg for mercy.

shaber
Spawn is more powerful in combat, but he is in a grotesque undead state! Not enviable! Kincaid however is an effective villain. They are like Venom and Carnage.

Daywalker
Looks like everyone is choosing sides and bashing the other guy but the fact of the matter is that I like both of them and I don't like "pansies". I'd say that the fight could go either way. Spawn could probably dismember Blade in a number of ways but on the other hand, if Blade had a game plan (which I think he would), he could decapitate Spawn or defeat him in some other way using his head. All battles can't be determined by who is more powerful. If that were the case, I think Apocalypse and Galactus would be very lonely in the universe.

Blade is definitely cooler but Spawn is definitely stronger..........................But Spawn is cool and Blade is strong.....................Who knows??????

Daywalker

krazymoe
I dont recall Blade ever cutting the head off Malebolgia.

Nuff said

ragesRemorse
i agree power isnt always everything, BUT when your powers exceed the Plane of existence that humanity is. I mean spawn weilds powers of a source that is greater and more deep than the cosmos. Spawn may be able to be slown down by physical attacks, but his being lies within another realm. The only way to Actually wound spawn is within the spiritual realm. Spawn cant die in the physical world. This is an impossibility. The only way for spawns physical existence to be terminated is eigther by a spiratual defeat or when the sands in his hourglass run out. Blade is ok and may be fast but the powers he would confront in a battle with spawn are not even near the same level of his own. this is why blade wouldnt even dare face the SPAWN

BOPRecruit 16
SPAWN

Daywalker
Could be because they've never met.

I'll stick with Blade due to nonbelievers

Daywalker

Daywalker
The so called invincible or near invincible characters can always be defeated. Look at Apocolypse, Galactus and many other powerful beings. I wouldn't be a Batman fan if power mattered alone(and yes, Bats can take superman).

So am I correct in assuming that Mcfarlane made a flaw in his own movie? From what I remember from the movie, Spawn can be decapitated in either realm and be defeated. I know that Blade has many tools for this task.

In the movies, Blade is just portrayed as a bad ass martial artist with cool weapons but i'm sure there's more to him than that. If that's all he has to be to defeat vamps so be it but i'm sure he'd do his homework before facing an entity such as Spawn.

Daywalker

ragesRemorse
Galactus or apocalypse werent entities from hell. I'm listing facts from the comic books. In the comics spawn can be defeated, but will always return, unless he is defeated in the existence between time and space, which is limbo, if heis defeated in this realm his soul will rest in hell for eternity, this hasnt happend yet. The only other way spawn loses his foot hold on Earth is if his hour glass runs out. Spawn has reached abilities that allow him to ghost his own existence, sort of like the twins from the matrix.

Now disregaurding all of his extreme over wheliming powers, spawn still exceeds all of blades abilities. Blade is a strong bad ass half human, that relies on his physical combat skills along with his weapon expierence. Spawn is far more advanced in physical combat. Spawn's skill with weapons is on a different level than blades aswell. Spawn (al simmons) is trained in the use of just about every firearm possible. He also is known for his use with the hell sword. Even though blade is pretty bad ass spawn has him beat in every aspect, from intelligence, to fighting capabilities, not to mention he is a being of hell.

HockeyFace
Spawn is trained assasin let's not forget! Also Blade is near ranged combat fighter. Spawn is good at both near and far ranged combat. Spawn is the more likely winner in the end whether you like it or not.

batmanrules
spawn, if they were in a fight im pretty sure spawn would win seeing as how he was able to kill the devil

ragesRemorse
well any one can kill the devil. all you need is a crucifix and a bible.

batmanrules
that a joke?

Daywalker
I still say that Blade could pull it off. Where there's a will there's a way. Not saying it'll be an easy day but it can be done. Spawn is not invincible.

Daywalker
Well that has been the ongoing theme with the devil. Just have one of those mini bibles handy and cross two sticks, lol

ragesRemorse
no one can withstand the wrath of the Hell spawn. Well maybe batman, batman is the MAN. Hey that girl in the last pic with the wesley snipes look-a-like is FINE. Even though Spawn would annihliate Blade, i'd rather hang with spawn if he's getting woman like that

HockeyFace
Yes, but could it be done before Spawn wraps him in chains and mecilessly beats him to death?

Daywalker
Yeah, I was thinking about the glaive taking Spawn's rotting head clean off.

Daywalker
Before I begin, i'll say that Batman is my #1 hero over anyone be it Blade, Spawn or whoever. Now with that being said.........

So you think Bats has more of a chance of defeating Spawn now over Blade? You're losing me now. Blade has more powers than Bats but now you're saying that a complete mortal would have a better chance of defeating a hell spawn? Try not to back peddle too much here.

Batman almost has unlimited gadgets (yes, I have the DC & Image comic book versions of the Batman/Spawn crossover), but i'm sure Whistler would make sure that Blade was packing the right equipment.

ragesRemorse
yeah, i diddnt mean my comment to literally, but now that i actually give it some logical thought. I do think batman would have a better chance than blade. The only upper hand blade has on batman is that he is half vampire. But bat's exceeds blade in every other department. I mean if your fighting The spawn, Your deffaintly going to have to have somthing other than immortal strength. It would take many things to beat the spawn. Spawn laughs at brute strength and turns it into a lump of cool with his hell power. Shit batman is the man thats why he would win. Just because he Is the MAN

batmanrules
spawn and batman did fight, in the fight they both got really tired out and for some reason just teamed up. it was just a hit after a block and another hit after a block. i didnt really like this story though. but it was still spawn vs batman. it seems like a tie.

Hegemon875
Batman does have some experience with creatures from hell, Etrican(sp)

Daywalker
Like I said, i'm a Batman freak before anything else and I know that he is the best at what he does. I know Batman can take anyone put in his path(that's how much I believe in him) but I just think that Blade is being sold short in this discussion. I don't think that Blade is as 1 dimensional as everyone is making him out to be.

Daywalker
I didn't really care for either version. The Image version makes Batman out to be nothing but a brawler (not a lick of intelligence) and the DC version made it to where Spawn couldn't use his powers on Batman because he was dressed as a creature of darkness.

I anxiously awaited both stories but they were both sold short and could have been alot better. I was only mentioning that they both have met and nothing more.

Daywalker
I really like the Bat stories with Etrigan in them whether it's the comics, the New Batman Adventures or the Justice League cartoons. Batman does very well when he's exposed to the supernatural element.

noneok
blade is realy realy cool but what ive seen spawn do SPAWN WOULD KICK BLADES ASS BIG TIME

batmanrules
yeah i didnt like the crossovers either, they made both batman and spawn look like they give up really eassily

Daywalker
I still think Blade is being sold short here. He's more than a cool martial artist vampire slayer. Just like Angel (David Boreanez (sp) awesome show), look at all of the higher powers he has to deal with and Blade is definitely in his league.

Don't trap Blade in the two movies you've seen him in because I know he's capable of much more.

Daywalker
Batman and Spawn are easily more worthy of what those two comics were composed of. Sometimes the writers need to take their time and do the characters more justice than they do especially in a crossover with such phenominal heroes.

Spawnie
Ok, I haven't even red all your replys to this topic. I don't have to. Spawn is a slave of his own immagination. That says it all on how he would tie Blade's insides in a tight little knot. That's the end of it.
Other ppl started a secondary vote in this discussion and that is wich guy here looks more cool. I can't say blade isn't cool but to me Spawn will always be cooler. I know much more of Spawn then I ever will of Blade. That is the thing, there isn't much more to Blade then meets the eye. If some of u ppl would just read some stories in Spawn they would surely reverse their opinion. Spawn has more story and magic then any comic that I have red so far.
The animated seies that went on HBO r fantastic. All 3 seasons. Throughout the seasons the animation changes and a more macabre atmosphere is presented. The stories in the animates series r really nicely done and there is no censure.
The movie sux, I agree but I liked the way they did some detail in the movie. If it wasn't for the clown I never would of watched it.
The comic is a whole different story. I know this is subjective of me but it's the way it is. Stories and adventures of Sam and Twitch the detectives. Read those and u will see that there is much more to Spawn then it meets the eye.

batmanrules
he may not be invincible but he is far more invincible then blade. correct me if im wrong but hasnt spawn had his head cut of before, but god or malbolgia brought him back or something like that. hey and remember spawn can cut off blades head just as easily as blade can do to his.

batmanrules
i wanna know how u think blade can beat bats. bats has handled much more greater foes then half human half vampire. hes handled geniouses, extreamely high leveled martial artists and the ppl as strong as the hulk. in my opinion batman is much more better then blade. plus batman was trained to have 8 ppl onn theyre backs in less then 5 seconds.

Spawnie
Batsie is a resorseful kinda guy. I liked that crossover with Spawn. It was a well balanced battle betwen them, allthough that all happend before he got rid of his power timer. Oh yes, and Blade would have more problems with Batsie then with Spawn. Spawn can end the fight quickly, but Batsie doesn't quit till his done no matter what he has to do.
Batsie is like a roach on steroids, and has molitude of fight ideas.

Daywalker
Well Spawnie, to me your opinion sounds entirely 1 sided so I it with a grain of salt. Isn't much to Blade? Is that your professional opinion? It can't be if you don't know much about Blade.

I understand rooting for the home team but give me a break! Batman is my home team but I know he can be killed or even defeated.

I like Spawn and as amatter of fact, that is going to be one of my future costumed projects. Just remember, ever hero no matter how great has a weakness that can be capitalized on.

Daywalker
You're absolutely correct and Superman is far more invincible than Batman isn't he? cool

Daywalker
Look Bats, it's very admirable that you believe that Bats is invincible and all but let me tell you, i'm more of a Bat freak than you may know. Don't let the leather, weapons and cool sunglasses fool you.

Batman is a very flawed character and he wouldn't even place himself on as high a pedistal as you have placed him. Batman has been overconfident,arrogant and stubborn many times in his career and it has gotten his a$$ handed to him. Blade is a very sharp character with hightened senses and brute strength.

So the Daywalker has absolutely no chance against the Dark knight? I have to laugh out loud. These opinions are so full of bias that it's hysterically funny.

Daywalker
I hate to say it but I smell something and I need a ladder to keep my boots clean. Sounds like there's a real Spawn/Batman harmony going on. I think both of you are full of it to even attempt to discount Blade the way you have.

I don't need either of your opinions to know that Blade is a Bad a$$ that could handle both of your heroes...............this is just an interesting biased thread.

THX1000b
ok Daywalker like pics of himself.....Pinhead would make both of their lives a living hell

Hegemon875
Hey, daywalker is that blade look-alike you?

batmanrules
listen, id hate to turn this into a batman tread as much as u, but dont say im being biased. i know both batman, blade and spawn just as well as u do, and im just giving my opinion on how these fights can go. i just know that batman is trained to beat ppl like blade. and i think that if your a guy like spawn u will be able to beat ppl like blade. if u dont want to hear my opinion on it then u should keep your biased crap away from me. these treads should not have to come to far into this. im not a petty man. im only stating my opinion.

The Force
Blade

Daywalker
Yeah, we costumers do get into our hobbies cool Pinhead, I love tha guy!....................but he can be taken down a peg or two afterall, he did get defeated by a frightened, screaming little girl big grin

Daywalker
Yeah, that's me. Whenever I dress up as a character, I give it my all. I even have the haircut and tattoo. Have a look.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i didnt read all the posts.

ok what does being "cool" have to do with how strong u are...
u can be cool but u can still be one weak mother ****er. lol

anyway this is too easy spawn would win.

Daywalker
Me? Biased? You couldn't be further away from the truth. I think that all three of the characters mentioned are formidable fighters/heroes and feel that the battles between any of them could go either way.

You two (you and Spawnie) totally discount Blade and make like he's some mindless thug running around with a sword. Blade is every bit the hero that the other two are and he could take them.

I should take pics of my Bat collection to show you how deep my roots are with the Dark Knight. My collection could easily cover 4 walls in a room. But be that as it may, he is flawed, he can be taken.

Hegemon875
Great job on the outfit daywalker you look just like Blade eek! !!!!

Daywalker
Ah, there we go, a man with alittle faith

Daywalker
Hey thanks alot, with the crew of costumers I hang with, we like to be as professional and accurate as we possibly can. It's a good feeling when people notice the dedication we put into what we do. cool

Daywalker
You're right, the cool factor doesn't play into winning a fight but don't tell me that Spawn can't be taken down by Blade. I could take the easy path that most of you have and chosen Spawn but how exciting is that to see Spawn use a flicker of power that was handed to him? BOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN
NNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yawn)

Blade is capable of a good plan of attack and he would be able to go in and give the hellspawn a tough time.

supershane
id say blade

Spawnie
Lol, u're a real Otaku. Don't take it the wrong way u really went all out for that outfit. Congratulations! U really look like him. Wow.

Ok I'll give u the scenario that u want. I understand since Spawn is a proud and honorable fighter he would probably agree on Blades fighting terms. Both with a sword and lets get it on! I can't argue there blade would probably get to chop his head off, but like I said Spawn is a victim of his own immagination. I saw Spawn replicate his head out of maggets just to fool the an Angel that came to kill him. SO there yes Blade stands a chance. The ugly thing is when Spawn is in dire straits he does the most strange things to protect himself.
Don't get all fired up about all this, it's just a friendly discussion smile. Since u got all your pants in a knot about it I'd say that u also r trying to tell your subjective opinion on all of it wink.

It's all understandable we love our heroes and we won't let anyone tarnish their good name and tell us what they can't do. That is the beauty of all this, immagination runs wild and creative things r made in your mind, and then we get to discuss about it smile.

ragesRemorse
daywalker you say that spawns powers were handed to him, but so were blades.

I usually like to root for the under dog,and give the facts no one looks at, but in this case i have to go with spawn. I mean he is a demon that is protected by GOD. How much more bad ass can you get. you hold powers that lie on both ends of the spectrum there. I'm not saying that blade isnt a formittable fighter, because he is, but just not to spawn. There's to many things spawn can do, and to many blade cant.

Daywalker
LOL, thanks for the compliment Spawnie but i'm not an anime/manga person. I consider myself more of a sci-fi costumer than a japanime cosplayer.

Ok, just to let you know, my leather pants are not at all in a knot about this discussion cool I simply want you to realize what i'm saying.

It's just that I know Blade could take Spawn on certain levels depending on circumstances. Your example was a good one with the sword duel.

Blade is one character of many that I like but he is not my #1. Batman is my #1 hero and I know that he could defeat Superman depending on circumstances. For example, Bats could analyze his weaknesses,formulate a plan and defeat him. But on the other hand, Supes has the ability to use his super speed, be in Batman's face before he knew what happened and smash his head into tomato paste with a super clap before he could even make a move. Get the connection? That's all i'm saying but you guys make like Blade is some second string scrub which he is not.

I'm merely speaking my mind and want to make sure people understand the point i'm trying to get across. There's nothing in this forum that could possibly work my nerves, not even you laughing out loud J/K, you're cool with me man and so is Spawn cool

Daywalker
Blade wasn't recruited and given powers, he was born that way roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyone knows that Spawn is way more powerful than Blade and i'm not denying that but that's not to say that Blade can't squeeze out a victory.

ragesRemorse
yeah but being born with, or chosen is the same thing, atleast when your talking about being given powers and abilities

Hegemon875
After thinking about it I don't think Spawn winning is such a sure thing. Don't get me wrong I still think he is more powerful but Blade would put up one HELL of a fight.

Daywalker
Ok, gonna have to disagree with you on that one. Being born with powers (Blade,mutants etc) is different from a full grown man having powers given to him.

Daywalker
Well...................I can see where the two parallel in some places but for the most part, I think that they're different.

Daywalker
I knew I liked you for some reason cool

Spawnie
Dude if u keep posting these pics I?m gonna crap oput of laughing. LOLOL

I can't believe someone dressed up as Piccolo in DBZ, and the Elivis dressed up as a Storm Trooper that is too much. Darth Maul guy is really nicely done.

Oh I'm not gonna debate on this anymore cuz I already said that Blade in fact stands a chance. That is all I can say, ppl don't request more from me cuz I'm going against my hero here big grin. UNerstand meeeeeeee. wink

Oh I posted a thred if anyone wants to know, if u guys would like to see a Darkness movie. The Darkness that was made with Witchblade. Plz gimme some of your thoughts on that one. I love the Darkness character.

Daywalker
Glad you're entertained because I have soooooooooooooo much more to share laughing out loud cool

Actually that's all I wanted from you in the first place, just to admit that there is a chance. I respect you for standing up for your favorite.

srandle317
when spawn has all those chains and things he would demolish blade

Daywalker
Chains and things huh? Well Blade has swords and guns spikes and glaives and things plus I don't think he'd just stand there and wait for the chains roll eyes (sarcastic)

ab012f9448
Spawn might not be able to be killed in the physical realm by blade, but blade could kick the crap out of him so bad that it would take forever for him to recover, he would just be a bloody pulp in the corner.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/2guns.gif

Spawnie
Ahem, Ahem, Ahem, no way Hose. He could loose. Take the issue Batman Spawn, see what happends when Spawn gets hit. He is dead, dead carcass, doesn't feel pain untill the loss of necroplasam. Blade could cut his throath or bite him and suck his "blood". That would do some damage. Thing is Spawn has evolved, he used to be on the throne instead of Malebolgia. Give the man some credit.

Vim
Yeah Spawn was the king of hell for a time, but his best bud Coglistro tricked him, and took it! Now spawn and Al are separate but together, its gotten pretty weird as of late. I missed the last couple of issues though, so it may different now. The early spawn probably would've got the crap kicked out of him by an even early blade. Characters evolve and become stronger and develop their powers more. But I would like to see a team up between the two at some point. They could fight, then they discover they have a common enemy. A good point would have been ween this Simon guy came out of nowhere, and his vampire army was gonna eat everybody that had the mark of sin on them, but Spawn absorbed all their sins, and so the Simon guy had to go after spawn!

Daywalker
I like your idea Vim, Blade and Spawn teaming up to take on demons and vampires? nice. More or less demons and vampires do meet on some levels and it would be pretty easy to make a cool story about it.

I think about how the WB series Angel deals with vampires, gods, monsters and everything between and that would be a nice playground for both Blade and Spawn.

Daywalker
Hey, that's a thought. With Blade being a vampire and getting strength from the blood he drinks, what do you think would happen if Blade tasted Spawn's necroplasm? Would he get some of Spawn's power?

ab012f9448
Exactly what i was thinking.

ragesRemorse
spawn doesnt have blood. It's nectoplasm. If it diddnt kill him, it would probably turn him into a mdaman with no consciouss thought. We are talking about hell energy here. Even if spawn dies he comes back. No matter how many times his physical form is destroyed he can still come back, as long as his hour glass still has time left. And cutting off spawn's head isnt exactly an easy task, so dont make it out as a walk in the park. Chapel's brother was a master swordsman, and he couldnt even cut spawn. Also seeing how spawns necto skin is alive it heals within seconds. even if you did manage to lope his head off, he will be back within days or weeks. sometimes within minutes, depending on how much hell energy he usese.

Al simmons even has holy power's now that the redeemer spawn bestowed him with the righteous eye. Of course he only has this as long as he steers clear from sin.

Daywalker
Thanks for the thread recap Rage roll eyes (sarcastic) I know that Spawn carries necroplasm and not blood and Blade isn't human, he's a vampire halfbreed or not. Being a vampire practically makes you one of hell's children so you never know what the outcome may be.

That master swords man was human right? ok well Blade may be alittle quicker than him cool Never said severing Spawn's head would be a walk in the park but that's not to say it can't be done. I don't think any of these battles mentioned would be a walk in the park.

Spawn is cool and all but come on, he's not invincible. What character would be interesting if he/she was?

batmanrules
thats the thing, u keep saying it wont be a walk in the park for blade, think about what things that spawn can do

Metroplex
I think Spawn will win since cuz he has the power to do anything he wants. Spawn can just turn Blade into a cookie and eat him.

Daywalker
Yeah, I keep saying like I keep hearing the same thing about Spawn's head being cut off. I've heard it about 100 times.

So are you saying that you'd only do things that come easy to you? That's not what heroes do. They're ready to meet any challenge whether they can handle it or not.

No need to quote me because I know exactly what i'm saying and what I have said cool

Daywalker
Yeah and Galactus could crush the entire Fantastic Four with the heel of his boot..................what's your point?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/vampire.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif

ab012f9448
Originally posted by Daywalker
Yeah and Galactus could crush the entire Fantastic Four with the heel of his boot..................what's your point?

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Hegemon875
I bet you're gonna use /\that alot. laughing

Daywalker
ab012f9448, I thought that was pretty funny myself laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

It's like nobody in this discussion has ever seen someone with less power triumph over a stronger force.

I mean come on, look at:

Batman vs Bane
X-MEN vs Apocolypse
Spidey vs Venom
All the little dumb college kids vs Jason,Freddy and Michael Myers
David vs Goliath
The smurfs vs Gargamel (sp)

and the list goes on & on & on & on &.................................................

Yeah, funny stuff
cool

Daywalker
Yeah, I thought that was a pretty cool smiley when I saw it so I couldn't resist. cool http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/vampire.gif cool

ab012f9448
laughing

^ I saw that cat dude on tv once, how did you get to meet him?

Spawnie
Feest your eyes on the new character in Soul Calibur 2 smile

Linkalicious
Isn't Spawn like Invincible until his lil Clock hits zero? So Spawn would spank Blade. Both have great wardrobes, but Spawn's is better because it can change with his thoughts and his huge cape pwns blade's lil S&M outfit

Metroplex
Exactly Spawn is invincible, but the people in Spawn don't exactly right the clock thing anymore in the comics.

Daywalker
I met him at a convention called Condor. He was on Ripley's believe it or not. Really cool cat (pun intended)

Daywalker
Nice pic, he looks pretty raw and wicked.

Daywalker
How are you invincible if your gonna die when the Rolex says times up Spawn roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ok whatever but don't knock S&M outfit because I love it and the chics definitely dig it (observe pic below) cool A costume that is alive? I don't know about that because I think i'd rather be the only driver big grin

Metroplex
The clock is his power. The more he uses his power, the clock moves down. Lets say he starts off at 99 99 99. If he uses his power it goes to 99 99 97. So if it hits zero he dies.

Hegemon875
Thats true, Spawn's costume has been unpredictable at times.

Daywalker
I know about Spawn's ticker, I was just cracking a joke(get it? ha ha?) I'm familiar with the basics of Spawns origin and where he gets his power from.

What a horrible way to go. Ya think Blade will attend Spawn's funeral? Spawn might need a power management class so he doesn't punch out too soon laughing out loud

Linkalicious
I wonder if that dude dressed like blade actually gets any pus.sy when he goes to those conventions. I'd go hook up with sum chick all dressed up in a costume. Especially if her *** was half sticking out

Syren
BLADE BLADE BLADE.......mmmm Wesley baby.......x x x x

Hegemon875
UMMMMMMM that "dude" IS Daywalker.

Daywalker
I do more than conventions "dude" and let's just say that my playa card is fully validated cool

Daywalker
I like the way you think Syren big grin cool

Spawnie
Wow, nice airbags. No way u gonna get hurt in her embrace wink. Thing is Daywalker really looks like the real thing in that suit, so I don't see why he shouldn't get some female action. He is doing what the real Blade should be doing, and that is being served as a ladies dish.

I don't get it. Why was Daywalkers sex life in question here?
Linkalicious, plz don't wonder about ppl's sex lives, worrie about your own, and don't share.

ruby
please vote on my new pole "who is the supreme marvel character ever?"

its on the "who do think is the most powerfull character ever?" one

whitedragon
spawn would kick blades ass coz spawn has the powers of hell. plus spawn can die and come back. blades just a half vampire and human.wow sure he can go out in the day unlike other vampires but he carnt put his head back on after spawns cut it off with a blade of hell. bunny even the bunny would kill blade.

Daywalker
Sure Spawn has all of these powers and i'm not debating that but that's not to say that Blade can't defeat Spawn in some way on some level.

BTW, that bunny wouldn't even be worthy of an appetizer http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/vampire.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rifle.gif

ab012f9448
Dude, lovin that pic of you and wolvie! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Wolfie
Spawn is... well... a spawn of Satan. How can a half-vampire compete with that?

Daywalker
Thanks big grin cool big grin

Daywalker
Spawn has awesome powers and there's no denying that but I think Blade could pull something off

Wolfie
I'm not saying that Blade would be pushed around by Spawn. I'm sure Blade would put up a good fight. I'm just saying, after the punches are thrown, I think Spawn would be victorious.

Daywalker
Fair enough, I respect your opinion and they both are bad a$$e$. I could honestly see a couple different scenerios with those two.

Linkalicious
don't go quoting my use of the word dude. Or should i use the phrase "bro" or "brotha"? I would think someone from southern california would realize the causual use of the word. and "Playa" thanks for the flashback to 1997, I thought that word died out with Big Pun. Either case both of you read the comment wrong, i didn't mean it in a bad way. Spawnie i won't bother reacting to ur comment...your from croatia and that speaks for itself. What kinda other stuff do you do Daywalker? I'm kinda interested in hearing about this.

Spawnie
This was a thread dedicated to the well known subject here, su slid of the track ina certain way and I found it redundent. As far as u insulting my origin, I can't tell u how boring it is to see that ppl like u still exist.

Daywalker
Well i'm glad you have knowledge of rap singles but that has nothing to do with me or the thread. And thanks for stereotyping me simply because i'm in Cali. I'll be sure to go buy a surfboard tomorrow. You're interested in hearing about me? With your level of social skills, why bother?

Linkalicious
Can i call truce? I can sit here and be an asz back and forth with you guys all day long, but that's not me and i'm sure that's not either of you. To clarify from an earlier post by spawnie: I'm not putting Day's sex life in question, i'm sure his platter is full regardless of whether or not he's sporting one of his costumes. I was just wondering if he actually met someone that was dressed up at one of those conventions (or other things he does) and ended up hooking up while they were in costume. I think that would be pretty awesome for Day...

Spawnie
Well why didn't u phrase it like that in the first place. I'm sorry if I overreacted, but u didn't phrase it like that. I get your point just now, the first u did was a little more broad then the last one. Next time take a bit more time to phrase your point to make it more clear on the detail u wanna know. My post to u wasn't insulting or anything, it was only a remark, so u misjudged my post also. No need to call truce with anyone, cuz I don't even remember fighting with anyone here in the first place.

PS: Daywalker is a pretty cool guy, he gives out informatuion and anything u wanna know just by asking him nicely. I'm sure he is well known in the convention world so I don't think u can miss him next time u visit Cali smile

Linkalicious
yeah i was re-reading how i typed some posts and kinda came to the realization that it wasn't the most clearly stated question... well Day if you still don't wanna bother answering that's cool. Would it be possible to get you to PM me if you're ever in the O.C. or L.A. area because i'm not big on the convention scene but it'd be a nice change of pace... and to get back on topic....I think that in a straight martial arts fight Blade would lay the spank down on Spawn, but if it was anything goes....Spawn might have the slight upper hand but it would be a long fight.

Daywalker
Sure, I know it's easy to get into arguments in this forum and it's difficult to pull out of. So it's cool man.

As far as the costume, i'll just say that it does gain me alot of positive attention that a man enjoys and although I love and appreciate it, that's not my main purpose when i'm out as the Daywalker. But like I said before, chics dig the leather cool evil face cool

BTW, in the pic below, Bats and WW are very tall!!!

Daywalker
Sure thing, if you track the convention in San Diego, that's when i'll be around.

I do believe that Blade and Spawn have certain advantages over one another and given the circumstances, there could be a few different results. But my vote stands with Blade

Daywalker
Thanks Spawnie, hope all of that info I gave you was helpful or atleast entertaining.

Spawnie
Wow that was a big Batsie and WW. Jesus! That is the best looking Batsie so far, well from the simple first comic suit point of view. The guy has a really compatible phisionomy, and WW is probably his wife right?
And u actually took pics with Juggs Taylor, lol J/K.
Damn I don't like blond girls that much but she really looks nice, and they always have those extreme high heels. Don't u just hate that, she ain't that tall, none of u girlies that wear that crap r that tall. Don't get me wrong ppl I just hate it when a girl looks taller then me, and then I look at her feet and she got 5 ich heels on, dammit! Stop lying to us!

Hey don't mind me I just don't have anything more to add on the subject so I'm just laying out the instant bs that comes to my head wink.

Oh and yes those links were really entertaining, and still r big grin.

Linkalicious
How am i supposed to keep to the subject on this thread when all i wanna do is comment on all these wicked bad pics that Day keeps posting. And 5 inch heels don't mean squat when a girl is lying on her back. LOL

Spawnie
I agree on that one. I expressed my opinion on this subject a few times and now all I have left is to comment the pics that Daywalker keeps posting. I even showed some to my friends and they couldn't believe their eyes big grin.

Dammit I guess I'll have to visit Cali some time in my life, well I just hope that's gonna happen while I'm still young smile.

And if u guys wanna our opinions in another Thread then just say the word and we'll make a new one so we don't get off the subject anymore.
I'm not just sure on what subject should I put.

SUggestions: Daywalkers ground
All in a Walkers Day
All the Daywalkers girls
The day daywalker came to be
Daywalkers Lair
A tribute to Daywalker
ConventionMania
When the freaks come out, where do they go?
We all wanna be heroes
What does it take to look like a hero
Latex is a privilege not a feature
Costume Busters

Hey I'm all out for now lemme know which u like best, lol, I'm open to suggestions smile

Daywalker
Yeah, Bats and WW were really accurate by scale. Actually they were representing the DC comics booth. It was funny because Batman was so into character talking to the kids then I came up from behind and tapped him on the shoulder. Even behind the cowl, you could tell that he was shocked to see Blade, lol But they both looked great and I had to get a pic with them. The pic below shows him studying my glaive, I thought that was funny.

LOL, yup me Blade meets Taylor Wane. She was looking pretty hot so I had to make conversation with her. As you read this, i'm rubbing my mouse all over her body(Taylor Wane mouse pad I bought from her,lol). Actually, she asked me where I had my costume made because she has her own comic book character (look at poster in background of us)

Glad the links were helpful cool

Daywalker
I don't mind heels either but I don't like when a woman doesn't want to date because you're the same height as her (this means that she can't wear heels with you in her eyes)

LOL, so true

Daywalker
Well you know me, i'm open to any questions and like to share information about costuming along with everything that goes along with it.

Spawnie
Who's the brunette? hmmm, I think she's a keeper big grin

And that is a really small Spidey, too bad they didn't have something more tight for him sad

I thought those 2 gigants were like a husband a whife on a convention, but they r a good choice for presentation.

Lol, VAmptrix, I don't even wanna know. If u have something interesting to say about that comic then I'm gonna really stop buying them, lol.
Oh, at first I thought that it was like a promo for a softcore animation or something. Well think about it VAmp Trix, and she dressed like that ? I can't associate that with vampires or anything like it, lol.

Linkalicious
That's so awesome...you know that kid totally begged the living crap outta his dad to let him go to the convention. And when the day came to go, i bet the kid was already dressed in the costume and his dad was like "are you for real?!" but when they got there the lil guy's dad probably freaked when he saw Blade.

Daywalker
She was just running an exhibit and I just had to get a pic with her because I thought she looked sexy and wicked.

Yeah, Vamptrix is Taylor's new character coming out. She actually asked me where I got my Blade costume made so she could have her costume made. Did you get the link I sent you about Vamptrix? Sounds like a typical sex comic and it'll probably get alot of attention.

Daywalker
I do costuming as a hobby for self satisfaction but it's such a bonus to be a kid's hero. I never got to see my favorite heroes in the flesh but i'd know how I would feel if I did.

This pic was too cool because it was my first convention and i met Frank Gorshin/The Riddler, my favorite 60's villain!!!

Wolfie
Agreed.

Spawnie

Daywalker
Yeah, I have alot of respect for both of those guys

Daywalker
I'm not into them either but to see her in the flesh and hear her talk about it was another story. My mouth began to water as I pictured her in that costume.

I loved the old 60's Bat show and the Riddler was so over the top and talented so to finally meat him was a real honor.

Actually, that Catwoman is completely accurate to one of the latest comic book versions (see pic below) and she was looking good. I can understand if you prefer Catwoman's more traditional look though.

Spawnie
Wow, that's the new Catwoman? Allright! NIce. Sorry I didn't know till now that she was going for this new look. Well, living in Croatia has its own downsides, I don't get to see all the comics I want to. Lucky me that I have finished Italian school and know the damn language. Italy is just and hour away, so I go there and get my Spawn comics and manga. It's one way to get to what I want, but there r limits. The Italians study their market carefully so they don't wanna print what they think it's not gonna work for the public. I have another store in our capital city Zagreb called "More Comics". They have the real US issues but they really like to charge extra. It takes me less to get to Italy then to our capital city, lol, and Italy is my choice for now.
So feel free to correct me anytime.

Daywalker
It's ok, There are things i miss too like the new Spawn look that you showed me. I need to get back into comics full time, i've been slacking plus costuming ain't cheap! lol WOW! Didn't know you had to go through so much to buy your comics, that's dedication.

Spawnie
The guy in the Italian Comic Shop called "Tutto fumetto" puts Spawn, Dylan Dog and Witchblade issues on a side for me. So whenever I?m ready I just go and pick them up. The owner of the store is a really cool guy and he lets me have lots of requests.
I can't live without reading some comics, I don't know why, I just love doing it since I was a litte boy. I got hooked on Anime when I was only 3 years old. I watched japanese anime on private Italian TV stations. Year after that I managed to learn Italian on my own while watching anime. After all that I decided to go to Italian school. We have some Italian minorities where I live so we have Italian schools. It's all the same as croatian school u just do it all in Italian, and learn more Italian then Croatian, lol.
When I was about to finish Italian High School I decided to finish HS in America. I got sent to Tulsa Oklahoma 1995. There I met Spawn the Comic. I graduated in 1996 and went back home with a munch of comics big grin. Some of my stuff got held back in Tulsa, and never sent back to me sad. Among those things I has a model of the Batwing (forever) and soem Steven King books, and some Wolverine issues. sad
Oh and a model of the romulan bird from Star Trek. (the very first romulan bird of pray - it was quite big)
I miss those things very much sad
I'm sorry that I can't have all the Spawn comics in original American, so I had to continue the collection with Italian issues. The Italian translation is very accurate and the quality of the pring is really great, so I don't think I'm missing that much. But still I love the comic to be in American. Original is the best.
Same goes for Anime, it's all the best to watch it in Japanese with subtitles.
In the US it's easy to get hooked on comics, cuz u can buy them everywhere, and u have comicbook stores. When I visited my first Comicbook store I stayed there for like and hour just browsing through the material. I didn't want to leave. If I had like a 1000 dollars to spend that day I would off, there was too much stuff that I wanted, lol. Lucky for me my budget was tight so I had limits.
I have about 9 Spawn related collectors figures. I have even Marvin from Sin City. The guy is on the electric chain and u can pull the lever and the whole thing starts shaking. While the chair is all vibrating Marvin's eyes glow red and he says: "H ha ha ha, is that the best that u can do?! U PANSIES!" Owsome!
I got a Berserk figurine, and Darkness and one is Nottingham.
I still have to get Boxed edition Alien VS Predator, and I'm missing the Clown from Spawn.
These r my dreams, watch as u're treading on them.

big grin

Daywalker
WOW Spawnie, that's quite a history you have there.

It's cool that you have comics set aside for you. I used to have every Batman title set aside for me when I followed them more closely. I'll set it up again when my life isn't so busy and my money isn't going other places. I still read comics but I miss more issues than I should. I think you'd like the comic conventions too because besides seeing wild costumers like myself, there are stands that sell back issues of comics fairly cheap(bet you'd love that).

Too bad alot of your stuff got left back in Oklahoma, it all sounds so sweet! BTW, I think you meant to say Klingon Bird of Prey big grin

Oh, let me tell you how much I like Spawn, I have the very first comic book style action figure complete with the #1 comic issue still in the pack and in mint condition.

I like Anime too and one of my faves is the Dragonball Z series. I downloaded some of the DBGT online with the subtitles and it was way cooler than the translated american version.

Spawnie
No, no the romulans had it first. Klingons got the cloak from the romulans.

Oh yes, I bet I'd love the conventions. See like that pic that u have with the Storm Troopers, I would love to have one of me there lol.

Dbz is ok, GT is not made by Toriyama. In GT lots of sense was lost and they started to make new series just to survive, and they made Goku evolve into SSJ4. I kinda liked that transformation but still there isn't anything better then SSJ3 in DBz. Or when Goku and Vegeta fused together making Vegito. Or when they fused again in GT to make Gogeta. Gogeta is the fusion of ssj4 Goku and ssj4 Vegeta and there is nothing that can stop them toghether.
Gotenks was a lot of fun to watch. LIttle Goten and Trunks fused together, and then goin into ssj3. I like mostly the action in Dbz but the humour in it is priceless especially in the early regular DragonBall.
recomandation: CowboyBebop the movie, Ghost in the shell, Akira, Spriggan, Trigun, Devilman (new series), Scryed, Patlabor, Full metal Panic, Evangelion, Guyver, Nadesico. Oh that is enough for now, lool.

Whatch these when ever u get the chance, u might maybe find some in Blockbuster video to rent.

Oh and to read, "Battle Angel Alitha" or Gunnam in Japanaese. Amazing story. Composed by 15 issues I think. I love this manga. Try and find a friend that has it so u can read it in peace.
Story about a little girl android that got found by a android doctor in a scrap yard. He puts her together, finds her a suitable body, and her adventure begins. She always tries to find herself and what purpose she served before ending up in that scrap yard. In that process she discovers many hidden abilities and powers that her body has. Lots of adventure, emotions, sad stories and great action.

Daywalker
Ok, my fault, didn't know that about the Romulan ship embarrasment

I downloaded the entire DBGT saga and it was ok but my fave is DBZ with all the different enemies like Friza,Cell,Vegeta etc.

I normally watch all of the anime on cartoon network's adult swim. Trigun,cowboy bebop,inuyasha,Ruroni Kenshin and numerous others. I'll definitely have to look into the others that you've mentioned.

Spawnie
Wow, I actually didn't know that Cartoon Network had an adult swim. Euro Cartoon Network is a bit different. We don't have cable here and that makes Cartoon Network impossible to see through legal channels. I have to buy digital satelite, digital receiver and buy myself a pirate cars for the decoder. It's not that bad of an investment but the guys that program the cards don't guarantee anything. So u can be watching 1000 channels one week and the other u could be watching 20.
I've seen Bebop thourgh, and I have to get the Kenshin OVA series its said that they r really good, and I've only seen the first 6 episodes of Trigun. I have to get myself more Trigun.
Have u seen Samurai Jack on Cartoon Net? It's really cool and funny.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>