Greetings!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Idun
Landed here while perusing the KM site. I live on the West Coast and proud of it (East Coasters tend to make fun of us Westers). One of my numerous interests is the movies in particular action, sci/fi, fantasy and movies where I can check my brain at the door and just have fun. I joined this board because I prefer to read/hear comments about particular movies from the everyday folks (like me) rather than from overpaid movie critics. Most of the movies I liked, the critics bombed it.

Ushgarak
Well, you know what they say about critics...

Actually, I love critics. They are very funny!

Welcome aboard, anyhow. Please feel free to diversify into Star Wars mania...

Edna_witch
Yes well he would say that! he is a born critic i am afraid! But yeah please post everywhere! All over the board! The bigger mess you amke with yourposts the better!

Ushgarak
But you make it so easy for me to criticise, Edna!

Gundark
Welcome, Idun ! Hang around....post a thought. cool

ratcat
Gundy! Put that brain down. He left it at the door, that doesn't make it one opf your spare parts.!!! laughing out loud

Welcome Idun, enjoy!

Gundark
Come on, RC....have you seen what brain tax is up to these days ? Its getting so a mad doctor can hardly make a living.... stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
BUMP!!!

Darth Nauj
Welcome

Kate_Lost
hello!

Royal Knight
to bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.