this is so true too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
learing history and science just fuuckin wait knowing that will that put food on my plate can i walk into mcdonalds and to the counter and tell them u can make limestone from gun powder will they giv me a cheesburger if i know that shit FUUCK NO FUUCK U AND SHUT UR FUUCKIN LIPS

those r ICp lyrics for u and the sad thing it it is so true too

DemonicGambit
okay

LindsIsTightK
huh

pablo007
I understood nothing of that

DeNiro
ok one of my favorite singer insane clown posse they said about sceinec and history if they know certain shit is that going to make them mony like knowing u can make limestone from gun powder so they r saying some shit people say in school means nothing and is pointless to be taughte

ChinaNiki
both courses are important. the US places a lot of importance on the scientific so it's a good idea to have a basic understanding of science. it's also important to know your history because it can give you a greater understanding of why things happen the way they do in the present.

slayer
i hate history class my teacher is soooooo boring at the moment where learning about pigmeys ZZZZZZZZ..............

Storm
Historical study is . . . fundamental in developing the attitudes of mind that distinguish the educated man - the habits of scepticism and criticism; of thinking with perspective and objectivity; of judging the good and the bad and the in-between in human affairs; of weighing the pros and cons and discerning the different shades of gray that lie between the white and the black.
studiemisvorming messed (don' t know the English word)

clavis9495
are you guys serious?

slayer
i hope not

Storm
yes I am
I' m studying ancient history at uni, I guess that explains my perspective big grin

slayer
yes when u become a teacher 1 day have a big juicey burger on me k?

DeNiro
ok tell me this i was in scinece the other day for 50 minutes watching a movie of how these geeky guys / scientist r trying to figure our how much dust is on this piece of clay in order to find out how big a meteor was that wiped out the dinosarus now im thinking what the hell is that going to help us if we learn that shit i mean it isnt like it is going to help us if the earth got hit again because hello we will all be dead... so if u think sceince is really important think again unless u r going to go into for ur profession and history well all i know is that i could care less how caveman made there tools and how the indians got kicked out of there terriioty news flash dont giv a shit.

clavis9495
THIS SITE IS ABOUT MOVIES SO KICK BACK AND RELAX!!!!!

(I'm just a stupid kid that's at highschool)

DeNiro
not in the OTF u can talk about ne thing but ne way we r just discussing shit it isnt a big idea i respect everones opinion even when i do find them > :whacko:

Storm
teacher... me sick
*gasps in horror*
I know science is important too but as far as I' m concerned science can go to hell
man, I really sucked in that at highschool
*gasps again in horror*

DeNiro
i wish i could do the smilie that gives the finger cause i would then have the word school by it big grin I Loathe School

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.