2003 Dodge Viper SRT/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

0-60 in under 4 seconds, 0-100 in under 10, quarter mile straight away in 12 seconds, 0-100-0 in 13.9 seconds. 500 horsepower, 220mph speedometer, v10 engine, up to 7500rpm. Omg :embarrasmentrgasms:: i didn't know they improved it this much! I still like my original RT/10 though, great ole thing. wink

The Force
eek! OMG that's ma dream car, only it's not blue sad

it was my dream first, hahaha

actually i prefer the rt/10

LanceWindu
I love Vipers.

I got a few Viper model I built.

word up, vipers are the best sportscars ever

saucybird007
I think Vipers are the most sexiest cars ever!!!

LanceWindu
Nice and sleek, yet tough at the same time.

saucybird007
Oh yes!!
What a car! eek! love big grin

soo hot, i orgasmed to it!

LanceWindu
I wish I had money to get one...sad

i've gotta get that car, that's my inspiration to do well in school. no joke...i just must have that car! well by the time i can even drive i'll have to get it used anyway sad

saucybird007
It is most def a car to *** well you know... http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/whistling.gif

The Force
i wish i had the money to insure it

Celsius
OMG that car is SMOKIN! smokin'

silver_tears
i loved the vipers yes
and still do although i first want a aston martin vanquish eek!

bleh, vipers are cooler...but aston martine v8 vanquish is one nice mofo! cool

DeNiro
it is funny u posted about this i pulled up to that exct car today but it had fuuckin killler white racing stripes down it and the license plate was freek i sped to catch up to him i honked the horn and gave him the thumbs up and he smiled and gave me one back and he was a big guy also muscel guy but ntohing like i want to be

yo really? word up man..i've only seen ONE in my entire life(in person on the road that is) and i only got a glimpse of that, they don't really have them roaming aorund nyc u know...out in L.I. they do though, but i don't go there

DeNiro
i have been in a few vipers and also i have seen probaly about 25 of them and actully there is a guy down the street that has a dark blue on it is pretty bad ass and then my other neghibors have a rolls royce we got a 72 poniact lamonz that is really bad ass everything i origanal and it is fire hidrent red it is just fuuckin awesom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.